Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Norwich City, May 5
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sagna out, arteta out, walcott out.... What is happening? Good game from Norwich, but honestly Arsenal.... What the hell
Henrywannabe (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Plus Diaby and Wilshere.... That's 5 first teamers out. Scezney was absolutely terrible. These early saturday morning games don't suit arsenal. Way too sluggish and slow to start
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcott's playing agains West brom
Hakred90 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Scezeny has been ball watching expert lately.... Very disappointing
Jahblaze (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blowin it
Henrywannabe (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The issue here was Norwich had nothing to play for and nothing to lose, but had everything to gain. If Norwich needed a point or to win to avoid relegation then their approach would have been very different. Arsenal, however were very poor. Lethargic and uncreative. A lot of long balls and not a lot of link up in mid-field.

Ramsey put in another very poor stint; loose passes, tired running and aside from not creating anything, didn't track back when he needed to. Scezney was poor too. A very frustrating game to watch with very little evidence of what arsenal is all about: fluid movement and passes and possession football
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I swear when RVP was going to score on that Gervinho offside I almost dropped my Laptop
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One of the worst first halves from us this season. Arteta keeps the tempo and allows Song to go forward. Without him, we're a mess. Ramsey needs to sort himself out. Szczesny was off as well. Better in the second half but overall, terrible.

However, Grant Holt is a real beast. He deserves to play in the Euros or Olympics
Tim205 (Vitesse) 2 years ago
Rvp scores when he wants!
Johnnyfootball (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I was hoping to catch this games highlights. But instead I got some person talking about the game. That's pretty lame footytube
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Business as usual: Arsenal doing their level best to make it as hard and as unlikely as possible to maintain third place and qualify for the champions league. Psychologists going into the Emirates will find a gold mine for research into the psychology of arrogance, frailty, and pride that follows this Arsenal team like a toxic green cloud
GunningAditya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP scored 2 goals out of nowhere, missed 2 easy chances and was denied a clearcut penalty at the end. First quater of the game Arsenal could have been 4-1 down. Last quarter they could have scored a half a dozen goals. Pretty average defending from Arsenal. But Holt and Jackson were world class today.
WS made a mess for the opener. Looks a bit off recently. Ramsey was tired from the start. Either he is complacent about his 1st team spot or is very under confident. He should not start against WBA if we want to win from the start. He needs to work in the training field before starting again. Looks as confused as chamakh on the pitch. Ramsey has played in most matches this season and has only seemed to have gone down instead of improving. Our midfield was only rosicky today baring the assist from Song
HenryK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f**k is all I have to say about that
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Szczesny didn't even move on any of the 3 goals...
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This makes Newcastle and Man city game interesting. I really want newcstle to win but not only bcoz I want Man UTD to win PL also to see them in the uefa champions leage. Go newacastle GO GO GO GO GO GO do it for the sake of us!
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't think szczesny wants to play for Polen next month or the champions league next season...
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There goes RVP....      Ohh god I am so bitter right now! Damn it Arsenal! Why you do this to me?
Danotronik (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Yay! SUCK IT arsenal!    Newcastle and Spurs are gonna' sneak into 3rd and 4th now
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Counting chickens.... Before they hatch.... Lol
Felips (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Newcastle play City next.... Doubtful
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Disrepectful danotronik, hold your enthusiasm on your own chat please
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Yeah don't curse us Danotronik. We have a chance. Nothing is guaranteed in the PL. Especially not this season
Wilsno (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Go troll somewhere else man. This is the BPL, any team can beat any team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football