Omg first comment got to impress.... Waffles crap messed it up
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I lol'd. Well played
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol don't worry mate, you get thumbs up for just saying watever
Jejaka96 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal has a strong spirit...
Jerkstore (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's not clear on these early clips--what upset RVP so much?
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He and Krul had been exchanging words throughout the match I'm not sure who started it but it seemed that both got under each others' skin. Krul shouldn't go disrespecting an absolute legend and needless to say van persie certainly had the last laugh
ImmoralGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
According to some reports especially on BBC, it seems after the final goal. Van Persie mocked Krul for time wasting by tapping an invisible watch on his wrist
It was funny seeing van persie stare krul down for most of the match after the initial incident, he had that look in his eye as if to say "if you make even the slightest mistake in goals I WILL punish you!"
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If I wwere Robin, I will tap the an invisible watch as well. That useless keeper was very annoying. Playing time wasting tactics even at 45 min of the game. WTF
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Because he knew Krul was time wasting. That's why we boo'd him. He took about 20 seconds to kick each ball and paid for it with the 5 minutes added time
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The worst thing was he started time wasting before HALF TIME? Hello? At about 35mins?
IMAJESTIC (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
@ Arsenal4great that useless goal keeper has been arguably the best goalkeeper this season
So what about Joe Hart. The second best? Right?
Anyway, sorry for calling him useless but his tactics was really annoying.
I hope the two players make a truce and move on with their game
Gotchi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha! Absolutely love the commentators laugh as persie scores
Gotchi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
100% pure mockery.
Ninsane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a Krul way to end an opponent! One of the best end game I've seen so far. Movie-stuff. Congrats on the important win!
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Like the Profile Pic!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Its funny because you are a Manchester united bandwagoner cough cough I mean fan, but yet have a swansea city profile picture...
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Its because Swansea beat city putting united on top.  His way of saying thanks maybe.
EriqTugume (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I honestly think totenham wil end up coming 5th
It all depends on how much Chelsea can turn around their form. The win against stoke was good but they still have to worry about the UCL tie. If Chelsea knocked Spurs out of the top 4 that would be epic!
Punde (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hope so
That would be bloody hilarious. Yids are deluded thinking they're the top dog in London. Sh*t club, no history
WAlcott had a great game. Van persie was not as sharp as usual but he seemed to be distracted throughout the match by whatever issue he had with Krul. Arsenal were very fortunate to get that goal in the last minute but statistically they were far better than Newcastle on the night. The Geordies were lucky to have even scored that goal.

It was great to see the Gunners get back at Newcastle after the previous 3 frustrating fixtures (losing 0-1, THAT 4-4 draw and the feisty 0-0 which saw Gervinho and Barton at each other's throats). Only 1 point behind 3rd place now!
The issue was 'I know you're a dirty time waster'
BoiiFresh (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Newcastle's celebration.... LOL
Yeah lol wtf was that!?
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol sad we had to break up their celebrations less than 1 min late
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It looks more ridiculous watching it after the final score LOL.... What a tacky celebration!
They were probably walking like that when we scored
Airman23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal! Watch out spurs
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one point to ground our rivals.... RVP and Verminator gave us 3 diamond points  Love you Arsenal
Walcott had a hand in both goals, he deserves even more credit
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Whole team work deserve credit but I only mentioned scorers
Fratzs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Proud of my gunners.... Squad bounding massively and rosicky is really showing it.... Walcott played finally well but has to sustain this form through out the season not limited to a couple of games like this.... Ox was ok. Krul is out of my fantasy squad now
NUFCmagpie (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Williamson proving again how s**t he is
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
He is the weakest link can't wait to get Stevie back Colo and him were solid
You guys defended well up until the last 10 or so minutes
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Nothing he could do on the van persie goal he just got skinned by the best.  Add him to a long list of defenders.
NUFCmagpie (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
If you played footy you'd know how stupid that remark is. Colo wouldn't have let him turn like that
Meatball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Did you see how fast verm ran down the pitch before scoring? Wow. I think he would best walcott in a race! Pure desire/hunger for the win baby!
To all the people out there saying arsenal are just lucky to win all these matches, we are not, newcastle defended the whole match and it was our sheer determination to win was what got us through these last few games. Man utd have been scoring last minute goals for decades now so yeah don't show us disrespect
Exactly they've done it for decades and you do it once in a blue moon so sit the f**k down and enjoy your 3 points
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@x6alalx The last 4 games.... I just have to say.... SIT THE F**K DOWN and realise football can be a KRUL game.... Sorry it was too tempting lol
Rohitghosh (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I would tell you to sit the f**k down but I guess somebody's ass has been whipped too hard to even suggest sitting down....    
You sound exaperated X6allx. Haha. Don't. You guys played a vey negative game with your arrogant Keeper running down time. It would have been unlucky for Arsenal for you guys to win. How many times did you guys tried our keeper? You don't even deserve a point from this game because you came to sit deep and expecting a counter attack. Tell your players to play game not coming to park the bus.
BTW, you too enjoy your 3 point loss. Hulala
The above post was meant for x6alalala but champs beat me to it
You scored "last minute" goals the last 4 games?
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Err @X6alalx: WTF are you on about? Spurs game was by no means last min and neither was milan. Go check out this game stats, possession wise, chances wise the better team won. Stop complaining and focus on your own team
@ x6alalala

Not in other competitions but for the EPL, the last 4 games have all been comebacks....
Henry against sunderland
0-2 down to spuds to win it 5-2
Liverpool last minute
Newcastle last minute

The last 4 games have been brilliant from the Gunners.... Champs didn't say "last minute goals" in last 4 games.... All he said was last 4 games.... Try to read....

I would tell you to sit the f**k down but I guess somebody's ass has been whipped too hard to even suggest sitting down....
49ers04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with grinding out last minute wins like Utd. Has been doing.
That's one of the reasons Utd. Are champions, if Arsenal wants to imitate that I won't object
TotheArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm personally embarrassed that my fellow arsenal fans see the need to give this troll so much attention
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Since when do arsenal come back from a losing position all the time! They are on some roll

Kick4Life - changing lives through football