Arsenal tried their best
Cessigoesmusic (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I would still be the coath for the Gunners
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And I would be your coach
Caterpolt (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
The pokemon pic isn't gonna' get you laid. Now go back to wanking
Fueledfate (Chelsea) 2 years ago
1. If Giggs can play such a high profile game, so can Henry. Henry would have made a difference.
2. Arsenal in the last 10 years hasn't been know for it's defence, BUY defenders. Make-shifting a defence for a team with a bad defence.... Isn't smart.
3. Once Gervinho comes back, both Walcott and Arshavin can kiss their places goodbye. Arsenal's front three should only consist of Chamberlain, Gervinho, and RVP
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think people are too hard on Walcott sometimes, he was given Henry's shirt which was a ridiculous decision by Wenger the amount of pressure and expectation that comes with that shirt will have damaged Walcott's confidence.

I think he still has a lot to offer Arsenal but Arshavin I completely agree with, waste of space
KtmGiants (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain. Also known as the end of Theo Walcott's career. Oh yea, and Valencia is a monster, possibly United's most important player at the moment
Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ox man of the match. Koscielny again solid. Only positives. Wenger lost the plot long, long ago
Ishouldstudy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ox needs to start more games. He shows more heart and determination than any of the wingers for Arsenal atm
Meatball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great performance from The Ox! This guy has a future. When Gervinho gets back I say play him and Chamberlain on the wings with RVP in the center and Arshavin behind him. Arshavin is too lazy to defend the wings and he seems to get bored if he isn't in the middle of the action
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain did great congrats on an exceptional game. This game looked great sucks I didn't get the chance to see it but great game
MUFCRooney10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
For a second I thought that was Torres in an Arsenal shirt, when RVP blasted that shot ahah
PortoDragon (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Wow Welbeck is the cyborg replicant of Benny McCarthy! Anyway can you guys loan it to FC Porto.... Just for 1 or 5 seasons. We're so much in a need....

Why the boooing on arshavin? Did I lose some episodes?
Osama14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Because you never know what your going to get from him. And he took him off for a really good oxi! Like that kid was at the heart of the game so why take him out? I guess it was mostly towards wenger than anything
Barracuda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVP said that alex had a injury that he didn't know, but wenger knew it
Willythepimp (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why would he himself not know of an injury?    Bad decision is what it was
Aliafi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ummmm.... Why arshavin again?
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Unfortunate for arsenal.... The had more chances than man you.  Walcott needs to work on his end product  And Arshavin needs to go.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Or Arsenal could just take the only real advice city can give and buy themselves a brand new 500-million dollar team and get kicked out of every single competition while maintaining a slender lead on top of their domestic league.
Or they can just not listen to you...
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Who is numancia?    Try to separate urself from the sheep and say something original  Retard
NeZ112 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Link: www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

Finished BA, MA, PhD, got married, witnessed birth of daughter, scored a Van Basten #sincearsenallastwonatrophy. Lol
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcott is definitely not the player that every arsenal fan hoped for. One thing that would really interest me is to see him getting time in at center forward because his passes are not at the level of a winger or rmf.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football