Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester United, Jan 22
GunningAditya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Van Persie's miss was costly. But overall United were a better team. They created more chances. So they deserved to win. Our performance in United's half was embaressing. Should not blame the defence for the loss. Goals are bound to come if you give United so many chances
Glaspar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wenger admitted it best - more mature players in every position.

But I think we've forgotten that this is the first season these guys are playing together. I really want them to stick around for a couple more seasons before they judge themselves.

Even chamakh.

No not you andrei, get out
Tjwalcott (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Djourou needs to leave.... Personally I think that yennaris did a better job.  
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wenger needs to leave. His reign at arsenal should come to a close. His player choices are terrible.

On the other hand. Three quality goals in this game. It was fun to watch. Valencia is tearing it up lately, I hate to say it cause I think he is only half a player (cause he can't use his left foot) but dang he is playing soo well
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
As a Man UTD fan you should be careful with your words. How many times didn't they ask for Ferguson's head when the times were rough? Don't forget that Wenger has accomplished a feat that no other pl manager has. A perfect season. And with a fraction of the budget that Man City currently payrolls. This is obvious a hard time for the club, but still they are managing to stay top 5
Tjwalcott (Arsenal) 2 years ago
His player choices are terrible?

Wtf.... He has found more quality player than any other pl manager.... And look again. Oxlade-chamberlain
Matthiew (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah, but we need more players than just The Ox, but Wenger is too frugal to spend big on quality and instead buys youngsters who don't last the 90 minutes and are still developing.
Yes, if we have our starting 11 then we're pretty mighty, but Wenger should already be used to a chunk of his players being injured and therefore strengthen his team more than usual
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How many players do we need?
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just not our night. Nothing more to say. Once again sunk by UTD's fluid play, unfortunate to not capitalise on many good movements including that sitter that RVP should've delivered. Fans frustrated and predominantly enraged at verious aspects of everything concerning the club. A right shambles.

However, we can't lose faith in our darkest hour. Can't be separated by opinion, we are The Arsenal. Let's recuperate and hope for better luck next week. COYG
This is our worst season. Missing experience players. We are in the same boat as liverpool. Losing UCL place will cost us on our buying power in transfer window
Ponch (Standard de Liège) 2 years ago
Is it me or it's a shame to make Vermaelen play left back? Same happens in Belgian national team, where we would just have the best pair of central defenders in the world if he was paired there with Kompany
CautionItsHot (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Walcott and ramsey are s**t, as always. Arshavin had been in horrendous form in recent years. Where has the Arshavin that score 4 goals against liverpool gone to?
Walcott, who has run all over you and scored like 3 goals against you, is s**t? He's just having a dip in form, unfortunately, but he is still pretty young.
Ramsey, who has been playing for only a year after his leg break, who just turned 22 and already has to lead the midfield, is s**t?
A little harsh there, aren't you?
Gmzeya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How come T. Henry didn't play?
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He has a minor calf injury. Didn't you watch the game?
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He didn't play because he was afraid to face Scholes. Didn't you follow the pre-match hype?
Lampardlove (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Van persie becoming more like toress
Let's compare the goals they've scored so far, shall we...
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Van Persie has scored more goals for Arsenal this season than Torres since he joined Chelsea
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Far from it. He missed one good chance but he still scored
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's allowed to miss with all the previous contributions he's made to the team
Loudwater (Bayern München) 2 years ago
The old man doesn't deserve it.... :S
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Why is arsenal being voted rubbish? Did you people even watch the second half? Rivalry apart, (hardly even rivalry these fixtures nowadays) both teams played great. United pipped in the end. And why do I feel sorry for arsenal?
Ruben (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Walcott, Arshavin.... they all perform below there standards
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
They were talking about the hand ball claim against Evra and then showed Henry, hilarious
DanielA (Arsenal) 2 years ago
POOR decision by Arsene to remove Chamberlain. Arshavin should be sold!
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not really, arsshavin comin' on was the write dession only if hed replaced woolcock, because woolcock is a wasteman, sell him....  
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Kings, I bet you weren't calling him 'woolcock' when he put in a MOTM performance in the win against chelsea, or when his goals allowed Arsenal to overcome Udinese and reach the UCL group stage. You are an embarrassment to real Arsenal fans
Song works hard, but looks tired these days.    Misses arteta YEA?
Arteta would have changed the game on so many levels
Yeah we miss arteta (a lot) and gervinho (so-so)
It was a good game to watch. Both teams created great chances and it could have gone either way. Arsenal played well and do not deserved to be labelled as "rubbish". United controlled the first half, but Arsenal rallied in style in the second
Djkikis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Labelled rubbish because we had an equal chance of winning till our dumbass stupid manager made one of his so called wise choices that really only he himself understands...
Lately, I'm more excited by Koscielny's and Vermaelen's runs than I am with Walcott's or Arshavin's. Chambo was great, it's a pity he was substituted.
And another 50-50 game that goes against us, we've got man up before we host others from the top 5

Kick4Life - changing lives through football