Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester United, Jan 22
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 2 years ago
Chamberlain for ballon d'or!
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am gonna' focus on the positive.... There were two and a half korean players on the pitch! Yay
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol I wonder which one is the half...
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A half? Who is he?
Skee87 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arshavin?  
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
My guess, alex song. Sounds korean lol
Tangerine (Blackpool) 2 years ago
That young full back, whatever his name is. Half korean half middle eastern? Played for england u17s I think. He is an odd one
Interpeer (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Yennaris  
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yennaris is actually of Chinese descent. Check his twitter
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Kills me to say it, but it certainly looks like arsenal is not the top club in london any more, tottenham is much better followed by chelsea imo, then arsenal
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hah, chelsea!?!

Chelsea has a nearly injury free squad yet still struggles. Have you actually watched all the arsenal and chelsea games this season? Arsenal and Tottenham are playing better than chelsea in my opinion
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They are, that's completely true but I don't see them finishing ahead of chelsea in the table
Gilbert9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oxlade chamberlain is an awesome player and he's only 18, he gave our defence a hard time. I wonder why AW took him off and put Arshavin, anyway it was good for us because we won and when Oxlade left, Arsenal were not playing that good.
Also Valencia is a beast this guy gives 100% in all matches, makes some good passes and keeps running and fighting to win the ball.
We need more players like that
GWcoo1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Classy match.... BAD day for Wenger.... GOOD day for Chamberlain
Honskaj (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I FORKIN LOVE DANNY WELBECK!
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Everyone that voted rubbish for Arsenal did not see the match.  RVP + little bit of luck = goals.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Why the hell would people vote Arsenal rubbish. They were awesome second half
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Common rooney.... Don't pull that s**t
Gmzeya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wenger said that Chamberlain was tired and tent to get injury.
But still I think, he mad a mistake. Walcott should be the one out. He was not in form.

Chamberlain has shown his potential. Worth for 17 million something. Not like our flop Carroll.
And yet, many of us still defend him. Chamberlain is only 18 and Carroll 23 already.come on!
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How many fkn** chances does arsenal need!? Its so hard being an arsenal fan! Could have been 8-6 arsenal easily! So shameful! Whatever.... I'm a true football fan so Man UTD deserved it they actually finished and showed true passion to win the game I'm really disappointed in my team yet once again. Honestly we need a coach that will actually buy quality players like fergeson does its been a good spell weneger but you gotta' go!
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Giggs' cross was perfect for valencia

Chamberlain was terrific this game great assist
He's still young.... Lots of potential in him

Rvp disappointing.... Lucky us

Motm goes to valencia
He's been playin so well this season
Keep up the good work !
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agree with everything
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Kudos to the commentators for getting the name right cause I sure would of said, "Van Persie to his right hand side, Rosicksy looks for him, Van Persie surely! Oh, he's Torres!"
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No, replace "Torres" with "Giggs":    
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chamberlain was brilliant Arshavin is pure garbage i'd love to support my team like I have been since the 90's but how can I with such terrible coaching desicions and pour performances!? Well done Man UTD well done...
Jd2213 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Forget about the RVP miss, there is no concentration in the Arsenal defending sometimes they pull off great stops but most of the time they are prone to lapses like the one that led to the first goal once they go behind a second time there's pretty much no fight, the team and Wenger have to find something from within or go out an buy up in the transfer market whilst shedding the deadweight like Arshavin, Chamakh, Rosicky and Squillaci who have all outstayed their welcome. Well done to Chamberlain it isn't far fetched to call him the best english talent at the moment

Kick4Life - changing lives through football