Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester United, Jan 22
Skee87 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Replace OX with arshavin? AW need to find replacement for RVP very soon.  
Esso02 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't have much to say here other than I'm glad we won.... And I hope Rooney is not injured. Glory glory MAN united.... THE REDS GO marching ON!
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Giggs cross is deadly!
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
OX got a great future.... Adding wilshire in midfield will boost arsenal and can earn important points in the late season for sure...
Pauleta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It was a bad decision to remove chamberlain but I heard he was very fatigued.... Though what I don't seem to understand is that not many fans I know actually accepted the fact that united were the better team of the game....

I mean to have more ball possession and clear-cut chances than arsenal especially at the emirates is a feat itself

Anyway hope arsenal holds on to RVP.... Definetly one of the best strikers in the league if not in europe!
FootyNiko 2 years ago
I was going for Arsenal, but seriously, They played so crap, No defence, no midfield no attack. Man UTD played s**t as well, but out of the 2, Man Utd was better.... Watching this Match and comparing it to the spanish league, One can now understand why the EPL is not better than La liga. Barca Is on a totally different level of football.... This is the truth.... If Arsenal plays this crap in the champions league against AC-milan they will be demolished
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Don't know what game you were watching. Yeah Arsenal was crap for most of the game, but United played great and created several chances. You are a complete moron and look at that you don't even support a team so go eff yourself buddy, you have no place to comment on any teams
Vespasien (Manchester City) 2 years ago
La liga is nottt better than the epl. The epl is way more interesting, with a lot more versitality, where at least four teams are premiership contenders. La liga is always dominated by the two strong wealthy worldclass teams, real and barca. They play great but for the spectator, where is the fun. And sure, maybe that game they played not so well, but at least its interesting. The epl is changing, it will be strong against the spanish superpowers in several years. Just wait. Barca won t go one forever like this
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You kidding me right? If you thought so, please answer me these. Which is the only english team that beat barca in last season's champions league? Which is the english team that have been raped by one red card and 2 penalties by barca last season's champions league?
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Govanpersie  @Taj123  @Silverheart  @7ReDDeViL7    Go back and read my comment
That's more like it mate. I also hope arsenal do better moving forward, they have a good team. Not too much to hope they'll win champions league eh?
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arshavin hahaha that says it all!
Caterpolt (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Wenger, what do you have to say for yourself?
Solosilver (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Everyone is like blaming arsene wenger for tactical mistake.... If the tactical is correct, can arsenal really win? Even before the substitution, man utd could have scored 3 or 4 goals but they wasted many chances.... Please don't blame arsene wenger, if all the fans can see how good chamberlain is, why can't arsene wenger see it? There must be good reason for this.... In arsene you trust right? GGMU !
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arsenal had so many chances as well, they could've easily won too
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"please don't blame arsene wenger, if all the fans can see how good chamberlain is, why can't arsene wenger see it? There must be good reason for this.... In arsene you trust right? "

What a bunch if illogical baloney. I'm still trying to figure out if you're blaming the fans for not understanding something wenger knows. Or perhaps blaming the fans for not trusting Wenger? Or perhaps blaming Wenger for not seeing what the fans see?

Ggmu? Lol, okay buddy
Van Persie is on fire this season. But that miss was terrible though, could've made a big difference. But with 19 goals, I bet nobody will think about it. Lol. Wellbeck a match winner, the guy's awesome.... I think he and Rooney play so well together. Great game to watch, too bad for Arsenal cause they had many chances in the second half
Agreed. RVP, ramsey, ox, welback, nani should have scored. Interesting match. Love city and spurs game too
TwennyFoota420 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
With Welbeck playing so well, I think a lot of people forgot that Fergie still has Chicharito under his sleeve, waiting to make his comeback in a big way. If he rounds into form, Man UTD could have one of, if not, the best attacking combos in the EPL.

Van Persie really should've buried that first chance though. For me it was a game changing mistake
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chingadito sucks big balls lol Welbach must be d 1 up front, he's way stronger and skilled than d mexican brat, he has a great future just as Chamberlain
Chicharito is a great player & was amazing in his first season. His time to shine will come again, but for now I think United need Welbeck up front. He's got a lot of strength and control
ZakFR (PSG) 2 years ago
Chamberlane out arshavin in? What's wrong with you wenger !
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He's too tired    
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea & Fulham do a far better job in representing London
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't think Chelsea is doing a great job representing London, how many home matches have they won this season?
IMO Arsenal was just not lucky, the game today was a "he who scores first" type of match
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think arsenal is way better than chelsea
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well if we look at the table.... Chelsea is better than arsenal.... I said just the table...
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
RVP missed? At least he made up for it. Welbeck's goal was a great team effort. Valencia is playing amazing right now. Though I hate to see Man UTD win, at least everyone playing for 4th dropped points this weekend. =P
Glaspar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I actually made a gag of this....I had to vent the frustration, somehow.

Check it out hahah

Kick4Life - changing lives through football