Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester United, Jan 22
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I am here just to cheer for my countryman, lol valenciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Pretty stadium...
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The arsenal fans acted like idiots when Alex came off
ReDevil1878 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I told my mate who is a die-hard Arsenal fan that United had switched to 12 men when Arshavin came on. Who knew I was going to be dead on the mark about that.

At least the EPL now knows of the next big thing that's coming up in Arsenal
IMAJESTIC (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Great match to watch for the neutral
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not 8-2? Impressive, Arsenal! Keep it up!
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a game from both team.... Arsenal should seriously take advantage of their chances!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Only a perceptive barcelona fan could realize that Arsenal will only win if they score goals. Brilliant
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow where did that come from! LOOL
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Looks I was right!  United won. Arsenal should do something about their finishing and congrats united!
Fabricass (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm seriously disillusioned with Wenger now. He holds Ox back against weak teams, then in the biggest game of the season thus far, he finally plays him (much to my adulation, I'm sick of Arshavin). I'm only annoyed that he hasn't played more games, he could have made a difference in the last two especially.

Then to make it worse, he takes Ox off for Arshavin, and suddenly the game turns to s**t and we lose. Walcott was the weaker of our wingers, why not sub him off and let Ox go to the right? Why must Arshavin play every single game for 15-30 minutes?

Our team has no depth. We have Wilshere, Diaby, Arteta out and now we can't compete in midfield. Diaby is a useless injured piece of s**t who needs to go, and at least 2 new midfielders and a winger/striker (Podolski anyone?) needs to be bought.

I hope Arshavin never plays in an Arsenal shirt again
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure ox was injured so he was taken off from the field. But I agree that the sub could have been better and not arshavin taking his place. Correct me if I wrong
Fabricass (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Judging by his lack of discomfort, and RVP's anger at his substitution, I really doubt he was injured. I hope not either
Ecosse (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It's to keep Arshavin's playing time up so that he retains his transfer value. Typical Wenger-esque move
Sebas850 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great game for Valencia and Ox for Arsenal
Ephit (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wengers decision came just 3 minutes after the outstanding OC set up to RVP, WTF is wrong with the boos f**k You Wenger
Mrgreek21 (APOEL Nicosia) 2 years ago
Djourou.... I am amazed that he still plays in the premier league
Coooookie 2 years ago
.... Useless
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Djouru was good
Glaspar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Which game were you watching?
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Last season, yes. This season he is bench material. We need Sagna ASAP. Great play again from koscielny
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
RVP still scoring. He is goalmachine. If Arsenal have better midfielders he would have ton of goals
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It seems I may have to take another lover. Arsenal seems uninterested in my advances
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I watched the gane and both teams played really2 well. I don't understand why there is some idiots votes rubbish and average for arsenal. They played really well and to be frank, they nearly hit us with 2 or 3 'cause of our defensive mistakes. Valencia shine yet again and ox should become regular
Skee87 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They are aiming at AW  
FootyNiko 2 years ago
Both teams played crap. So that gave you the illusion that they both played good!
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So you are looking for football game ala shaolin soccer I guess lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football