Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester United, Jan 22
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Solid win for United to keep the pressure going against Man City. Arsenal really missed Arteta today, but the Ox is a really promising player! He owned Evra pretty convincingly.

However, it also showed today how far Arsharvin has fallen. I remember the time when he belted 4 goals against Liverpool a few seasons back.... What's gone wrong with the Russian? He doesn't play well anymore...
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dude chill. Evra wudda kept him in check. Wow he beats Evra one and he owns him. Ox was playing on raphael's side.... Who held Ox off convincingly. Do not get me wrong. The Ox can play. I love his determination and his performance, but raphael came to play too
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game!
GoalDigger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Really disappointing to have 3 league losses on the bounce. I'm actually nervous for Arsenal to play away at Bolton next week.

Still, not a bad performance and by far a better performance than the last time we met Man you
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Why arsene? Why did you put Arshavin on?
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He took of your like best player as well,
Mekusamaba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Khessler I'm giving you plus one just for the batman symbol
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This score line could have been very different if arsenal could have found the target more
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Of cos dude.... If United had like 20 more shots on target.... The scoreline will be like 10-1? Dude.... *sigh* I dunno how to explain to you
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Looooooooooooooooool.... The scoreline could have been much worst if someone scored more.... Looooooooool thanx Chris for making my day!
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I must admit although obviously a Champs League spot should be our objective, we must prepare for the likelihood we might miss out. However saying that I am not convinced Tottenham hold of third place is firm when you consider there upcoming fixture list and I also envisage Chelsea losing points in their next two games against Swansea away and Man you. We ought to grab six points in the Bolton and Blackburn game but against such impassioned teams teetering in the drop zone it is not a foregone conclusion. Overall come end of season and we fail to qualify for the champs league I think we have so much potential in our squad that we are capable of reestablishing ourselves. Prospects like the ox, Mmiyaichi, Frimpong, Coquelin and Wilshere gives me hope for the future. As well as a much better and experienced Koscielney alongside Vermaelan who has just commited his future at the back and hopefully with an injury free Sagna and Gibbs we will have a squad more than able to compete. Maybe I'm just consoling mayself lol
MESSl (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I enjoy the game alot watching Chamberlain play ! Why did wenger take him off?!?!
Govanpersie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What is wrong with Arsene? Substituting Arshavin for Chamberlain? YOU donkey! Well done Ox. SELL arshavin! And if you wanted to substitute chamberlain, use benayoun! You are wasting talent you arsehole
Cornerback (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arshavin has to bounce back. He is the kind of player who can change the match single handedly
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP is most definetly leaving us at the end of this season, I don't understand why AW continues to preserver with Arshavin? Kos and the ox were outsanding, the verminator is just back from an injury. Apart from that everyone else was below par
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Another fantastic match up to a great EPL weekend. Some great things happened in game, some chances that should being finished better for sure. Like the pretty much empty net for Van Persie that he missed, from how good of a season he is having I can't believe he missed it, but then in 71st minute he gets a goal that only good strikers get, that he just new when to shoot with bit luck and gets it and happy birthday opa on the shirt. But ya United looked good especially in those nice looking Blue kits, a nice Valencia header at end of 1st half and then 2nd goal was nice finish by Welbeck from good ball passing by United and then hit it back of net, it would being nice if Arsenal tied game but whatever
And when Arshavin gets subbed on for Chamberlain he got such boos from crowd it was unbelievable but I guess they don't want Arshavin anymore
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
YESS!
Govanpersie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dude don't be a dick
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@ Lostagent23. Dude. What the hell?
Silverheart (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come on, it was a good game there, respect for both sides
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Clearly he is not a Man UTD fan. We have so much respect for arsenal and the fan
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No I am sorry if that came across as being a prick.

It was just to express my relive at the 3 points. Since I couldn't watch the game live as I was at work and didn't know the result till I saw the HL's

I do respect Arsenal and and AW.... All along I have said that Arsenal will finish top 3 and if Utd do not win I'd rather Arsenal win then any other EPL team.

It was a close game and I am just a relived supporter that's all I do not mean to offend. I didn't think we would win this but am grateful we did
Gabaire (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We need to get rid of Asha, he is load of crap ! And give some credit to AW for the first sub, that kid Yennaris is great !

Come on gunners time to pull out the big GUNS lol and get some points !
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ox is ready for more first team actions, he got the skills, pace and he is well built
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain played so well in this game. He easily broke through Evra and Rafael. Despite the youth system criticism on Arsene Wenger, this wonder kid is an English version of Neymar
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
English version of neymar is a bit over but he is a great player
Cali86 2 years ago
A bit over.... That like saying rooney is the english version of Messi.... Totally ridiculous...
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He didn't come from no arseanal youth system either! Try southampton.

Struggling to think of an english player to have come from Arse system resently?

@ call86; Pato!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football