Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester United, Jan 22
Paytonred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well done United! Knowing City scores late goal to win their game, but still managed to win v Arsenal is a great character
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
All the goals here:  
   Valencia is back! Great game!
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
When did he leave? Or when did you started to pay attention to Man U's game?
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Gunners v United 2012: Enjoy the goals mate!
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well I'm sure Zlatan meant valencia is back in form...
He has been in form for the past 2 months! You will realize that most of ManU's wing threat comes from him. Nani has been overshadowed by Valencias performance
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I love Arsene but for the first time, I felt betrayed by him. Taking off the best player on the pitch for the laziest? Cost us the match, big time.

And who scouted for Djourou, seriously? He and Arshavin need to be sold. The only positive was our comeback spirit and the fact that AOC is a rising star
Coooookie 2 years ago
My sentiments exactly. 100% accurate
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Maybe 4 goals against Liverpool will cool your mind...
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
^ And that's meant to make us change our opinion on his performances the last 2 years?
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Djourou put in some incredible defensive performances last season, he was very consistent, read the game well and most of all had a very commanding presence. He picked up an injury during the away clash against Newcastle and has struggled for form since. Give him some time and don't be so fickle
Lampstar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arshavin is useless and Chamberlain was the most likely to get Arsenal going - doesn't make sense to me
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Spartan, that was a couple of seasons ago when Arsharvin was a really good player. That was then. This is now, and Arsharvin really looks useless. I don't know what's happened to him, but he's just gone really downhill
Great game here by United. The midfiled looks in much better shape. This 2-1-1 at 3/4 of midfield has been paying off for Ferguson. Carrick and giggs can gel so well, specially when Rooney drops deeper than usual. I hate to admitted (as a chicharito fan) I knew that welbeck would bench him eventually, given the physical nature of the PL and that chicharito relies more on his speed than his body to lose mark. Hopefully he scores again soon.
I think Valencias has been Utd most consiste player in the wing. I believe his had his hand in the last 5-8 utd goals. Astounding form.

Tough pill to swallow for the gooners albeit it could of been leveled easily
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes, carrick, giggs and rooney dropping deeper works well for us, the only problem is we can't use them week and week out
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's because chingadito sucks! He was just an opportunist b4, Welbach has way more skills 2 fight up front and a great future giving his age, I think d Mexican brat should start looking 4 a new team so he can play or he'll be back in Mexico in less time than Arshavin mess up Arsenal lol
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Lucky United crap Arsenal.... The game of City vs Spurs was smth to remember this was to forget!
Jayau17 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You mad?
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal throes notwithstanding, it was a good game. But I will say this: Arsenal can kiss goodbye to champions league next season and goodbye to RVP, because he is gone at the end of the season. As much as I love Arsenal I would leave. Sometimes that's all you can do, especially when the boys in charge aren't affecting positive change
Judsonzhao (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I played fifa2012 on my ipad last night, and it's 4:1, walcott had 4 goals.... Well- -
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Graphics are miserable on ipad fifa 12. The pixels look like bricks
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Welbeck is beast
DirtySanchez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
1. Glory glory MAN united!
2. Why did Wenger take out Oxlade-Chaimberlain? Lol. Then he replaced him with Arshavin? Makes no sense.
3. It's good to see that Arsenal's season wasn't disastrous. Chaimberlain is only going to get better as years go on
DirtySanchez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh and also it's great to see Valencia back in good form! He's been the spark that United has needed
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I laughed so hard on valencias attempt at 55mins
Shmungar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wellbecks at the end was better!
Ye that was retarded aswell, our two best players did some weird sh*t lol
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That was most epic shot I ever saw 2nd was Yakubu shot at World Cup
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Walcott doesn't seem motivated anymore, Arshavin is garbage, Chaimberlain was the only one hustling, sad day for Arsenal
I think walcott has been distracted by the ongoing contract talks
Brilliant counter-attack and brilliant finish for the Arsenal goal, but I'm very disappointed in Arshavin's pathetic performance. The problem is that the gunners have very few impact players and that was there for all to see today. The sooner we ship out the dross and bring in some players that are at least hungry to prove themselves the better
Rogerscholes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Valencia is the best mu player atm no doubt

Kick4Life - changing lives through football