Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Jan 13
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Koscielny (thinking): "In a game of this magnitude, Monsieur Dean won't have the balls to send a player off in the first 10 mins.... "
Mike Dean: "Try me. "

Stupid from Kompany too. Similar to Scholes - no disputing his quality but he's prone to making silly rash challenges that could easily break a leg. Wilshere already lost over a year of his career to injury, he doesn't wanna lose another.

Great game from Mike Dean, all credit to him for making the hard calls
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I knew City was still dangerous even with City players sitting this game. To bad we could not make it more exciting from Gunners supporters at home
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Mike Dean is a Spurs fan. Lol
Fantastic finish from Milner! Wilshere was the only player working to get a result for Arsenal
Fundlegrundle (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That was depressing
CitizenTN (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Milner deserves to start ahead of Nasri for every game...
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Just because he had one good game?
He's actually been pretty good this season
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 1 year ago
Kompany' tackle was a fair challenge and should not even have been a free kick. If anything the Arsenal player was at fault for losing the ball and sprinting into Kompany to try and make up for it
11arsenal10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's was a bad 2 footed tackel worth a freekick and a yellow
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 1 year ago
No it was not a two footed tackle!
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
It was not 2    Watch it :
CitizenTN (Manchester City) 1 year ago
You can't just run straight at a player at full steam with the ball and not expect to get tackled hard. Wilshere drew the foul
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If this isn't sad enough, theo is yet to sign a contract and we havent made a single bid on "big name" player. Top four is looking very very far now
Sebs29 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We need a new keeper as well
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No way. He saved a difficult pk. Milners shot? Tough to save, hit the wood
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Dzeko is too good! Love watching him play
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Rubbish votes for us? Hahaha 3 points in your face deal with it
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Didn't watch the game and only managed to watch the short highlights.... What's printed on dzeko's shirt? Anybody please?
"za moje mahalce"

I don't know the exact translation. I'm not Bosnian. But apparently it was a message to friends and family in his hometown letting them know he hasn't forgotten about them or where he comes from. Top man
CDNFAN (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Good United Liverpool match. Arsenal City match disappointing. Koscielny challenge was disgraceful he should have let Dzeko go as K was in no position to make a challenge. Sometimes you just need to say, "Damn he got the better of me" I wonder if Arsenal really have the winning mentality to make the top four this season...
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Wow that's alot of Rubbish votes, people are not liking City right now...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Tough start for Arsenal from the beginning with the red by Koscielny grabbing dzeko, he didn't need to do that. But what a penalty save off the post and then online and doesn't go in. But Milner got a great strike for the goal and then Dzeko tap in 2-0. Could win for City, would being nice for Arsenal to get some points but it happens especially being down a men most of the game. Kompanys red was pretty hard tackle but City pulled off the win
RickyVelveeeta (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dzeko's surely made his price tag worth it by now, a slow and steady performer since the beginning. Hope he doesn't leave the prem, milner/tevez/silva still should have taken that pen though

Kick4Life - changing lives through football