Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Apr 8
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Really, old timer, get your eyes of the pair...
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All I see is boobs
JayGreene (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Try clicking one of the other videos listed on the right
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What is this diary s**t? Old man and a woman? Highlights footytube please
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow.... Balotelli.... What a faggot.... He's got a shitload of talent but he's so arrogant...
 As long as he self-destructs city who cares about balo-smelly
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 2 years ago
? ? Diary video?  
Robslovsscoccer (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahahahahahhahaahhg! Ramsey should have passed it at3:30 but no he had to be selfish!
Before you speak please take the torres pic off. It only makes whatever post obsolete
Wot a miss form jack w worse than torres it was right there he slipped
Nowayout (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I doubt if it was worse than torres...
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It was, he had all the time in the you, and even if he didn't, you don"t miss that from that angle and distance
Hey how bout you go and worry about barcelona taking away your title after dwindling a 12 pt lead
Wot a play from arsenal top class !
Somebody be my frends I AM NEW HERE DO YOU SEND request OR something I don#t NOW please:-0
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man City is a g8 club has done well for the past 2 seasons, they are in a transition stage and I am sure they will do well in the coming years.... But for that you need a good manager who understand their players and give them freedom to play their natural game. I like Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Nasri, Silva etc. No doubt, City has a good Team, City has done well but they need a manager to take it to the next leave. I think David Moyes is the right person for that.... You got to win fan's heart...
Nowayout (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There are only a few managers in the world big enough to handle so many big egos in one dressing room.... They might be brilliant players individually but they'll never win anything if they don't behave like a team.... And I bet those training ground bust ups are no morale boosts...
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Van Persie will not leave Arsenal to Man City!
OZIDANEo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
ARRsenal
Soenoo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
These days the modern defenders love to the opposite strike shoot from the distance because they believe their keeper is superman
They only don't let the striker come inside
Methods89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What?
Bebe (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What excuse will Mancini make for their poor performance. What do the haters have to say. I think Arsenal has retained their class above and beyond Man city. Next on the list is United and we shall conclude with Chelsea
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arsenal played well and they deserved it. I hope RVP gets into scoring mode soon.

I kinda feel bad for some City players, especially the captain. Mancini has put so much faith in Balotelli but this guy is too self destructive. One can only take so much

Kick4Life - changing lives through football