Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Apr 8
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
To win titles you need heart and determination.... Mancini is a fail because he keeps players like Balotelli, Tevez etc.... You need 1-3 excelling strikers and that is more than enough to win titles. Man City needs Fabio Capello ...
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Balotelli, Tevez are excelling strikers. It's spirit lacking to ManCity, not quality players. You cannot buy spirit I guess trololl

On a seriour note, they did not have Silva nore Touré today, so their midfield was not their best. It needs time to build a team, they will advance to the last 16 of the champions league next season for sure, too bad for them Arsenal will win the title
Tomcat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just rewards, City looked worn out to be honest. The Gunners should be able to hang onto 3rd given their form of late, quite a memorable season
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Thanks  - Man United
Cloudst 2 years ago
Welcome
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No problem. Enjoy it, we'll be in the title race next season
Esso02 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Don't you Arsenal fans ever get tired of talking about "next season"? Its always the same outcome season in, season out.... And then you start to talk about "next season" again
WeAreTheArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Esso: its called being a "fan". We believe in our club and our football philosophy. When Man UTD stops winning, people like you will be the first ones to "get tired" and jump off the wagon. I don't blame you beacuse it is clear that you started watching football yesterday and probably know nothing about the history of the club you support. Man UTD didn't win the title for some 20 odd years before Sir Alex won it for them. Get a life band-wagoner.

Oh yeah.... Wait for our title challenge "next season", and every season!

Sincerely,

Gooner-for-Life
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
@WeAreTheArsenal  Open a Dictionary it called infatuation.  
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@miks  Open a Dictionary it called 1-0 to the Arsenal
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Balotelli got sent off but that meant absolutely nothing. He played like a complete idiot but the team lacked confidence. Mancini has not done anything to instill confidence in the team. Talking crap about his own players and piling pressure on the team by saying a loss is fatal is hardly a motivator.

We just about dominated the game from the off. Man City had like 5-10 minutes of good period but we deserved the win and luckily we got it
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Thank you for not just talking empty crap. I agree with you. Mancini has not been inspiring enough and he has not pushed Toure and Silva to play as great as they are able. Deserved win, still disappointing for me
Volpe111 (Leicester City) 2 years ago
I love me some Mario
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Me too, thanks mario for the title....
49ers04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I died when Arsenal fans did the Poznan.  Sheesh it felt good to beat the mercenaries.
Vanwhitecaps (AS Roma) 2 years ago
F you Garry Neville, you were the stupidest player in England!
Balotelli gives 100% every game he plays!
I think Silva and Yaya Tourre let Mancini down. They have been playing like crap since February
Stupidest player in england still nothing compare to the stupidest fan in america.... You
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He really does but some of it is given in the wrong way lol...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
"and every time i've been to a circus, there's always been some clowns.... "

Lol. Gary for prime minister.

Or minister of magic?

I forget what you guys call it
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gary Neville as a footballer- massive twat.

Gary Neville retired- funny, articulate, sensible pundit.

What happened...
No, we call it prime tosser....
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal owned this game,
Could have easily been 5 goals for the gunners.
And man was I pissed when balo made the studs of challenge on song,
Could have been another arsenal player with a broken leg.
Other than that, thanks gunners!
Senxes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The fallen of the City shall we see
Masterboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The Arsenal and United era is coming back. Like in old days. Two top clubs dominating from start to finish and you never know who would be crowned. That's exactly what's coming up next season. I'm sick of those rich fkrs. Build your own team from a scratch, hold on to your manager and have some faith. Rob is gonna' be fired, Mario will stay, it's a copy cat form Chelsea. The game was really good from Arsenal point of view. That tackle by Mario was career ending. Refs were bad in both games. Penalty should never be given to us and red card should be given in 1st half of Arsenal - City game. Anyway it's game over really for City. The only thing I am looking forward now is United beating them at their home
Xapmx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well said
Ossie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Glad to see Arsenal win this one, City didn't play like they should be at the top of the table. And, Balotelli, seriously man? You're supposed to be a professional, try acting like one, idiot! But all in all the Gunners play beautifully
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Grate performance from Rosicky and Arteta. We were really deserved to win this game. Man city threatend only 2 times to Arsenal's goal post in whole game.... " What a Strike Arteta.... " I'm very proud of you.... Now I can chest up and walk like a Worrior. So sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for Man City.... They really deserved to lost this game. ''' Now you know " Money can't buy class"
'arsenal forever'

Cali86 2 years ago
Money CAN buy class.... In fact, that's the only thing it can buy in football. Not, titles, or wins only class.... Ex: samir nasri
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Oh Mario.... You were lucky to not have been sent off on that first challenge. Arsenal deserved this game and it is sad to see the title hopes slip away. Still it has been an amazing season and it will continue to be so. Second place is nothing to cry about. Our day will come
Encijazz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Clown & circus hahaha.... You're brilliant gary.... That balotelli boy should have been out since 15"...
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Speaking of clowns  Isn't that cantona?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football