Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Apr 8
Paulinho26 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
On of the best of games this season I still have the adrenalin pumping through me. And ffs why play ramsey is gloriously annoying
Soloarsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Like my big homie Rick Ross said "All the money in the world still not a big enough advance" lol.... 44 years of waiting to win the league just came undone by the mighty Arsenal!
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fuckkk balotelli! Anyways thank you Arteta you deserve at least 1 chance with Spain for crying out loud!
2 years ago
We are by far the greatest team!    
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is a biased opinion. Lol, great game today
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The world has ever seen!
Moath (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Unpredictable Arsenal! Great performance!
That win was quite predictable IMO
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal deserved the win, well played. Was a bit frustrating to watch vermaelen block RVPS header, RVP being caught slightly offside and bloody benayoun and vermaelen missing from 2yards out. Nice goal from arteta and Song has gotta' be man of the match that ball when RVP hit post was beautiful.

Balotelli I dno what to say apart from if he wasnt playing for italy mancini probz would never let him play. He should give tevez and dzeko a chance up strike, before aguerro even came them 2 were not doing that bad in some games.

And also why the hell when ya only play from the wings comes from either richards or kolarov would you not start with one of the 2? Zabaleta and clichy can not cross for s**t
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arsenal was fantastic....    Manchester City looked like the side 2yrs ago.... Not Champion League worthy
SilvaMaestro16 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I like your profile pic
Hey how does the table look from down there for both of ya?
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mancini's the only class act at city
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No he isn't! He is always whining about an apparent 'lack of squad depth', imagine that, a club like City having a thin squad?!

Not to mention the fact that in the summer he was continually tapping up nasri. He claimed that if arsenal refused to sell nasri it would be a "big problem for man city"
If you look at Mancini during the games, he always yells at his players when they do smth wrong, never encourages them. And the way City played against AFC, so nervous! I think Mancini did not prepare them well for that game, also bad decision to keep Balotelli on the squad he had the worst game ever...
Forzajuve5467 (Juventus) 2 years ago
That's why morinhou sold him. Balotelli is talented but is not a team player. Morinhou knew that and said bye bye to him. Balotelli to me looks like a black skelliton. Mad ugly
TotalFootball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a day! Pure class, I enjoyed them not pulling a barca and swarming the ref. But then again if they had mario might have been off earlier?
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
How can a team with so many star players with such an offensive lineup end up like this loosing games. Seriously, makes you wonder that money can't get you championships it can only get you few good games. Now unless you have some key refs in your pocket, if you know what I mean.

:)
Because man city aren't a team they are about the invidividual talent and it was only a matter of time before the wheels started falling off
Forzajuve5467 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Mancini sucks the only way he wins championships is in courts
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Joleon lescott lmao, shitty defender. He avoided arteta's shot instead of blocking it or closing him down
He had been shutting out arsenal for most of the match, and to be fair I'm sure he was expecting arteta to try and slot it into van persie or something...
You surely did not watch the game. Lescott had a good game, Kompany was amazing. City defenders had a good game, the rest of the team is to blame for that poor performance
Ady199 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It would be at least 3-0 without kompany and lescott
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I did watch the game, in fact I watched lots of city games. Lescott is no where near any level of kompany. Kompany is class. So many times I see lescott just ball watching when he's supposed to close down, like walcott's attempt on goal that hit the post, he was just looking at the ball
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
@Kon91 are you mental a good defensive game.... Oh wait.... Sry your an Arsenal fan.... Standards are kinda low there.

Elassjay is right.... He avoided arteta's shot and blocked Hart.

The entire team was flat and played poorly.... Well actually Kompany and Hart were good as per usual
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Miks1986, what crap are you talkin? You dumbo.... Standards low, you freak, you ball-less freak!
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool from the spaniard! Graci Arteta!
SilvaMaestro16 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
We did not play our best today, but any team in the league could have gone down to arsenal today, they played exceptionally well, pressed hard and passed fluently, created a lot of chances and were very unlucky throughout the game until sheer brilliance from Arteta. Good game, well deserved victory. CTID
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hehe! Vermaelen is such a good defender, he defends for the opposing team too
MESSl (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I like benayoun.... His tricks and dribbling is good and arteta's long shot is amazing ! As for balotelli he still got a very bad attitude ! They should play tevez instead

Kick4Life - changing lives through football