Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Apr 8
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
More reasons to hate Aaron Ramsey hahaha should have passed, doesn't matter if its 1 second left on the clock!
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
To be fair on Ramsey, I probably would have gone for a shot as well and in some ways I'm glad he did because that embarrassment will now make him think twice about doing the same foolish thing next time, and give him a much needed bench to warm on
Rubym (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@ troubletonight.... Well said. Stupid mistake by Ramsey. RVP had clear chance to score that goal. Even see his reaction after that miss. What a joker. Apart from that we had overall good game. But I was cracking when we missed that surely three chances to score but arteta made my day
Luercules (Arsenal) 2 years ago
City were lucky we didn't take advantage of those missed opportunities and Ramsey.... C'mon man!
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dude, at least people are safe and that no one had to die today.
Jorday (Everton) 2 years ago
Unreal
No one could have ever predicted this win at the start of the season.
Congrats to Arteta. We miss you at Everton.
But so happy to see you making an impact with Arsenal.
Go gunners
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't understand why the proff keeps putting Ramsey on ahead of the Ox. Ramsey had one good game and has been sub par for the rest while Oxelade has been consistently preforming.
Anyways hopefully we can continue this form all through next season
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They are different players, Ramsey is a better passer of the ball and sits slightly deeper when on that left flank almost as a 4th midfielder. When Ramsey's playing on the wing, Arsenal shift to a quasi-442 with Walcott moving into the RS slot. Its a tactic that wenger has been tinkering with lately, and it brought us the win against everton.

That said I think the Ox is a more exciting player this season
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Balotelli is such an idiot. Always plays with anger and thinks he's the best player in the team even though he is far from it. Also, he doesn't even play for the team, he plays for himself.

ManCity need to get rid of him ASAP. He's not going to change his ways, and the excuse about him being young is nonsense - 2 red cards and 6 yellow cards this season and he's a f**king striker - go figure!
JuzTroublez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I can't stop watching this. I watch this more than the man Utd game. Amazing Arsenal!
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can see that Wenger is truly mad about Man City taking so many players from us.
You can see that obviously he didn't even wanted to shake hands with Mancini
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
He shaked mancini's hand?
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree, Mancini always whines about a supposed lack of squad depth at man city. What a joke! Not to mention when Mancini claimed that if Arsenal didn't sell Nasri it would be a "big problem for man city". What a clown
GonzaloHiguain (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It's not even funny anymore mancini has enough with balotelli it took a lot of patience from him
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He always says he had enough from his players and won't play them again, just like Tevez.... But by the end of the day he still play him, lets see if he keep his words this time by not playing balloteli until season ends.... I bet he'll play him against United.... I respect Mancini a great manager but he should keep his words...
JuzTroublez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man I have so much respect for Song. The guy is a jewel. Really. A f*****g jewel. I don't know where Wenger picked him up but I've been noticing him for a while. If I could have a player from Arsenal, it wouldn't be anyone other than Song. This whole season his assists to a lone striker are nothing short of amazing
DanielA (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm loosing respect for Ballo. Idiotic petty playground football from him. But Arteta - what a strike. Arsenal -great game
GonzaloHiguain (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Balotelli in korean means hit someone with your foot
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Loool gonzalo
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol at korean translation
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Apart from Bolotelli's tackle on Song, he made genuine attempts to play the ball, if anyone should be blamed it should be Mancini for putting faith in a player he doesn't believe in and also for playing Balotelli on the Left Wing and not expect him to tackles and close down Sanga. If Balotelli doesn't tackle he's attacked for being "lazy" and when he does well as you can see he sent into the lion's den. Everyone knows that Mancini's man management is poor he has had to desperately draw back for Tevez a player he has openly bashed and he should have known what he Bargained for with Balotelli
Siegetank55 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Although I do feel sorry for him, I did laugh my butt off when I first saw Ramsey's shot
CatGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yah, I wouldve punched the tv if the score was still 0-0 when Ramsey took that shot
Buuuurak (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
No it wasn't...
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Haha arsenal fans doing the poznan
Blues17 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Balotelli what a disgraceful player. Obviously should've been sent off for that challenge, no idea why Mancini still puts him on the field he does way more harm than good. But what I love about the game is it has a funny way of working itself out. Good strike Arteta, well done arsenal
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Balotelli is a bloody disgrace for world football

Kick4Life - changing lives through football