Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Apr 8
DwayneGooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow fail by ramsey
GonzaloHiguain (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ramsey is a choke artist
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It wouldn't have been a particularly important goal anyway. Ramsey has had is fair share of them such as against Sunderland, Marseille, United last season. He is a great player for his age and people that 18months out with injury slowed his development. He will come good in a few seasons
ABD23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice.... I really never liked that dumb-ass Ramsey.... I hop Arsene keeps him away from the main form...
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh my hail! Absolutely gripping game! I'm pretty sure I ripped half of my hairs out what with the two shots off the woodwork and the offsides goal! Well done, Gunners!
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f**k ramsey but f**k nasri!
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Thank YOU arsenal! My word what a performance too! Any team that restricts city to 0 shots on goal deserves a heap of praise! And you deserved to win by a much bigger margin! If those darn posts would just get out of the way....

Balotelli's GOT to go. Absolutely zero class and he should've been gone much MUCH earlier.

Beautiful strike by Arteta. When get got the ball I was thinking City shouldn't give him that much space!
Luercules (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You welcome.... As long as City doesn't win the league I'm happy
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No problem, but please could Man Utd do the whole of EPL a favour and get that f**king squeaky prick Gary Neville off the commentator seat?
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
On the contrary I love gary neville's commentary.... ".... When I go to circus I see clowns".... Epic!
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Luercules, it seems that's the sentiment from a lot of Arsenal fans. It's been awhile since United fans and Gunners fans agreed about something huh?!

Sorry Troubletonight, you'll have to talk to Sky about that. Hey, over here in North America, we have to put up with Piers Morgan doing commentary for Man UTD games and it's so CRAP (not sure if that's exclusive to North America) but it seemed like Fox grabbed the first thing they could think of with an English accent and handed him a mic
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
BANG BANG.... WE SHOT YOU DOWN.

Bang BANG.... YOU HIT THE ground

Bang BANG.... THE gunners SHOT YOU DOWN
Sinnical (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Huge win for us at a time when we really need it. Well done boys
Xanda (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I predictofootied this
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Wow what a performance from the Gunners. Lol it was funny seeing Verm clearing that header from RVP. Shocking tackling from Mario. Should have been sent off earlier in the game. Lol @ the Arsenal fans doing the City Poznan celebration and glad Ramsey missed that chance. Hate wishing people RIP's
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Like mancini said if baloteli keep playing like that he will waste his talent.... He can be one of the best in the next years, he is in manchester city, so many people would do anything to play in such a club and to have his talent he can't waste his talent.... I realy hope he will change
Fcbdesde1899 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Balotelli should be banned rest of reason, arsenal good game
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I f*****g love when a fan joins in the celebration. LOVE IT
Yeah me too man that's crazy like this :  
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow, Arsenal were all over City. City are falling apart, and now the gap is 8. I can't wait to win the title at the Etihad (hopefully). Balotelli is such a disgrace, should have been sent off. I went crazy when Arteta ripped that in to the goal. I watched this game like an Arsenal fan. Anyways, does anyone think that City's form will continue to be bad, and will eventually drop to third, and Arsenal will take 2nd? Couldn't believe what they did though in the 2nd half, hit both posts in the matter of seconds, that was a mega fail. And who is that one twat who rated Arsenal rubbish?
Coooookie 2 years ago
1 clown had to vote rubbish for Arsenal.... Bwhahahah  
Well baloteli knows footytube ^^
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I love it everytime Nasri got the ball the fans goes "booooooo".... Well how do you feel now Nasri when you have so much money in your pocket yet so little pride!

P. S don't cry like Carroll do lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football