Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Apr 8
TANANESH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The reborn of Roscicsky and the Improvement of Song is incredibly thrilling! I don't know why Arteta doesn't shoot as often.
I am so sorry for Ramsey. If Arsene buys a couple of referees like Don Fergie does the cup is ours next year. Just kidding. I am not as moron as Men United fan to enjoy with bribed cup
Rajanagra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol still you don't win it.... Loser.... If he had money he buy some players not ref.... Idiot
Scit (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All the jokes aside.... It is true that Man UTD is another barcelona.... Favored by refs too much.... The penalty and red card against QPR was pure bullshit...
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We got the goal our excellent performance deserved, and Balotelli got the red card his moronic performance deserved. All round good game
Gillesz (Bordeaux) 2 years ago
I'm sad for Mario, he is so good and yet he can't control himself. I find him so interesting and intense and different, too bad he has to be such a brat
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's probly the last person I'll feel any sympathy for
Imrealwond (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Walwin10, I second that
Gillesz (Bordeaux) 2 years ago
I know where you guys are coming from, he's probably a jerk and I shouldn't care for him. But as fans we choose to like and dislike players based on the little we know about them and what they show on and off the pitch right? There's something about Balotelli that I find interesting and cool, although he always played for team I despise like inter and city. I like how he doesn't smile after scoring, I like how fearless and intense he is, and I also respect him for being able to make it as a black footballer in the racist italian league. That said, after my hometown Bordeaux, I'm a gunner fan and always loved arsenal since arsene became coach, so today is a good day
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well if you look at his interviews and just footage of him doing daily s**t he is just a kid trying to have fun. He is not a bad person because he makes bad decisions
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The joys of online streaming.... When Arteta shot the ball and mid way through the shot, the stream froze. I was screaming and praying that the ball goes in. The stream recovers and its a bullet to the bottom corner. Worth every damn second
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha I was watching the chelsea match I swear every time the stream froze as the goals were flying in. Half the time I was just cheering to the commentary because the video was lagging to much :/
Rafael (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm glad the big 3 are working together to keep Man City out of the champions' field
Lmao.... Joke of the day
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He may have gotten himself sent off, but I hope Arsenal push for further action retrospectively for Balotelli's challenge on Song. We've got grounds since the ref didn't see it (and if he did then he's useless).

Also, surely bringing off Aguero instead of Balotelli for Tevez shows Mancini's managerial uselessness
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mancini is a great manager, a good guy, and deserves a better team
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol, he built this team...
Fantomas (Manchester City) 2 years ago
There is nothing wrong with the team and there is plenty high quality footballers here, and honestly I'm quite sick of everyone blaming the team for having too much money. The same thing happened to Chelsea, but everyone is already quiet about it. And I agree, Mancini is a good managet, he has pride and good football dignity. As much as I praise Tevez for his skills, I agree with the decision Mancini made. Also that arrogant and disrespectful play from Blaotelli in the match against LA Galaxy deserved immediate sub. Good job Mancini!
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its not just about having too much money, it is about stockpiling all the talent and inflating the transfer market. Chelsea may have started it, but Man City have truly spoiled it for everyone and are the reason average players are now worth 20-30 mil each. I hate man city I hope they never win the title because they will have bought it not earned it. Money can't buy you class
Hey mate, show me one team that has class but doesn't have money
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Aresnal for one. They had money but sure as hell didn't spend any of it as close to what City is doing now
And Arsenal is below Man City in the table. You have to agree that the budget of the club is mostly proportional to its league standing
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Look who is above you
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well with so much money in nasri pocket, he can actually go to dentist.... Nice job gunners, pumping match....

P. S so far I don't see city fans commenting lol
A guy who left his team for the love of money vs a guy join another team for the love of the sport.... Now who's going to tell me karma is a beautiful girl?
BosnaBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow arsenal this team is fantaqstic to watch really is. Mario this is te biggest moron I have seen in my life. He needs to relize that if he don't work out at MAN CITY no coach will want him and he can kiss his career good bye. SO mcuh money spent so much and still nothing wow
Truly disappointed with Balotelli. Keep yorself together, play clean, play fair. It definitely should've been a red card for him in the beginning
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
I wanna say baloteli what else?
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
He should be kicked out of the city, and the game. This is sport, not a venue for anyone to vent the frustration of their incapacity to play football. Game in and game out he shows his impotence and incapacity to demonstrate character and respect
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Big words Wunderbar. Big words!
BoiiFresh (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arteta > Na$ri
Saucy05 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal players are average, it's the system that makes them great. That's why a large number of former arsenal players are bench warmer in other teams
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
^ love the dp
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Saucy, you are quite wrong about that.    
Themajesty (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In yo face Nasri! Damn ramsey selfish selfish! Overall its a good win oh yeah!
Haha dude, I know where you're coming from but he deserved a shot, just didn't have enough steam lol
Absolutely beautiful goal by Arteta, well deserved Arsenal. If they wouldn't have won this game it would have been a shame. Why on earth though, would you put a player on (Balotelli) that you've said you don't trust, and that has shown you, more than enough times, that he is not up for it? This game needs professionals, not careless egos that go out to hurt people. Mourinho was right, he only has one brain cell, and even that is being too polite. Mancini has been sentenced, and it has come on a silver plate. It's over. Congratulations to Arsenal, I never thought you would pull it together, and my apologies and respects to Wenger, you had the last word, and by god you turned this team around. Respect
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Because he believed in him (notice past tense).... Not anymore obviously. But Mancini is a good dude, he was just looking out for Mario and hoping he would change. That's my guess
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
I realy have the impression that arsenal play realy better when they are not 1st or second problem of pression? Very good game by the gunners total deserved victory and happy for arteta he is a class player

Kick4Life - changing lives through football