Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Apr 8
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Balotelli is just like cassano both very talented but both stupid, childish watch him waste his career
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You can buy players, but you can't buy class. Arsenal for ever!
Kony sweatin' as Ramsey takes a shot and goes wide. LOL
Aaron Ramsey missed on purpose, so he doesn't kill anyone
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal deserved it
RedDevil08 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Alex song is pure class. I reckon he is one to watch. Big game, domination and good win by arsenal. Good luck for the third spot.

P. S: Balotelli can't fit in a good team from a good league!
HenryK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
ARTETA!
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What was the purpose of getting pizarro? He doesn't fit in the city squad. Anyways as much I wanted arsenal to lose or tie this game, they deserved it
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arteta and Song are such a treat to watch
2 years ago
Ramsey you selfish selfish fool!
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Well done to the Gunners- I knew the goal was coming once arsenal starting attacking in last 20mins- but I feel sorry for some of the city players(not Balotelli)and manager hope Mancini doesn't get sacked all he needs to do is kick out the big ego players from squad who think there bigger than the club and maybe they'll be better next season - Congrats Man Utd on Tittle City won't be catching up
Fratzs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenaaaaaaaaaaaaal
EuroAbs (Liverpool) 2 years ago
RVP's reaction to Ramsey not passing is not a quality I want in a captain at all.    
SpurSlayer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't worry.... He will not be your captain anytime soon
Robyn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He had to so he would know. Arsenal is a team that emphasize greatly on teamwork and Ramsey failed not just RVP, but the team. 1 goal difference is still a difference
Azzuri17 (Palermo) 2 years ago
I'm with robyn on that one, this isn't a f*****g girl scout club, RVP is a devoted captain and he has the right to let Ramsey know that his error was unacceptable. Either you shoot on target or you pass the ball to your top goal scorer
Adibtheman (Seattle Sounders) 2 years ago
Yeah of course, captains should have no emotion whatsoever.... *rolls eyes*
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Adibtheman, the point the others are making is that Robin is the best captain since Vieira because as good as Henry and Fabregas were they didn't exactly lead the team and lift the players especially when the going got tough...
Bladfin (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Alex Song just gets better and better every season.  Balotelli was already a red card with that first reckless tackle. Glad Song is ok.
Willybilly78 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f*****g happy, played them off the park, as much as I know I shouldn't, can't help but be really happy to have put the final nail in Nasri's trophy cabinet! Was a joy to see us pull out that sort of performance and style in such a big game(almost seemed easy at some points today) Now buy Mvilla, and Vertonhgen and we are sorted for trophies next year), Proud

Kick4Life - changing lives through football