Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Manchester City, Apr 8
TopoElpibe (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Money can't buy your everything and Arsenal completed dominated this game congrats Arsenal well deserved win. Seems like Mancini is going to be axed wondering who will take his spot
Airman23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Balotelli is a scum bag.... Send him back to Serie A. Guy showed no poise on his tackles going for knee caps what the hell is that? No class
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ahhh! Gunners should have scored more!
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
TV5 was unlucky to block RVP's shot but Ramsey missed a right sitter
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And lescott was in the right place at the right time
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"YOU can't BUY class"    Hell YES arsenal!    P. S WHO wears OUR #8 again? trololol
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Doesn't seem to be a smart move not to put dzeko on the pitch, for the gunners offered an open, fast paced game with long balls and counter attacks where aguero clearly had issues.
Balotelli again is a disappointment. This guy seeks trouble. Mancini should reconsider starting with kolarov-dzeko in such a game to break through arsenals defence. His midfield was hopelessly lost throughout half the game. So many failed passes. In such times mancini better put a kolarov type of player from beginning.

Good game for the gunners and nice goal from arteta. Roszicky is brilliant!
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yay
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ramsey is horrible. He should be traded
Airman23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahahaha that was so embarrassing.... Guy had 5 yards of room to place the ball in right corner and had rvp wide open to place it in. He is very lucky it wasn't 0-0. Alex Song was player of the game, he played lights out
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's frustrating at times but he does have his moments
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You don't know what you're talking about. Ramsey is quality, and players aren't "traded. " This isn't Major League Baseball.

Having said that, he certainly was selfish not to square for Van Persie
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Tbh I thought Vermalen's miss was worst, wide open goal, but still, Ramsey isn't showing any signs of improvement since the season started, he's getting left behind by the rest of the team.

If your captain is wide open yelling for the ball and you choose to take the shot yourself (I thought he had every right to) you better hit the target at the very least force a save. I'm sure he'll get an earful in the locker room
Gmzeya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramsey has his ups and downs just like anybody else.... But still a quality arsenal player...
CatGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Give Ramsey another season or two and everyone will see his qualty
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Let's all remember to cut Ramsey some slack. First, he's actually a good player and will demonstrate his quality in years to come. Second, he had his leg essentially severed two years ago; that's not an injury you simply bounce back from in one season, or even two seasons
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You guys are all wrong.... Ramsey was stupid to not pass to van persie but he dint score on purpose because everytime he does someone dies.... So he's prolly feelin like a hero thinking 'I saved a life today' ! Lololololololol !
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So, a player misses a big one like that and he deserves to get transferred? Even City fans have more faith in their players.... C'mon!
Jerkstore (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You've gotta' love Arsenal
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Possession: 64%-36%
Shots: 11-5 (lowest City have had this season)

We completely dominated. You can buy our players, but you can't buy class
Daniyalahmad (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Would have been the joke of the day had you said trophy instead of class...
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Would be joke of the day if you^ said Milan has class
LoveuArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahahhah!
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oof! What a comeback hahaha
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hahaha.... Because Arsenal hasn't won a trophy in over 6 years. Funny
Just stop blaming ramsey if we wanted to play the blame game then lets do it on verms who stopped rvp's header or verm and benayoun who were unable to put in the goal right in front of them. I mean they all make mistake its part of our duty to accept that and let them grow. Some of you will just wait for the moment ramsey screws up and attack him every single TIME
Lo0oK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How was Vermaelen supposed to get out of RVP's way? I'm not going to defend yossi, and vermaelen did screw up bad missing the open net, but how many times has he saved our asses? Whenever Ramsey plays he slows the game down, and makes square passes until he's subbed. He's got to go
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is not a blame game. I'm ok with people making mistakes but if they knowingly make poor decisions they need to get the f**k out and assess their life. What he did was amateur
Rubym (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agree with you guys. Ramsey boring to watch anyways. I mean if you got RVP on your right side and there is no defender then you should just give him the ball. Stupid mistake. Him and Chamakh both don't deserve arsenal. Wanna see RVP scoring again...
All I'm going to say is naive comments by those blaming ramsey. How many times over the damn years have people keep asking rosicky, rvp to leave.

How many times do you people need to learn to open your eyes. Half you people were begging for players to be selfish and score this season. Had he done this when we were scoreless then f**k yea blame him all you want but the game was ending and had this been some other player none of you would make as big as a deal.

If you can't support a player in this red and white shirt
Then I feel sorry for you for thinking this 21year old is worthless
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lack of discipline ruins your title hope
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I feel bad for Mancini, a good guy, placed his bets on Balotelli, maybe out of good intentions, but I guess he is learning the lesson hard way. Balotelli, understandably has had a tough life, but just because you have money now is no reason for you to act like a loose cannon. He is a decent striker but, I would say he needs 2-3 consistent years of disciplined football before he is trusted. Arsenal dominated the game and deserved to win, maybe even by 2-3 goals
Speedo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It should be 4-0.... ! Ballotelli showed his class of stupidity (below Song's knee)! And, Ramsey too poor.... RVP deserved a goal today
777MHD777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
1- Ballotelli should been sent off in the first half
2- Arsenal deserve a penalty
3- it should been atleast 3-0
4- money can't buy class
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Sagna was killin that right side today

Kick4Life - changing lives through football