Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Liverpool, Jan 30
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Liverpool got lucky
BlackSun (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giroud should have finished that cross from Cazorla near the end.... We could have so easily won today had it not been for a couple of cringe worthy mistakes, especially at the back.... Sagna is just not the same player he used to be
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Score should have been like 5-5 neither of us took our chances very well. Horrible defending from both sides
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Arsenal is a good team but they would be a great team if they stop buying strikers and start buying some decent defenders...
Fabregas4i (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's not the problem they are pretty decent expect sagna who can't find his form this season, our more bigger problem is the defensive organisation of our whole team especially on corners and freekicks, and our lack of mentallity in big games we just beat ourselve, did you have seen the try of vermaelen today to clear the ball befor the 1:0, same s**t like against your team some months ago our other defenders weren't better, what we really should start is to buy a f*****g mental coach, so that so much silly mistakes aren't happening again in big matches
Freightcrate (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Arsenal were brilliant in attack during the whole game. They paid the price for their defensive errors. We are lucky to get a draw out of this match. Arsenal kept on pressing us from wide numerous times with Santos and Wilshire being brilliant in playmaking helping Giroud numerous times. Giroud seems to have an awesome future at Arsenal. Sturridge was useless not to mention the pathetic midfield. Thanks to Suarez and Gerrard who helped a lot today at the back else who would have known
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Man walcott can be very impressive
Mykewan (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Paying back that hefty contract one goal at a time. I think he needs to play as a second striker behind Rooney for England
SimonK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Liverpool was scary as always
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
In the first half, we did the equivalent of dropping our trousers to our ankles, bending over and saying "hey Liverpool, f**k ME"
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Shambolic defending from arsenal, 2 pts dropped but good spirit to come back into the game.... Very good point for liverpool

Lol at tex trying to be de gea with ball skills.... This would be a great time for a de gea gif but I dunno how to find them
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
SICK pass from Suarez...
Lafangaking (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yes nice.... A draw is what you two deserve. Now its spurs chance to take up the 4th spot
Fundlegrundle (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sczcesny is god awful. He looks like a fool whenever he goes against the corner kick
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
Sagna tripped over a blade of grass and vermaelen missed the ball completely, and here you are, worried about goaltending.  
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Sczcesny awful? No, just.... No
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nice match, some some really really bad defensive errors by arsenal there
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's what cost you the game, Koper goals came from defensive frailties in the Arsenal, and like the games you played against City and Chelsea it affected the result.

That aside Arsenal coulda and should've put another 5iver here.

You gotta' respect Wenger as a coach, If he were ever to leave i'd predict a high profile team like Real Madrid or Barca to scoop him up
Jujex (Juventus) 1 year ago
That first goal. It was....  Well the less said about it the better. They better get it together fast.  The bavarian tie is near.
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Epic fail on 1st goal lol arsenal defender were basically tripping all over the field lol, nice come back though, altho liverpool should have hold the lead
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Deadly strike from walcott. He hardly missed from that area/angle didn't he? And yeah ofcoz, crazy pass from suarez too. Great game. Arsenal really need to inject new blood into their defence
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I'm really starting to believe that Walcott could one day be that incisive striker that they've been missing this season. His finishing is really improving, not RVP standard but remember how he was at this stage of his career?
Whooooo is this jordan henderson kid? It seems like we just signed him this january!
Lordfarquaad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This henderson kid is the luckiest player in the world. His shot was blocked, then bounced off the other defender and conveniently into his path. Not that arsenal didn't defend badly. I mean it was 1 on 4 + goalie and he still scored
LFCgreat (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You create your own luck
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
No luck there mate, it was pure guts and determination from young Hendo
Yes his assist was pure luck too...
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Pay Dis-Honestabe no attention, troller!
^irony...
Lordfarquaad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Why can't we (arsenal) play the whole game of every game, like they play the 2nd half of every game? We could've had 3 more goals, but would've, could've, should've. We didn't. Gay

Kick4Life - changing lives through football