Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Leeds United, Jan 9
Tomoya (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That run, that skip, that putting the ball into the back of the net.

Rejoice, Henry is back!

Even as a United fan, I can't be more pleased to see Henry making a return to Arsenal, and even netting one in!
Fleoscool (Liverpool) 2 years ago
By the way, what the hell does the commentator mean at the start....
"Van Persie is on holiday in Dubai".
ON holiday!?!?! WTF.... How much is he getting paid, .... "dear Arsene, I think I need a holiday, good luck in the FA cup"!

Someone please explain this to me
SiaOLiaO (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Without any doubt, just like any other Arsenal fans, I believe he is entitled to taking a break for all his contributions of late
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Van Persie is being kept for EPL games    
Pffff, unbelievable
If I was arsenal manager I would give him what ever he want if he continues to do what he knows how to do score goal with not the best quad at the moment
Silvestre (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That finish was so nostalgic. Made me reminisce the old days. I kinda hated this guy back then, but I have respect of what he was and is (still) capable of. Obviously he needs to get himself adapted again to the pace of BPL. Anyway, looking forward to Arsenal's next games in BPL
Nice comment.
But.... It's EPL, mate: English.
Be is for Barclays w**k.
The league is already somewhat defined by money, let's not forget what it's actually about.
Cheers
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Be my friend, is for British. And since Swansea is now in the English Premier League, being a Welsh team, it is not correct to call it the English Premier League
Apologies.... My bad.  *blushes*
What I liked the most is the fact Henry was so relax when he had the ball his confidence of a true striker
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I love this commentator. Makes it sound so fictional and thrilling
Juliusmurdhani (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Amazing stuff from Henry. He is the only soul of Arsenal. And by the way, Arshavin's performance is way below par, wasting a lot of great chances for Arsenal. Congrats Gunners!
R9team (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Perfect control, perfect finish, perfect win, perfect debut.... That's Thierry Henry.... !
Divanshuj (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Watching Henry score goal made me tear up.... Such a proud moment.... Ahh I miss the days of the invincibles
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I got goosebumps when Henry came on and then scored  I really hope somehow that Henry signs permanently, that will make my year!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Over acting.... With all the emotions and stuff.... Trying to gain some of that fame he lost leaving arsenal in the first place.... But its henry nonetheless.... Finishing was top class as ever.... Very few can match his talents.... The man was and still is made for arsenal football club. Welcome back sir!
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Over acting? I expect no less from a glory hunting fan who doesn't know the meaning of ''passion'' and emotional attachment for a club
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Omfg.... I jizzed in my pants!
Lampstar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That sure brought back some memories of when he lit up the PL. Chamberlain has amazing skills and control. I was really impressed with his performance. He should start more for Arsenal
Thelazy1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree.... The OX has promising talents, he really did impress me too. Saw somethings from him I thought I would never see. I love walcot, but he might wanna learn a thing or two from ox
Leefo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Last 37 seconds.... And I'm crying
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I see Arsenal Rising!
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Massive assist from Song too!
Glaspar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Best comment on twitter #arsenal today came from piers morgan:  "nice tribute by chamakh today - playing like thierry's statue"    
Vananth (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Even henry's statue would play better than Chamakh or Arshavin.... I hope Arsene sells them before they take you to Championship and buys a player or two like our valencia or phil.... That might help...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football