Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Leeds United, Jan 9
Harobi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
THE KING IS BACK. Watch out ppl
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Who recalls during Walcott's fledgling career when he was being touted as a potential replacement to Henry purely because they are both pacy players who can play as wingers. What a farce of a comparison because even at 34 Henry's silky smooth touch of the ball and his killer instinct to dispatch the ball in the back of the net from such an acute angle just proves Henry is and will always be the superior player. Envisage Walcott in that position, one of two outcomes would have occured; he'll run around the pitch like a headless chicken eagerly searching for a team mate or he would have blazed it high and wide. Harsh but nonetheless true.... Hope he can prove me wrong for Arsenal's sake.

Dylee27 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I almost cried
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The king is back. WE LOVE HIM
BHFBosna (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man I got in a fight with my dad he was saying it was offside I went to rage mode, and arsenal played like crap man their passing was s**t
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It wasnt offside! Watch the replay closely! I thought at the start as well it was offside.... But than looked at the replay their was one defender in the back which made henry on side.... Watch it again
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Another tip to see that he was onside, when they show replay from the side keep clicking pause and play, pause and play, you will see he was perfectly on side...
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Maybe your dad wanted to gee you up?
Nikol4i (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow. I nearly cried too. That game was divinely scripted. Which, on the other hand, makes me sad as a fan of Arshavin. What has happened to him?
3Dhome (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Makes me sad of Arshavin and Chamakh; more so Arshavin as he used to be excellent.

In fact I'm sad of the team as a whole. How did we go from invincible to just making it in the top 4 (I know the obvious reasons). Our 1st 11 used to be full of world-class and semi-wc players. Now it's just RVP
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If RVP gets injured we surely need a batman
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Euphoria
SonOfaGun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Monsieur "Cool" in his style. Simple and cool finish. And nerves of steel....  
Melboy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its official I don't want these 2 months to go "pls pls" Henry stay in your number 12 shirt...
SonOfaGun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Every body now will want him to stay. At least he could arrange to stay with Arsenal until the end of the season. I think Red Buls can be nice to let him. We'll see.
Amanek (WKS Slask Wroclaw) 2 years ago
I feel like in time machine ;d
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Inspirational
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I fear for Park Chu Yong's chances. But awesome to see Henry score again
Glaspar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nah he'll def get more playing time once chamakh goes on his 2 month holiday haha
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a legend! Take a boy son
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a legend!    Take a bow son

Kick4Life - changing lives through football