Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Coventry City, Sep 26
Slipknot (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nice run by Walcott.... Let's do that run agian Chelsea maybe you will get back your starting place lolz
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Well done arsenal
Simonontheair (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It will a good match this weekend
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Bossing! I just wish Giroud had scored that penalty, that would have definitely popped the lid of his bottle for the next few weeks, glad he scored a good goal though
Willybilly78 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I was there mate, and the only reason he didn't score the pen was because two streakers came on and stopped play for about 5 mins just after the award of the pen, I knew he'd miss!
Faddi23 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arshavin's goal was sublime and Walcott's second goal was brilliant with that run!
Sorenn12 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Anyone know why Podolski didn't play? I didn't even see him listed as a potential substitute on ESPN...
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Its coventry city...
Tomcat (Arsenal) 1 year ago
.... League cup match...
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Confucius says "don't use canon to kill mosquitoes"
Podolski playing would be using a missile to kill mosquito! A bit of an over kill don't you think?!
HenryK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
.... Chelsea at the weekend
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Boycotting because walcoot wanted the striker post.... ;p...
Qris1 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Haha what soccerjam said!
Sebs29 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nice to see Arshavin scoring againg
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yay. Nice to see Arshavin and Giroud score
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Walcott do the Thierry henry
IjalCool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thtat's right. I've not seen that goal for a long time
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 1 year ago
WANT COOKIE?
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Your on the wrong page to be celebrating the wolves loss. Go gunners
Simonontheair (Arsenal) 1 year ago
And MILK?
Also Chelsea scored the more beautiful goals
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ohhhh really? Auwwww...
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
If only Chelsea had half as much class as Arsenal :/ just half. Now go back to your Russian sugar daddy
Gonufc (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
So Phenom, where abouts in London are you from?

Also, you do know that, well, you know, they were playing different teams?

And that.... Well.... Your little inferiority complex is shining through, not Chelsea's, but yours as a person
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
@phenom mate don't compare arsenal and Chelsea. Without throwing money Chelsea would be no where, where as arsenal they develop their youth! Except this year arsenal have spent some money but nothing compared to what Chelsea have been splashing
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol chelsea first team value is like.... 4 or 5 times of arsenal's. Should have scored 24-0?
Also Wolves > Coventry City  
Airman23 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cazorla > Juan Mata
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wrong Chat, Phenom
Melboy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arshavin control on that ball was brilliant....
With more plays like that he can surely hang up his boots at Arsenal FC
No questions asked
Willybilly78 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Tell you what, I was at the game, and Arshavin was man of the match my a mile, and he ran his little legs off too! Liked Miguel, , Santos was lethergic and disinterested maybe, yennaris LKed solid but drifted a fair bit, gnabry looked bright in his cameo. Giroud is a very un arsene like player, quite slow, doesn't look that skillfull. He does have a wonderful movement off the ball and will be very useful as the season progresses. WE NEED another striker as neither pod walcott or gerv is particually suited, although our non relience on one particular frontman seems to have made goals come from everywhere, but as the seaon grinds on e ill need a better option than Shisha chamakh. Wanted to see eisfeld though! Good to see fimpong back and sharp, bring on jack wilshere
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Can we give the strikers we have a chance for more than 5 matches before we make such commments.    The team is scoring goal's, no?
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Those are the goals I'm used to seeing the shave score, walcott sexy as well, and the ox what a ripper! Bring on chelsea
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Arsha is back DD
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
All the goals were nice to watch.... Especially Arshavin and Giroud goals were class
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@Chile.... Which part of the world are you from again? Define class If you wanna say Chelsea doesn't have class.... You are missing the whole chunk of the world my friend

Kick4Life - changing lives through football