Arsenal V Chelsea, Sep 29
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Koscielny sucks. End of story
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sucked today
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
As much as I support Mancini, Chelsea are winning the EPL
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Man even though arsenal play like crap, they could have won the game. Next matchup between these 2 teams will be a different game. Arsenal needs to organize its defence
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Our D has been great up until this game and even in this match the goals were given up on set plays
Cfcyusuf11 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Slasic you should be worried about ManCity's payback.  Don't come here and complain while you got problems yourself.
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Gotta' love when people say "they could have won the game. " Well, they didn't win the game.... Chelsea won the game.... Anybody "could have won the game". I can't stand people like this...
ChelseABluEsS (Chelsea) 2 years ago
WEll DonE BluesS, , , Let us have an Unbeaten Season.... ;D
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lulz
Mahe186 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In your dreams....  
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lmao chelsea's team can't even compare to our team of 03/04 rofl, good luck with your unbeaten season 'cause it won't be happening
Xhaikh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shut up you jealous bitch!
Pball19 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol arsenal fans can only remember the past. Haha we have such a good team this season its ridiculous. If we get rolling everyone is just done
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's just his wish, everyone sure wishes their team to have an unbeaten season, even though they knew it won't happen. Why take so seriously?
Buemsen (Orlando Pirates) 2 years ago
Alex Ox should be starting: him + Wilshire + Santi = the future  Koscielny should be benched, then sold in Jan
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You're out of your mind
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Have you ever watched an Arsenal match?
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Who is the red team?  I know tottenham won away )))
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah. I was mad. Whatever. Over it
Mahe186 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The bad news is arsenal lost and the good news is manu lost.... we have done with top teams for a while.... if we win all the games this month it will be a different story...
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is a revenge for last year's 3:5 spanking at Stamford Bridge! Lol
MASH (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mata, The magician
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
How was Fernando's goal better than Gervinho's?
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was cheeky. And he kept his eye on the ball the whole time
Pball19 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Oh beside the fact he was being wrestled around by a defender and still kept his composure and concentration to volley it near post no reason at all
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He scored while he was ramming ko up his arse, now aint that somethin
Porkchop88 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Koscielny was out muscled by Fernando Torres.... Wtf you are a defender.... Hit the gym, train harder then come back and play with the big boys this was a game that Arsenal could have won if it wasn't for sh*t defending
RobertoBaggio (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Would love to know the stats on how many games Arsenal have won when Ramsey starts. He adds no value in my opinion. Couldn't finish if Peter Enckelman was in goal
G0ON3R (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is the Chelsea we saw last season as well when they had a 9 point lead at the top of the league mid way through the season and then something happened and they imploded
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A couple of weeks back people were saying torres need to go    Lmao come on, he is the golden boot winner of euro 2012    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football