Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Chelsea, Sep 29
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I wonder, if any of these wannabe analysts in comment section has even watched a half of this match.... To say that chelsea were lucky just on the basis of a 12 minute highlight is hilarious to say the least.... !

Please go and watch the full match before posting anything...
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was an exciting game. Both teams created some good chances but I thought Chelsea looked the better side away from home. The difference was that Arsenal didn't defend well and Chelsea did.

Torres played really well. People are quick to criticise him but there are rarely any compliments. He looked sharp and could have scored more.

Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cech is the reflex man. Dude still has it
Viceragen (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No luck here, Mata's freekick was going in anyway and did not need a deflection; hence the goal being credited to him. Good game both teams played well, just got down to who scored more goals in the end.

Oh and Peter Cech, some amazing saves this guy has
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea totally deserve it, no luck here folks. For me win is all that is necessary. We played hard and we won hard its always hard to win against arsenal...
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Happy for Torres performance, oh and Cech is awesome
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Both played very well
Goonergang (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Giroud still lacke of confidence need to be more dicisive! Inconsistency of koscielny proven again. Smh other wise the team looks awsome. Deep line up this season I think we are real contenders
Thierryhenry145 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He doesn't lack confidence.... He beat cech but he had no space to put it in.... And he wins lots of headers
Barca4life7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow chelsea is looking damn good this season, with players like ramires, hazard, mata, oscar and even torres on his day, they have been playing pleasent to the eye football unlike their horrible park the bus approach against tough teams last season like cowards. Call me bitter or whatever but everyone knows that their approach was cowardly and done because they were scared.

Anyways as I mentioned some players early, they have the potential to play great technical football and seem like a real force to be reckoned with at the moment
Mongolz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Blah blah
Phenom (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes you're bitter get over it man anyteam would play that way when its 10 v 11 and still Chelsea scored 2 on you guys with a man down
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah its over
Get over it chelsea won it
If you not happy don't come watch Chelsea games you forget it
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man I watched the 2006 final, and I'm still not over it.    
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bla bla bla
Chelsea fans should get over it and realise how lucky they were last year.
Everyone in the world apart from you biased lot have mentioned your ridiculous amount of luck.
It's time you all got over it and admit how lucky you were and cherish it, instead of spewin garbage
Pball19 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How is good organized defence lucky? You are all twats.... Defence is part of the game even more so than offense. We took our chances unlike barca and bayern. Sorry but messi has nothing on JT ashley cole and cech
TheSleepingLion (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game from Chelsea, maybe you could win this season. Maybe...
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hahahaha what is that twirling motion Wenger was doing at about 7:55?
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal's case: played well and made 2 costly mistakes in set pieces. Gervinho's negligence in the finesse department paid dividends. Solution: Mertesacker back in. Diaby needs god in his life ffs

Chelsea's case: organised as usual, made the most of their set pieces and should have been 2 up, in my opinion, it was a penalty against Koscielny. I like Ramires playing deeper. Still a kak team though
SomeVAguy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So let me get this straight.... If Torres kicks Koscielny then that's a penalty?
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Arsenal wasnt easy team to beat esp this year, torres was so sharp, he should have got 2nd goal, wud have been trademark goal from toress stealing ball from def like old times, but chelsea are on the way to top, gonna' be interesting to see how far they can hang on
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm not convienced with that striker giroud, he makes good runs and all, but the finishing is just poor, may be he is still settling in league, but buddy time to step up if he don't wanna be next chamakh lol
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I said it long before the first game of the season. The type of player he is, he will always be a chamakh. He has no place at arsenal his style doesn't fit in. Waste of money
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wow who is the female presenter
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Did you guys even have a clue what RDM said to Mikel and Ramires?

-Close down Carzola (allow no space and time for him to pick up a pass)
- Group defending (defend together when Arsenal have posession)
- He tells Hazard to defend more particularly

Kick4Life - changing lives through football