Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Chelsea, Sep 29
[account-removed] 2 years ago
KTBFFH
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal was the better team, they just didn't finish their chances. I see a much better team than the past 3 years
Bluesjose (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Better team? How were you guys at home yesterday without your usual refs assists against AVB? Learn to give credit where its due mate. Carzola, Arteta and the Arsenal defence had been awesome until yesterday and we were the reason they didn't have their best games. We have a style of nullifying other teams tactics even Pirlo in all his grace was anonymous against us that isn't luck its startegy. Its the stuff of champions
Rajmahal 2 years ago
We had a lot of chances too. Torres should have had a hat-trick
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
^yeah don't know what the f**k happened at one instance, it's like he blacked out and forgot how to kick the ball
Chelsea28 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was a Good game for both teams! People who knows how to play football will never vote Rubbish for Arsenal. They played well
Deveus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There's no mediocre vote option.... Good game from Chelsea, many people didn't perform very well today, Kos, Verms, Mannone, Diaby while he was on, Chamberlain.... People are saying Ramsey played rubbish, I don't think so, he played quite well. Anyways, three points dropped, we need to bounce back and show that we mean business...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So happy chelsea won, glad Torres got one, nice clean goal and Mata one was nice too. Looking like a great season
Alfriji (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done to Chelsea they have played on their strengthens and our weaknesses. I think they have got the squad to go all the way until May and lift the trophy. I wish the boss did not drop Per Mertesaker. He had an excellent run and could have made a difference in those set pieces
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Entertaining stuff, both teams played equally well. Ultimately our defensive failures cost us the match
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a performance by both teams. Gotta' feel for arsenal though, they were better throughout the match
And those who voted arsenal rubbish are retarded haters who never watched the game or highlights
To those who's saying giroud sucks and should be benched or sold. Well, if wenger has the same mentality as you guys, berkamp and henry would not have played for arsenal or perhaps, not even got a chance to play at all
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well said mate, tired of 'you win, you perfect and you lose, you rubbish' like comments by the so called 'football fans'
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What Arsenal are missing is a world class striker like RVP was, Giroud isn't cutting it and you can tell Podolski is out of place, he's a much better winger like when he plays for Germany. Giroud isn't showing any signs of promise seems like it's starting to look like a waste of money in my opinion
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Note to other teams: Arsenal weakness; set pieces
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That shouldn't be news to anybody
Demonking (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Arsenal should start playing more to Podolski instead of having defenders try to do a strikers job.

Arsenal defenders and midfield are on crack if they think they are anywhere near Podolski's world class finishing ability.

Arsenals got the right players, but the wrong setup
Arsene:  "Playeeng gowls like wee did twoday is just unacceptoble"
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Chelseea are now the barcalona of spain in the 2012/2012 seaon
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So unlucky for arsenal not to get a equalizer

Kick4Life - changing lives through football