Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Chelsea, Sep 29
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Petr Cecz = WALL!
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
People may differ on opinion on whether Chelsea or Arsenal dominated play, and let's be honest it was close.

But I don't understand voting Arsenal rubbish? We almost leveled the score on several occasions if it wasn't for Cech, and we attacked pretty well.

Chelsea edged the win, fact
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Where's the bloke, luv
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We played great.... All the goals were fantastic.... Deserved victory over Arsenal...
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm sorry to say but arsenal played much better
Bluesjose (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^"much better" are you high? Did you even watch the game.... Check out the stats the diff is very insignificant
Longjohn (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea have the best defence in EPL.... Arsenal with 3, 4 forward still can win.... Yeah...
Dustdevils (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Both sides played really well :s dunno why people voted arsenal rubbish.... At this rate, top 4 is pretty much definite now
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Say what you will about John Terry, but on his day, he's a brick f*****g wall. Giroud.... What the f**k is wrong with that guy?
Rizo080 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Chelsea didn't have a genuine scoring opportunity except 2 or 3 times but other than that, if it wasnt for the own goal chelsea couldn't have won it. It was just those two mistakes that kocielny and vermalen did that sunk us. Giroud need more playing time to get it right. He had 2 great chances. If he had came on earlier. Things clould have been different. I know gervinho scored but most of the time he's a screw up and looses the ball with silly mistakes like run straight towards the differences. Gervinho shouldnt play there anymore stick with the strikers we have
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal defence was below par in this game, not what fans expected after the previous game played. 2 cheap free kick cost us the game and I hope their learn their lesson.

I love to see how Gibbs is improving recently and Cazorla had been impressive game by game and I hope Giroud can find his feet quickly. Hazard is another great talent, he's the real deal for chelsea
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Football its about winning and fans happy, history and trophy for 1st place only
Stop fuckn telling me beautiful football OK
You trying to copy Barcelona you ended up with nothing in decade
I don't see man united or madrid or big teams in world talking about beautiful football as long they win the games and in end of season they got something and fans happy and drunk
ForHenry (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I agree, I think you are drunk...
Arsenish (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Still can't figure out why BFG was not playing and Koscielny, what was that man? And Giroud, comon myaaan you got to bury those chances.... Please stop testing my patience...
Ikrau (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Not being a troll, but I think that Torres needs to step up and have way more than just 1 a game in order to justify 50 mil from Liverpool...
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I would love that so much but he's doing just fine now
Chelsea are coming first, he is justifying it perfectly. He doesn't need to score every single goal for chelsea
Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 1 year ago
I believe alot of strikers are way better, as the Newcastle duets Cisse and Ba. Their only problem is they are not blonde!
I think carroll should score for Liverpool one every game, to justify 35mil. ähh, hmm.... Lol.
Torres is reserving a hattrick for 11. Nov. 2012
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Torres did more than just scoring, he also made some great assists.compared to Carroll, that guy is still too inexperienced and not a world class player yet. Wonder why LFC would spend 35mil for him.... Could have bought RVP instead
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal need an attack so much that it's not funny anymore arsene needs to sign a winger and either give walcott a go in the middle (cause is the poorest excuse for a winger i've ever seen) or sell him and buy a real poacher (adrian, ciss'e, ba type players) that is if we really do have the intention of competing for the league
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Oh and this just proved that vert and kos can't play together they are just wayyyy 2 alike and hence their weaknesses were easily exposed
Deveus (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Seriously? Verms and kos can't play together? Who was verms playing with while merts was out last season? They just had a really bad game...
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 1 year ago
There is only one team in London
Deveus (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Theres actually quite a few teams in London man.... Truth of the matter is London is Red....
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 1 year ago
So what have you done for London lately, Deveus, hmm?
Subaru (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Chelsea just recently have been notice.... Few years back I doubt many football fans even heard of the name Chelsea.    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football