Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Chelsea, Sep 29
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We were Deadly, and we're yet to peak. Be very afraid, prem clubs
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Calm down.  Your Chelsea Brother!  
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
Arsenal are amazing to watch, such sweet football!
Bibster (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Giroud had to score there at the end. It was such a beautiful team move only fitting if Giroud scored that one
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Torres and Moses missed a clearer chances
Turtlebird (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We are here for the trophy
M27try (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal were not as bad as the commentators were making them out to be and the MOTD highlights are cut to show that even goals aside Chelsea had the better game, it wasn't the case. A lot more people would probably believe it if they'd watch the game without the commentary. Bad defending from Koscielny but apart from that we had more shots, better creativity, passing, tackling and possession
Bluesjose (Chelsea) 1 year ago
A wise man once said the worse lie is the lie you tell your self. Simply put it means living in denial.... Whatever makes you sleep well at night. Keep getting high
M27try (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Not really the stats are all there and clearly shows that despite the loss, Arsenal were having a game that wasn't as terrible as people think, if anything this proves the media's ability to sway the minds of the gullible
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Its about goals that you score. Don't start La Liga bullshit arguments here. "Barcelona played well, they were better, other team just scored more goals, this that" In the end you win by scoring not by skill moves or creativity or whatever. I get your point and I think Arsenal played good but Chelsea did what was more important, score more times. If you analyze Chelsea in the past year you will notice that they are efficient. Some people call it luck I call it wins!
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nobody here says that the team that score less than their opponent should win. If you watch the game, both teams are below par. Yes, chelsea win, and they deserved it as their took their chances, but impressive? No. If you watch Man utd vs Spurs you'll know what I mean.

Some people call it hate, I call it fan of football
You guys are sore loosers.... We were better than you at your ground fore majority of the first half. At a point the possession stats was 60% to 40% in our favour and at the end there wasnt much to seperate both teams in the stats please go check all the match reports in every football website and you'll see. You were the home team ffs and Terry and Cole were under so much pressure from your booing scumbag fans but it was poor koscielny who developed stage fright. We are champions we know how to win games and trophies
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Whoaa, easy maan. Now with the scumbag and champions things whatsoever. Even man utd, barca, real, and liverpool fans who'd commented here said that arsenal actually played better. Yeah, arsenal lose and we accept it. As a football fan, I just want to discuss how the match played, not just "we win it, and we're the best team in the world" talk.

Sometimes people wants to discuss about the game, what's good, what's went wrong, not just the scoreline as you just have to read it to know.

Oh, for the possession stats, do re-check, well if you're willing to or just keeps pointing to the scoreline
Sairaghu31 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This is a loss that I can accept, Arsenal had some defensive flaws but played well and definitely looked threatening. If only Giroud finished at the end though.... But the setup was wonderful
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Set pieces are doing the damage against Arsenal the last couple games. Chelsea wasn't really impressive, but could be a real problem once the team fully gels
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Fair game.... The only difference between the two teams today is the GK. Cech saved Chelsea!
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Giroud looks like a guy frm Psych
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 1 year ago
Phyc majors suck
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Very unlucky for Arsenal
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
That funny moment when a professional player like Torres couldn't kick the ball properly to score his second
[account-removed] 1 year ago
He is resting those opportunities for the Man City clash...
Joshd24 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
People saying CHelsea were lucky? Arsenal didn't deserve to lose? Even Wenger said too!

Watch the whole match before you say anything. These highlights don't really show how dominant Chelsea was, especially in midfield in the second half. Shut down Carzola all game.... Good stuff Mikel and Ramires - good midfield partnership there.

We managed to do all that and we still didn't get out of second gear. A little bit more time and our attacks should be flawless. There were about 5 or 6 golden opportunities but just getting unlucky with that final ball (hitting team mates asses etc....). TOo bad the bbc highlights don't show a lot of Chelsea's attack here.

RDM got the team and tactics spot on. We have been calling for this lineup for weeks. Looks like we are starting to gel well.

Arsenal played well but our defence and tactics snuffed them out today. Hope Giroud steps up soon for you guys
Hope giroud doesn't come good until arsenal fans learn to give credit where its due
Sueazy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Giroud sucks. Gervinho sucks. They need to get rid of these two players. Get more Spaniards in, llorenete and jesus navas or somethings and arsenal is winning the epl. If I was a manager, I would just compose my team of spainards
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
All of us have no idea what you are talking about
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Totally agree, spanish players are like brazil players when they are World no. 1
Sueazy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
The diving in this game was ridiculous!
ItsBergkamp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal wanted to play beautiful football whereas chelsea wanted to win.... Tht was the diff
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Dude, you think we didn't want to win? Lol
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow that was Arsenal trying to look pretty?
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Go sell some more players that's what you guys are good at.... Beautiful game.... Lol
Pball19 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha and that's why arsenal haven't won any trophies in 7 years and chelsea have won 8 in the same amount of time. Maybe its about time arsenal rethink their strategy eh?
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm sure anyone would take a winning mentality over trying to look pretty.... Well, unless you're an Arsenal fan I guess.... Lol!
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Oh let's just all s**t on Arsenal!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football