Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Chelsea, Sep 29
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Giroud looks exactly like Shawn Spencer for Psych hahaha
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Spot on!
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Does Gervinho always do that Hitler like celebration?
Thierryhenry145 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yea he did it with all the goals he scored this season I'm pretty sure
[account-removed] 1 year ago
It's kinda hard to accuse him of sympathizing with nazis though
M27try (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'm sure it made JT happy inside
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haven't lost a game this season! Suck on that all of you sayin we're lucky! RDM is a strategists! Get with the program fellas!
YAziR (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So his strategy was to lose to A Madrid 4-1. Ohhhhhhhh
Dawich (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That game was irrelevant Yazir
Aachtemichuk (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hahaha I still found that funny
CapLampard (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We didn't play too bad tactically (I think that RDM wanted to try more attacking football well kinda), it was just Falcao's day. He was exceptionally great that day
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giroud is torresed and torres is RVPed. What a perfect touch lolol
Dawich, that game was nothing close to irrelevant, Chelsea had to win to prove that their champions league win wasnt a fluke. And there is no reason for a champions league winner to lose to a Europa winner so bad
Aarongooding (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I dislike girude
I bench him in FiFa
M27try (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I sell him on FIFA and buy Gameiro
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Fk Giroud
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Great game. More entertaining than I anticipated. Both teams trying to find the chemistry in their revamped squads and they both looked great.

Arsenal has a little more work to do. Giroud is not clutch. I'm still trying to figure out what Wenger sees in him. Podolski and Gervinho seem to not be working well together, but their chemistry individually with the team is great. Sad to see Diaby go out like that. He could have really been a difference for Arsenal today. The Ox did well subbing on. As for Ramsey.... I cannot wait for Hungry Jack to be back and Aaron will ride the bench. The guy just has no soccer brain and doesn't play with heart.

Chelsea look to be gelling better every week. Oscar is the only player behind because he hasn't played in Europe and is still adapting to the pace. He's still playing well
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He's french so we had to buy him apparently.... If he just starts putting those on goal at least....    
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Love the way Di Matteo plays Oscar / Hazard / Mata together, when these guys start finding each other blindly.... That means trouble
GunnaGolaso10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giroud is a joke right now. Had a man wide open on the right for the equalizer but decides to make everyone hold there breathe and hesitate on shooting then misses the damn net from 7 yards out. Like wtf
Foballa (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Gervinho learnt a lot about minimum touches from van persie, hiz gonna' get over 15 goals this season
Foballa (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Di matteo took a lot of time being an understudy, he understands what needs to be done at what time
U04mo8 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
When will EVeryone admit that giroud is not an arsenal material.... He might be good but not on this level.... We aint going nowhere with this guy.... ++++
Hope (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yap.... I think with both him and Gervinho, I don't think we've a good strikers.... I miss RVP...
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Torres Goal was brilliant to time the volley while being bear hugged and still get enough on it to beat the keeper goal of the week.
Should have scored two he needs to trust in himself more and take the shot earlier instead of waiting on the goalie to commit.
Other then that great game by Torres I give him 9. 5 rating
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yep, he fluffed that one but was up for it today. Nice overall
DJOllie (Club León) 1 year ago
You can dislike Giroud, but at least he is better than Koscielny hahaha
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'm taking positives from today. Can't wait til Jack is back!
Koscielny played pretty bad today.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football