Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Chelsea, Apr 21
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We're still better, don't get happy chelsea fans!
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A game of defending really. Poor attacking display from both teams but excellent defending. All 4 CB did well. We really missed Koscielny vs Wigan
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well said
ImmoralGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One team went forward, the other team parked the bus. Arsenal lacked penetration and could not take the chances they had in Koscielny and Van Persie. What did Chelsea had for show? If those chances went in, Chelsea fans will be bemoaning their defence for a crappy performance. Yet because they held out for a draw, they're now singing praises to their defence and midfield, whilst lambasting their forwards for failing to take advantage of Arsenal's vulnerable defence?

Yet that vulnerable defence in Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny have kept Sturridge and Torres quiet.

Missed opportunities by Arsenal, and now we have Chelsea fans thinking they could have won the game. Good luck with doing the same against Barcelona in the next game
Calm down little one. Our B- team played today. You would not have had a prayer had ramires, mata, drogba, lampard, mikel had started the game
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why didn't the coach play lampard? I know Drogba is injured.... But most of them ain't. So why? And Remember we have Arteta missing
Because we play barca away in 3 days?
Fadinho89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah your f*****g A team still lost 5-3 at stamford bridge
Under AVB with high line defence you dumb f**k. And THE arsenal killer drogba didn't play
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I was hoping to see Strong Offense v. S. Strong defence.... But I guess that wasn't what happened
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I fell asleep
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Apart from all the arsenal fans crying about this result.... Torres can never hit his form again IF piece of s**t players like Malouda and Kalou are sending him passes. Sturridge is a one man show that has no ending. Torres needs to play regular with first team. Not make shift attack. Also, another example. KEEP hitting THE POST AND crying.... In the end YOU still SUCK! Instead of crying about luck, ask your strikers why they couldn't finish.
Chelsea was really unlucky that Arsenal got those clear chances.... Only if the defender was in right place. SUCH BAD LUCK!
Speedo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Holy crap!.... Shitty comment!
Sorry.... Lost my cool
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thought Torres played well lol
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Even if Torres scores, he's a lousy striker.

We all know he can shoot and score goals, but if you're not doing it and you're consistently proving that you can no longer do so, you're no longer good.

If a toaster oven doesn't toast bread very well, but it used to make good toast, is it still a good toaster? No. Horrible analogy with some logical flaws, but hey I tried
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Preeaach! It Ethioo hahaha
ChelCordie (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Although that comment sounds really harsh, I kinda agree with you. Sturridge and Kalou can't help Torres, and to be honest with you, he isn't really helping himself. Don't get me wrong, I love this club, but what I would love more is if we won more. The only way to do that is with a mildly consistent striker. We can't just pick whoever is in "form" for 1-2 games and call them quality. Drogba is not himself anymore, Torres has the same problem, except he is younger and really has no excuse anymore. I want the best for Torres but he's not bringing the best to Chelsea. Transfer window please
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal were unlucky to hit the post twice, chelsea didn't have any chances whatsoever. Please don't lecture Arsenal about their 'lack of attacking talent'
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Plenty of people talking with no football experience.

It takes more than one person to create those goals.

Look at the corner set piece, do you see how Terry was positioned strategically in there behind torres? Do you see how every attack has to be well planned and trained?

If Kalou and Sturridge can't pass, Torres will always have to be the one to pass. That means he will not be getting the goals
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Creating chances always comes before scoring goals
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It's never Torres' fault, is it?
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think we have been "drowsy" since the Wigan game and we should have don better against Chelsea and Wigan. Chelsea did really well defensively so did our back 4. But both teams played really poorly upfront
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol everybody hatin'.... Relax
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Horrible performance by both teams
ChelCordie (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Attacking-wise
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think we definitely got the better of the chances, but sadly we couldn't convert
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Such a boring game
ABD23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Once again, Ramsey is a dumb ass.... He could have cost the game with his selfishness

And the game was defiantly boring especially if you watch the replay after the infamous Classico.... Too bad Barca lost
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Talking selfishness, I pick Sturridge
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The kos is a boss
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Defensively Awesome, but Average Attacking efforts
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The only thing that made this result more bearable is the fact Spurs lost at QPR. Otherwise a lame game and a mediocre performance. But I must say Koscielny's performance today just shows how much we missed him last couple of games, that last ditch tackle on Sturridge was gritty and tenacious

Kick4Life - changing lives through football