Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Blackburn Rovers, Feb 4
Vedinho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Whad up arsenal
Coooookie 2 years ago
Speachless
Theenlightened (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a performance! RvP hatrick.... Passing Bergkamp.... Arteta and Ox and then Henry on round up a perfect day...
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I think it was Darth Sidious aka Emperor Palpatine who said....

Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

.... Unnnnnnlimmmmmiteddd.... Powerrrrrrrrrrr!

On a more serious note though, I think it was more Blackburn's awfulness than Arsenal's overall performance - which was largely driven by a few stand-out performances from RVP, Song and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

I also personally feel that Benayoun should be starting over Rosicky, who's rarely impressed me in an Arsenal shirt. Still, great to see Arsenal back to winning ways in style - it'd be a shame to see them finish outside the Top 4.
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Rosicky has been more consistent then benny but yes benayoun might get more time but competition is tough i'll rather rosisky stats

Arsenal will fight till the end is what wenger said

He's never wrong there'll be a fight they never give up
Prfwenger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal playing the way we want to see them! Now we have to keep up the momentum and hope for Chelski, Liverpool and Spurs to drop points.

I don't need to say anything about RvP, The Ox, Song, I think everything's been said. But Walcott deserves some credit after today's performance. He's been bad lately, and he's very inconsistent, but today shows his potential when he has self-confidence enough to show it. I still think Gervinho should take his place though.... It would be madness to put Chambo on the bench ever again!
Ktaha0 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One of the best Walcott performances I've seen in a while!
Hoodgunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
OX and Coquelin and were an injection of fresh blood and ideas
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This just showes we're not a one man team. Brilliant team work.... Song, arteta, rosicky brilliant at midfield
Kos, verma, coq and mert brilliant at defence
And rvp, ox and walcott brilliant at attacking
Tex super saves
We've got a good team. Now get behind them and support them all the way

P. S: henry goal was breath taking. Deserving last goal at the emirates for him. We'll wait for you return again king
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How good walcott was today and how good is van persie at finding the right place in front of the goal, chamberlain is a great future for arsenal
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
COME ON NOW LETS DO THIS CONSISTENTLY!
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Best arsenal performance in awhile I'm sure most gooners will agree
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Finally everything clicked for us
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well done, Gunners. Show those haters who's wrong!
BMWe34 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal till I die, I'm Arsenal till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Arsenal till I die!
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Please keep this up boys!    RVP you're amazing!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football