Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Blackburn Rovers, Feb 16
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Never seen a circle so red before
Arsenal313 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
WHAT!  
KordY (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Here goes our last chance of actually winning a trophy. And people voting arsenal rubbish probably didn't watch the game, we completely dominated possession and we had more chances of scoring we just could not convert. This game was a proof the Wenger should have signed more players in the transfer window to increase the sqaud's depth. When wilshere, cazorla and walcott came in, I don't think blackburn even had possession of the ball for more than a second. We can't rely on our starting xi everytime. What if wilshere got injured again he is arguably our best player and we have no replacement for him what so ever. I love arsene wenger but how can someone defend him when we arsenal is in a position like that right now?
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sadly, another trophyless season for the Gunners I think, there is seriously no way that a struggling Arsenal are going to overcome a red hot Bayern Munich on Tuesday, especially considering this performance.

And Gerviniho is hopeless. Seriously
Wid0wMaker (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Still doing better than liverpool
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Not really, at least they've won a trophy recently. And it's only a matter of time till we take their place in the league...
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The ball is round...
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Oh how the mighty have fallen, out of the fa cup, soon the champions league and no realistic hopes of a top 4 finish. Gtfo wenger.... Please?
Wid0wMaker (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why do you care uefalona fan?
Lucio12 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Ironic comment Refchester Refnited. You two blokes should get married
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Rosicky's shot deserved a goal
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And arsenal's chances of winning silverware is at 5%.... They have to face the bayern team to get a positive result also it won't be easy
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Don't hate me for saying this, but despite the number of possessions Arsenal had during the match, it's really disappointing to see that you've lost at the end. The execution of all those chances were simply disappointing, although Rosicky's shot was perfect and was amazingly saved.

For a club to be recognized as one of the top clubs in the EPL, and especially under management of Wenger - we all expect Arsenal to do a lot better
Juve170 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Blackburn's keeper is nasty
Lucio12 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Have you slept with him
Dekintas (Wolverhampton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Disapointing to see a good team like arsenal go out to a team like blackburn whos only achievment was to have 10 players in the box.
If there are two championship teams in the final, I won't be watching
ItsBergkamp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Absolute rubbish.... A huge part of it thanks to gervinho
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Good. A scapegoat is always the first step to recovery
Barcakid777 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Arsenal probably was focusing on the UCL match against Bayern. But I realized something in the FA Cup this season, top flight English teams are underestimating the lower division teams and are getting their asses handed to them. No team should be underestimated, play every game like if its a final. Plus, Arsenal lack creativity in their style
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wenger should have been focus on FA cup.... Why they thinking they have any chance to winning against mighty bayern.... I don't get wenger points.... They have to try for a trophy atleast to break syndrome.... Too much for arsenal fans.... Another trophy less season for arsenal...
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 1 year ago
I already have 20$ on arsenal eliminating bayern, Why? Because strangly enough I think its aresenals time win champions league
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Its a good thing you're betting only 20 bucks
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I would love to see.... But it won't going to happen bro.... Not in my wildest dream...
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I wish I'd put £20 on Chelsea eliminating Barca last year
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
They didn't play rubbish they just didn't capitalize on opportunities...
Arahant 1 year ago
Having all the possession and still having such low confidence IS rubbish
Arahant 1 year ago
Arsenal players have no balls. Maybe somebody should check, if it's their women team in disguise
Customize (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That wouldn't make much sense, since their women's team do extremely well in their league...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Haters gonna' hate
Tezro (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Potata's gonna' potate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football