Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Aston Villa, Mar 24
Ribery7 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Imagine if arsenal hadnt played like s**t at the beginning of PL !
I love this team so much the players the style of playing
I think they deserve more recognition remember many people said this team is not able to play in the top 4 !
To cali86 I think song too important for arsenal
Ibrahimovich could not replace him because arsenal don't need a world class striker like him because they already have one
I think you know his name -> van persie !
Song is very underrated
He has a good technique a great eye for diagonal passes and he is a fighter !
Cali86 2 years ago
Man don't get me wrong I love Song. The guy is so sick.... But somebody said that they wouldn't trade Ibra for Song and that sounded totally ridiculous to me. That's like saying I wouldn't trade van persie for messi. Yes van persie is an amazing player but you would be crazy if you don't trade him for messi
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ibra isn't the same level or anywhere near messi's level. Secondly Alex song can preform in big matches unlike Ibra
Cali86 2 years ago
Hahahaha Arsenal fans say they wouldn't trade Song for Ibra.... Hahaha I would love to see their faces if we ever made that offer.... Tears of joy would come out of their eyes...
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I fukking hate Ibra...
WeAreTheArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dude, trust me.... Nobody at the arsenal wants that tall buffoon with his over-inflated ego....
Seriously.... You need to take your head out of your ass....come on.... Give it a try.... Don't be shy now.... Take a deep breath.... And pullll!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why would we even do that VP eats Ibra
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahaha the mighty ibra who talks s**t about barcelona and chokes in the game hahahahahaha
Cali86 2 years ago
I know Van persie might be better than Ibra but can you imagine finally getting rid of bitchy ass Walcott and instead playing Van Persie, Ibra up front.... Ha.... Now you see my point you biased fans....
Haknick (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Cali86, I grew up to like Milan of the legends like Maldini, Van Basten (oh God what a player), Gullit, etc. Those were the times when those incredible players appreciated that sacred shirt. And truth be told, Milan's shirt is much heavier than the team of my heart (Arsenal has lots of history too, but Milan is a level above obviously). But also truth be told, c***s like Ibra don't deserve to wear the historic Milanese shirt, and that's because they have no clue what it means to play for such a sacred shirt
Nandiwardhana11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Man of the match = robert pires
Anton (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where is the van persie skill? He did a few tricks and then a kick-up and some show boating. Wheres that in the highlights?
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where are the good footytube highlights anymore?

I don't even use the site for arsenal highlights anymore considering they struggle to get MotD. Anyways, rvp had some class during the game
Xrok (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song-the unsung hero
Parshons (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Awesome goal by arteta
Willybilly78 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All you guys complaining about the highlights, I understand, but they are really easy to find else where. Footballorgin.com is freakin good and you can watch full matches on there too! There are plenty of other ways to find the highlights, be creative Or here's a crazy idea, pay 36 pounds for a years subscription to arsenal player, problem solved! C'mon Arsenal keep it up!!
Theblaccoffee (Colorado Rapids) 2 years ago
He's right. I'm watching the entire west brom vs newcastle on that site. Peace OUT, footytube!
footytube still has a great community though, even if we don't use it for highlights, I'll still come for the team boards and forums
MondzZ (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why Rvp can't score any goal on the match Btw.... Fantastic game for the gunner and good free kick of Mikel Arteta hope RVP can score more goal on remaining 8 game Come On Rvp.... !
Fewmer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arlteta
JimiPurcell (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Quality: Pants  Length: inadequate  Language: Alien/Russian Hybrid  Whaaaaaa Haaapened footytube?  
Rwm89 (Nottingham Forest) 2 years ago
I made an account just to ask this question: where have the good highlights gone? It's getting really frustrating watching 4 minute highlights that cut out the actual goal and just show the replay. What happened to the good quality, 15 minute long Match of the Day highlights that there always used to be? Sort it out pleeeeeeeeeease!
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just an honest question out of wanting to watch football, with no cynicism: Does anyone know how this site works? Are the videos uploaded by an user or by the footytube employees? I don't mind going through the comments to find the links but I find myself prone to catching a glimpse of the scoreline when I do. I, much like most people who use this site, am an avid follower of football, mostly EPL, and would like to see the quality of the videos be back to where they were before
Martinandy (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
I was to win 400 euros if arsenal could score a third goal bcos I predicted the game to be over 2. 5 goals at a local betting shop.... So when arteta scored the 3rd goal in the last minute, I screamed yyeeeeeesssssss!! The bet shop manager walked me out but good news was that I still won the 400 euros.... Long live the gunners...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow what an awesome goal from Arteta and Song is a very underrated player, he's great defensive wise and is also one of the best long passers in the Premier League in my opinion. Reminds me of Xabi Alonso
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Suprised van Persie didn't score this match
J4M35J34L0U5Y (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He scores when he wants
If not for a stunning acrobatic move from warnock. Damn damn damn that shouldve been a goal. What foot skills leading up to it. Not to be this time

Kick4Life - changing lives through football