Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Aston Villa, Mar 24
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done gooners
Schubi21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow! Finally magic gameplay by Arsenal agein! Song's pass.... And Arteta's freekick is genius (the ball doesn't spin at all)!
Mumbai (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I phone sucks- can't open any flash enabled video of on my cell. Wasted 1hour searching highlights on YouTube all I found was crap. Any one please help with YouTube hilights for arsenal villa game. Thanks in advance!
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just wanna beat the hell out if those 5 people who voted arsenal as rubbish. Spuds fans!
TwistedArmzz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can you believe Arsenal haven't won 7 consecutive games since 2007, 5 years ago!.... Our form is so deadly at the moment and Wilshere is coming back in 5 weeks time to see out the rest of the season.... So Rambo and Rosa will have there work cut of for them just to compete. With Podolski on the brink of a one way ticket to north London.... This team can possibly pose a dangerous front on major trophies next season.

Let's just hope Le' Professor doesn't sell any of our top players this summer

Future looks good fellow Goons!
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't worry, we'll find a way to screw it up and miss out on more trophies next year
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Woah woah woah, positivity means alot Gunnergreats4! Let's hope for teh best, and at worst see some amazing footbal
Raularsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song is the man, , , , I'm telling you, , , win 4 more and we are deffo playng europe nxt year, , , yeaaah, , ,
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
What a stunner from Arteta! Feel sorry for my villains =(
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenals game was so fine that 7 ManU supporters watched this !
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why would we be jealous? We are doing better than you, would it not be spurs fan that vote maybe? And you should know by now theres always someone who votes rubbish no matter what
49ers04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol, Bear you've managed to find the flaw in Nupoor's argument. Well played
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bear no understand sarcasm Bear Smash Bear Smash
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You must not know what the word sarcasm means, genius
ZedLeppelin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP's drag back was done so sweetly, shame it got cleared of the line. And Song has come a long way from being the 19 year old who most people (and some Arsenal fans) thought would never be good enough to play at Arsenal. Gotta' trust the Prof
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Everyone always disses Walcott; he doesn't get enough credit. He's in the good-to-bad mediocre range most of the time, but sometimes he really brings game, and those times are getting more and more frequent
Cudizone (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well put my friend, I've noticed the same thing  
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Is it just me or is footytube becoming more s**t. I mean their video quality is becoming more pathetic
Yet more ads :/
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Is that footytube? Or just whoever is uploading the videos? I'm honestly asking, not necessarily trying to defend anyone. Just not sure who uploads these things
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I believe FT searches the main video sites for these videos. The ads are placed by the video host, I. E. Dailymotion, rutube, youtube, etc. footytube just isn't able to 'find' the good highlights anymore. Perhaps they're becomeing too popular and the uploaders have changed their name scheme
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Where are all the good Highlights footytube?
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's what I'm asking
Houman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wildman17 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Zombie ball from arteta!
Qris1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anybody looking for better highlights got here

Avoee (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thanks mate
With form like this you guys can surely beat City at home!
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Amen to that, but I prefer they're (city) on top of you
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agreed with you Skymil.  
Desperad0oo7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You can't have it all mate
Valijon85 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I prefer shitty go trophyless this season.... I have less affection to man united, but I just want to see how Sheik and Nasri will be looking at the end with empty hands...
ArsenalinHeart (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Totally agree with you Valijon85
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
If Man City has trouble handling Stoke City Arsenal has a good shot at beating them. Too bad Arsenal started so poorly this season. If they'd played like this all season it would be a 3 way race for the title
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'd rather see United winning it rather than City....      Can't stand Na$ri!
Giggsy69 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I am confident that the Gunners will beat Man City at the Emirates, it would be sweeter for them seeing that most of their former players e. G Viera, Adebuywhore, Nasri, Clichy, and Toure are all on the Man-city payroll.
@ Skymil: Well they're on top of you at the moment
Nandiwardhana11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nasri's the man!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football