Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Aston Villa, Mar 24
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Xavi/Fabregas is the white version of Song
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
NO.... Song is the black version of Xavi/Fabregas.  Those two were magnificent from ages and Song has been matured from last two seasons.
Ruska (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Racist
Kappas (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol.  Has anyone else noticed that there are no black playmakers in fifa12?
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Come on pardes, you were a gooners but please using the word black is very disgraceful
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
 Nice Arsenal. Enjoy!
Thanks
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anyone else annoyed that this game was 4th in the list on MOTD? They wasted so much time and analysis on boring games and this game barely got any coverage...
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The first 2 months of this season most people would have said that Arsenal were doomed but they have really pulled it together, even without Jack Wilshere who is probably there best Central Midfielder (Song is great but I would rate Wilshere over him).

Arsenal have a wealth of talented young players like Wilshere, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Miyaichi etc I think the future is bright for Arsenal as long as they can keep hold of these players once they mature.

RVP signing a new contract is critical for Arsenal if they are to improve next season, with a bit more luck with injuries (trust me as a Manchester United fan I can sympathize with Arsenals injury record this season, ours has been just as bad) Arsenal could well challenge for the PL next campaign.

Out of all of our rivals I respect Arsenal the most, Good Luck
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thw only thing I can disagree with that you said was that Wiltshire is superior to song. Song has been performing consistently well for more then two season now and people are only starting to take notice cause of the number of his assists and lack of established quality midfielders in our team. Don't get me wrong Wiltshire is class and could be a world beater for years to come but one good season doesn't prove his better then song
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
True Duces14 but I think Jack Wilshere is the brightest young Central Midfielder in world football to put in a MOTM performance against Barcelona last season at 19 years old is the mark of a very special player he completed more passes in that game than Xavi and Iniesta
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agree with duces I won't rate wilshere over song as well, they both should play together soon could be a stonger midfield
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@mufc1990- Very insightful. With what Song has done this year, I would rate him highly, but they are different players. Wilshire is more mobile and more of an attacking threat, wheras Song sits a little further back, and unleashes those wicked over the top balls that our forwards are lapping up. Song has been accused of shirking his defensive duties this year, but I would still play him behind Wilshire. But with the way Rosicky is playing, it would be hard ot automatically start Wil over him. I enjoy having this dilemma though!
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The only aspect of this spectacle which surpassed the truly mesmerising performance of the Arsenal was the quality of the pitch. It is credit to the groundsmen that the pitch is absolutely immaculate, probably the finest in the EPL. Finally much laudation has been attributed to the likes of VP and VM but Song has been a stalwart in our midfield. That lofted through ball to Walcott has been a hallmark of the types of assists Song has been contributing all season and I can assure there are very few players in World football at the moment capable of such execution. His progress has been immense
Troyston (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
I knew we'd get played off the park the minute McLeish named Heskey as the lone striker. A statement of intent from the manager from minute 1. The young striker Weimann did more than Heskey in his first 2 mins as Emile did in 65 mins. In fact, the only thing I remember Hesky doing was elbowing Djourou in the face. Thank god his contract is up in the summer, but knowning McDonk, he'll probably give him a new 3 year contract. Too many people at Villa picking up their big wages and not doing enough. This was another surrender, that Villa fans have seen way too often this season.

Well played Arsenal, look a different team to the one we played at Villa Park and the first half of FA Cup a few weeks ago. Walcott is looking lethal of late
Long live king heskey
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I feel for Villa fans, being stuck with that muppet. McLeish, not Heskey, that is
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Brilliant display from arsenal and they are good to watch
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
ALEX SONG IS A beast! He is the man behind the scenes that makes everything happen and doesn't get enough credit
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
His not consisntant
Footymasta He's not consistent? Shows how much you know
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Footymasta knows nothing about Song))
We have the third place in our hand now and Tottenham have to play catch up with us from now.
Now we have to have our performance like this in every game and at the end of the season we will hold the automatic qualification for champions league.
This season was one of the strangest season ever in Arsenal history. Alot of ups and down but finally we proved everyone wrong.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Link: facebook.com/goal100com - Watch all goals from the match!
Watch this match in English commentary from match of the day in high quality

Nice Arsenal. Enjoy!
Gabaire (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks  
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Holy arteta...
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can someone tell me how to upload a video? Sorry haven done it before...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Link: facebook.com/goal100com - Watch all goals from the match in HD!
J007eY (Arsenal) 2 years ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football