Arsenal V Aston Villa, Mar 24
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What a free kick
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Another quality performance looking very good right now go gunners
SubZero (Manchester United) 2 years ago
M. Arteta's free kick was great, great performance by Arsenal
0inkypig (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ugh Arteta you should have scored that goal another week when we didn't have amazing ones in the Stoke V ManC game.... Maybe you would have stood a better chance for goal of the week!
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
7 wins a row.... Wow
Arman1361 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song is so Underrated. He looks up before making every precision pass. I know he is young and not comparable but I really see Xavi like attributes in him
Deveus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So must we compare every player who plays well in a certain position to a player from Barca that plays in the same position? Its damn annoying, "messi", "xavi" and all that? f**k that! SONG IS HIS OWN TYPE OF player!
Deveus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Really getting annoyed with the Barca references.... They are not the best, let alone legendary or godlike...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am sorry but Barca for the last 3-4 years have been godlike. Best ever team to grace the world of football. I am not a fan of theirs but one has to love their football, objectively
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
To be honest the best team I have watched play footy is the Invincible's team. Yeh Barca have won the champions league thingy, but you have to question how they have gotten to the finals of late. Way too many terrible calls by the refs.

As far as Song, he is the most unique player in footy. It is hard to find someone who can slot in as a CD and then control the mid and make the passes that he does. He is also very nimble on the ball; it looks as if he is going to lose the ball at times and then he will surprise you with some sweet skill. He can also score some very nice goals.

Saucy05 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LiamW (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cheers matey
Hillwrong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Saucy05 you're the man~! Thx
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bring on QPR next week and that twat Joey Barton
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thought he was dropped from QPR
Valijon85 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cisse is out suspended.... They lost yesterday.... It should be a very comfortable away win
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You never know mate, they played really against us at the emirates
Yea, with Arsenal one must always keep his expectations in check, or else disappointment is even more dreadful
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yes, please do not write off any opponents!
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't look down your opponents mate. You never know how diffcult playing away. But let's hope Arsenal can make like you said. Fighting Gunners...
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dammit...
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
HAHA!
Sinnical (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Another excellent assist from Song. He is proving his class again and again
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I thought Walcott's goal is pretty wicked too. His first-touch this game is top class. If he continues like today, he'll be so hard to stop.

Nvm.... Since Arteta's is a rocket
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal is lethal if all the major players are not injured. Rest RVP in the next game, Wenger. Give Park/Chamakh a chance
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He has a week worth of rest before the next game
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Was RVP subbed off in this match? When we are comfortably up 2-0 he should probably come off around the 60th. The man deserves a rest!
If anything song deserves a rest more than rvp
Valijon85 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not only RVP buyt the rest of the guys are all having a goood rest before games.... So lets not take a risk and field our strongest side each time.... Who knows may be we can push for 2nd
Song is a beast he doesn't rest. He'll have the summer to hibernate
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We are not playing in all competition anyway. So to play every one week is not bad rest.  
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Classy performance by Arsenal
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song, such an underrated passer. Arsenal has such a strong midfield, I mean Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Ramsey and in few weeks Wilshere! That is five midfielders who can all pass and control the ball very well. The worry is the cb position. With mer and kos injured, I just don't think Djourou is ready to be a cb in the EPL. I think Djorou has a great personality and is great for the locker room atmosphere but he just isn't good enough, much like Eboue
Umm dj has been usually good with verm at the back, he wasnt so good this season mainly because he wasnt playing his natural position mate
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
To be honest I can say DJ has to go. He is not good enough to wear Arsenal shirt.
In the summer we must by a world class CB to partner Vermalean and good LB because gibbs is not a quality LB we can have him on the bench but we need someone very good on that position. Sagna and Vermalean are the only two good defenders we have so far which is not enough for a club like Arsenal
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@PArdes5 to partner with Vermaelen? Really? Koscielny not good enough? Maybe also sell him?

Just to let you know, Koscielny holds the top spot in one-on-one challenges in Premier League this season. He's been very outstanding for us! We don't need CB as we have 3 of them but who we need is full back to cover Gibbs or Andre Santos or Sagna when they are injured
Pades5: I'm assuming you only watch the matches of recent? Where he played out of position. Wasnt he brilliant previous season? He's now back to his own position, he's got a good understanding with vermealen just like how koscielny has a good understanding with mertesacker. Kos and Verm will be 1st choice but if either one gets injured, DJ and mert will be good backups to them.
Actually to cover gibbs we still have santos(he needs abit more match time but he's a great defender) and as for sagna, jenkinson has proven himself or there's always coquelin when fit he's been really good
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I sort of agree with Goonerforlife14, I really hope Jenkinson will grow into a top class full back
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Goonerforlife I know he has been playing out of position at RB a lot of times this season, but I have seen him playing his natural position at CB as well. I think his decision making is not very good and he is mistake prone. Although he did play well last year until his shoulder injury. Having said that, perhaps with more playing time he could get better much like Kos. We all remember how much Kos has improved since his rookie year
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What is happening with thevideos? Is it just me or are they getting worse everytime? No more daily videos, but Russian tube! Hurray!
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Upload yourself smart head

Kick4Life - changing lives through football