Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Aston Villa, Mar 24
Atodug (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What an attractive game and how beautiful the goals are. Never ever regret to be a gooner fan since the day Bergkamp joined. Thank you for great performance lads!
Halamadrid7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Just as barca fans have come out of hibernation, so have arsenal fans. Most definitely the loudest fans when their team wins.... I can only imagine if you guys won ANY trophy....

Good performance though
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"troll troll troll troll whine whine whine troll (secretly I'm saying this because I'm worried barca's going to do what arsenal did to tottenham)whine whine whine whine whine....

Now i'll say something sort of nice so that they can't say I'm being a dick. "
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Halamadrid7 if you ever went through half of the heartbreak that we gooners have had to endure in recent seasons you would understand why we get excited when things are going well
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think getting abused by Barcelona in every single encounter is enough heartbreak for a Madrid bandwagon
Sylariks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is one of the matches I can be calm watching it.
Pekhawar (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Spicy stuff ! Both of Artetas shots.... The stop by Given on the first shot!.... Walcotts well-taken finish.... And that headed clearance by Warnock.... Great football!
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Interesting adjective haha
Diddyp20 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's why the EPL is the best league in the world!
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Artetaaaaaa!
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ox with underrated pace ! Walcott nice goal also
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good job arsenal.... Great match
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why are we so amazing...
Theenlightened (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As if that is not so obvious.... We are Arsenal!
Andrewmcross (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The best part about arsenals last 2 wins is rvp hasn't scored. I love RVP and wish he could scoreevery game but it means he is got some goal scoreing help and production from others than him and Szczesny
IMAJESTIC (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Villa to get sucked into relegation battle?
Theenlightened (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No MOTD clips!?
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I laughed when ireland tripped ox, you could tell he was swearing like crazy, ireland's lucky he knicked a piece of the ball otherwise goonernation wouldn't have let him leave the stadium
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good f**king performance have to say
That's the real arsenal!
Cali86 2 years ago
Forget RVP I want Song for Milan.... Almost as much class for less than half the price.... The man has a Pirlo like precision...
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's f*****g good
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Too bad his heart is at arsenal. Song a gunner for life
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wouldn't trade him even for Ibrahimovic
Zbudge (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wouldnt trade anyone for ibrahimovic.... Well, maybe squillacci
PainKiller2364 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Seriously Is Song one of the most underrated Midfielders ever.... He's becoming more like Xavi. The way he has played this season is incredible.... Hope Arsenal hold on to him.... True Gem
Nickson (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He is good but not on Xavi's level.... He still has alot to learn, he is a bit slow but more aggreesive compare to Xavi.... However he is one of the tough midfield in EPL
He is not comparable to Xavi, because he is a defensive midfielder. But it is amazing to see how many goals he has contributed this season! But he must stay focus on his defensive duties first though
Rickster555 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He is not a DM. He's a box to box midfielder. Arteta and Song share defensive duties
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Really turned it up this season. Created many beautiful chances that normally players like fabregas or nasri used ot make in the past. Player to definately look out for
Atjaved (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think when he said "because he is a defensive midfielder", he was referring to song. Remember to match your pronouns to the proper subject! Haha but good win for arsenal, song has done well in 2012 I think
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nothing like Xavi, Song is Song he plays a controlled aggressive style of football but he can spot a pass and has enough about him to make some extraordinary assists. Oh and that's a first I see someone say that song is slow specially when compared to Xavi
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think he's becoming like Pirlo, but better defensively

Kick4Life - changing lives through football