Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Aston Villa, Mar 24
Andikiakon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow Ox is fast, and did you see how Ireland just exploded, wow great play from both parties.... Loved it
Tuesdayninja (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I want this kind of play all next season. Lovely stuff today!
Jonymac (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hopefully Arsenal can keep this good form and do us a favor against City
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
First time 2 English players scored for Arsenal in a PL match since 1997.  Just your fun fact of the day, free of charge
Sylariks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That would be tony adams and ian wright? Haha
Talk2cbasok (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow arsenal looked different all of a sudden. 3goals on Aston villa and no replies. Wow!. And this team are not better than last year, just determination and hard work was different from last year. Last year everyone was counting on cech, nasri, arshavin and the forwards to lift us up, but this year everyone feels they can do something to get us there. And cudos to RVP for takingus this far
Talk2cbasok (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And no yellow card from any arsenal side, against a rough side like AV
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Actually we were very lucky not to get one...
Potatochips (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song is a darker shade of xavi, just minus the freekicks. Its crazy how good his passes are getting
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What? Song passes are hit and miss lol they're big gambles, if he gets them they look great if not he looks silly, and he usually executes them best against weaker teams
Samhoe (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's only 24. I was actually just talking to my friend earlier about how in a couple of years when Xavi retires I think Song would be a good replacement
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They already have an replacement for xavi from us, its fabregas
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol Samhoe.... See what you did there
Halamadrid7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hahahaha. Please tell me this is a joke. I wouldnt insult xavi like that (and this come from a madrista)
Andrewmcross (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think your underrateing Cesc but besids that wht better player could you get to replace him. He also a good replacement for messi if he got hurt or something
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pretty sure the reports about Song having Barca DNA are gonna' pop out soon enough
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Wow 21 points on the trot and what a hit by Arteta. Arsenal getting back to their old ways. Villa need to sack Mcleish asap. He is ruining the club's reputation
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ramsey is on a mission to kill Kony
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pretty random but funny
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I was hoping RVP would get one in towards the end but I'm just happy that 3 different players scored today        
Any MOTD highlights please!
Styka (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Heskey had an off day...
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Last season liverpool had gone from around 14th to 6th and I thought it was awesome. This season arsenal went from 14th to 3rd. Bloody incredible
Actually from 17th
Backlash0027 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Infact its 17th to 3rd
Aceofbase (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Aint over till its over. Perhaps 17th to 2nd?! One step at a time. But Man City game win will be enforce belief that Arsenal of (post Feb '12) is better than Man City
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Thanks for the correction. 17th to 3rd is something!
Atodug (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The gap with the 2 top-Mans now only 12 points. Gooner still got chance to win the title
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I was gonna' say something.... But I decided against it upon remembering the club I support
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
LOL!
Theenlightened (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If we beat Chelsea and City next month.... Who knows?! Maybe second place?
Alwaysgunners (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice change from the norm of just seeing van persie filling up the score sheet, as much as I love him it is good to know we have other talent as well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football