Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal - Milan. A Little Bet
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Some of the people of Arsenal forum has been confident that they can turn the cups around and even proceed in the champions league where as I still believe Milan not only will proceed in the competition but even win at Emirates Stadium.

So for making this match a little more interesting, anyone care for a bet?

If Milan not only proceed, but even win the game, whoever are to participate has to write this on their comment wall (without ever editing it)

"Serie A is better league than Premier League"

If arsenal proceed, I will write on My comment wall.

"Arsenal are superior to Milan which prove how weak and boring league I really am following. You would think I am retarded for following such a team, maybe I am"

Anyone up for it?

(Made this post as the thread on the subject fell out of the first page. Anyone who is to participate, please reply here "I do"
I do
2 years ago
I do BUT come on why do they get off so easy.... It should be something along the lines of

"Serie A is the best and I worship the ground the Milan team walks on. They are not only superior to us in every way, but damn those Milan boys are fine"
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Like I said before, this bet should've been made before the 1st leg was played. You're all confident of winning the bet 'cause you guys are 4 - 0 up...
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I do but I agree with @milanistagirl, should be something along those lines
@Ladiezman I think he's referring to just the 2nd leg, so it's basically 0-0 for this bet
We need to win the match in order for you to say anything. Draw or a win by you with less than 5 would mean nothing happens Ladiezman (except 4-0 and you beat us in penalty shootout). Are you afraid Milan will win in Emirates stadium? You got the home advantage?

Nobody is forcing you to participate and the penalties for us to lose is by far worse than yours...
2 years ago
Ladiezman, he's saying if we win at the emirates, so the last result doesn't have anything to do with it
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Considering there is no penalty if you draw or win by less than 5 goals, this bet is heavily favoured in Arsenal's direction. The one which I was a part of last time around with you guys was a lot more brutal. Should be a no brainer
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh right, I see. Sorry, I thought you meant both legs. Anyway, may the best team win
RonitJawanjal (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I do !
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I DO! FORZA MILAN!
Invincibles1886 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I do
Good man, invincibles. Good man Glad to see someone has belief that their team will win the game atleast. If this were a spurs bet, I would absolutely have taken part
Oh, and as you can see, as you have to win with bigger margin. I've made my penalty for losing the bet worse.
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We all know that the EPL is a much better league and we could field a weakened side anyways. So no, not in. Saying that the Serie A is better would be quite disgraceful
Aww....come on Douglie. I atleast expected you to step up Be a sport man
Haha it is okay. This forum will at least show which team got the more confident fans.
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
He is making excuses already. Typical Arsenal fan.    Or is he smart because he already knows the answer....
He comes here acting all high and mighty. "Typical Barcelona fan". Or is he just mad because Barcelona aren't on top of La Liga...
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
And then there is the typical Arsenal fan, always clueless. Just because you support a team which doesn't win doesn't make you loyal or better than anyone else
Hmmm no, I never said it did. And I like how you suggest your team always wins . Honestly if you left the "Typical Arsenal fan" out I wouldn't have said nothing but you come on here make a half-brained comment like that and not expect to get a response. Sorry mate wrong forum
@Invincibles loving your posts
Threkstari (Arsenal) 2 years ago
TheBS.... Simply put: you are a generalizing idiot. Its not a typical barca fan trait. Nor is it a typical gooner trait. Its a twatty twat trait. Its funny to see what a closed-minded git you are at times.

BTW, if you dun like gooners why dafuq do you come on the AFC forum? To me it seems like you are the clueless one. I've srsly had enuf of your hateful comments which are only meant to spew s**t. If you can't add to a debate/convo thn dun do so. I mean spurs fans can do it who are our bitter rivals but you can't let go of your lil grudge with a handful of gooners who happened to hurt your ego during the summer (in fact you seem to not hate the gooners who hurt you but hate ALL the gooners.... Generalization much). Either grow up or keep your snide comments to urself.

PS: Your name fits you well
Bloody hell, Threk. Lol. That was some rollicking
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Nothing to argue.... MANU, CITY, arsenal, chelsea, , , look at the results at champions league....compared to milan, napoli, inter.... You will realise which league is superior...
2 years ago
I don't like this kind of things.... Football is unpredictable and I never trust the 1 leg win alone. Any thing can happen milan win with another solid performance or Asenal doing impossible possible!
Galliani: "Arsenal? I've talked a lot with the players. We all remember what happened against Deportivo in 2004. " They are going for the win
I don't think there's anything wrong with these things, to be honest. It allows people to get to know the footballing community a bit better, provided it is taken in the right spirit. No one is being forced into this from what I see. I've recently taken a similar bet and lost. Lol. Its all a bit of fun. Had to say something I'd never want to say again, but made a couple of friends in the process. We had a good laugh about the entire thing for a few days before the game, and for a day or so after the bet
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Seriously Alexinho? You guys got a very good result and played very well against us but it seems like every time I go on footytube you have made a new comment gloating bout it.

As for the bet who is stupid enough to make one where you need a 5-0 result to win? Especially as we played 3 days earlier so might rest people
If we don't lose at home we don't have to say anything. Even if they qualify to the next stage
Really? Is that what it looks like to you? Could you tell me whenever I've made a comment you would consider "gloating about it" before today?
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Invincibles1886 while I think the bet is silly, and bad odds, I can understand that others see it as a bit of fun and have no problem with that.

@Alexinho I'm not gonna' scroll through all those pages to quote you
RonitJawanjal (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I do !
Cloudst 2 years ago
I am down for this bet
+1
Yay Cloudst
Lehhhhh gooooooo
Is this just about this game? What happens if we win but don't go through?
Nothing
Ticharito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I do! My word is my bond
Come on guys why are you asking these silly questions again and again. Alexinho has clearly said that it had nothing to do with previous result. This bet is just for the result of 2nd leg. If we win at emirates means we will win this bet too. Got it lol
Gunnerful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I do too - COYG!
This should be a new trend. It makes for excellent reading and involves everyone a lot more. Remember to keep the eventual trolling in moderation guys. Lol. To everyone taking part from both teams, well done. +1
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I do!  Arsenal will win!  So.... Bring IT ON!
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If our boy's put in maximum effort and our home fans cheer them on impossible is nothing
So you are in then?
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't recall making milan fans do this when we swept you at the san siro a few seasons ago.... So am not missing the chance to make you say it this time
Haha, and by participating you also get valid trolling rights on our walls
Beebo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I do too.... !

May I kiss the bride now?

P. S milanistagirl wrote something like: we should worship the ground milan walks on .... Actually we do.... Inter vs arsenal there .... And then milan vs arsenal 2nd leg there as well .... Some pretty good results there
I ain't worshiping a war zone looking ground with flanks colored differently from centerfield.... *troll face*

But seriously, the San Siro needs some major work to be a good pitch again...
I ain't worshiping a war zone looking ground with flanks colored differently from centerfield.... *troll face*

But seriously, the San Siro needs some major work to be a good pitch again...
ForHenry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am extremely superstitious when it comes to Arsenal, m not being a pussy FYI you can check my predictofooty, I never predict Arsenal's results. I am sure some of us aren't doing it because of this. I am not against the idea though, I liked it when people did it with Spurs. Friendly banter is fine but pushing it by saying "I will kiss Ibra's boots" or "they are fine (Gay?)" may not be wise
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm in

Kick4Life - changing lives through football