Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal Chat
Gunners4mylifeh (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
United spend 60 million on ADM
Chlc spend 50 million on el nino
Spuds spend 30 on soldado
City spend who knows what

AW spend just 12 million for santa....
Hope he retires here along with rosicky.... And eventually becomes our new mascot after retirement
Gunn3r (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
Anyone know how long is Santi contract? He's already 30 yrs old, and we have our 30 year old player policy
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
They extended his contract by two years
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
Santi and Theo had signed a long term contract
Seenu88 (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
Great news. Wenger now lets go buy a striker
Seenu88 (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
DaniPak (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
Perfect !
OMGOzil (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
Tottenham have made an offer of 10m for Clinton N'Jie (Le Parisien)

Crystel Palace have agreed a 9m fee for Conner Wickham (Sky Sports)

Fiorentina close to signing Astori (Various)

Lambert having medical with West Brom (Sky Sports)

Theo Walcott has signed a new 4 year deal worth 140k a week

Santi Cazorla has also signed a new deal
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 5 hours ago
CP spending big this transfer window
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
Wickham? Wtf I thought CP was better than that. Smh
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 17 minutes ago
You forgot to put:

"Source: Lol at Liverpool" on the Lambert transfer. 36 appearances, 3 goals. And People criticize Giroud. But at least they didn't spend 35 million for him then sell him for 3, I. E. Andy Carroll
YungGunner (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Did you guys already heard of the news about Flamini turning down a move to Gala to stay and see his contract out here? I saw it somewhere, not sure where. But yeah
DaniPak (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Ye heard that. Well I guess its confirmed no DM coming in this summer.... I say lets go gun blazing for Reus and play him in number 9 role or right wing
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Inb4 by me ;P    Check your wall YG
Where Ozil is, Flamethrower is...
Gapha (Chelsea) 15 hours ago
I know Arsenal fans were especially critical about how Chelsea played.... I thought you could hear it from Someone WHO doesn' support cHELSEA

Kompany admits that the Blues deserved to wrench the title back to Stamford Bridge, and believes their winning style should be applauded rather than bemoaned.

"Chelsea were the best team in England by far last season, " the 29-year-old said, speaking exclusively in the September 2015 issue of FourFourTwo. "They played attractive football against the teams they know they could afford to play attractive football against. In matches they knew would be harder, they were very efficient. There's an art to that you have to respect. "
YungGunner (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
Kompany is right and wrong, you guys were the best team in England 1st half of the season, Arsenal were the best team 2nd half of the season. It was impossible to catch up, because you guys kept picking up points.

The only reason you guys won the title last year is because of how terrible we started the season. Imagine if we picked up extra 10-15 points, we could've have won the title, expecially the way we played in 2015.

You guys play good football at times and park the bus at times(to pick up a point or two). No doubt you guys are a top club with a great manager(though I don't like Mourinho).

And I, personally, don't think the way Chelsea play is attractive. Chelsea's football is very simple, basic but very efficient
Gunners4mylifeh (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
Chelc deserved the title because from the word get go they were dominant and no one could catch them.... Thy played some amazing football in the first half.... But the second half they stuck with park da bus kinda mentality which did win them points.... And that's the only criticism I have of chelcs last season.... Thy could have been more flamboyant last half of the season....
Arsenal shldnt even be mentioned in last season's title fight.... Yes if we had a better start but that's a big "if"....
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
My criticism of Chelsea is that they don't really need to be so cautious and play to grind out 1-0 wins and draws away from home. They have arguably one of the most talented starting 11s the premier league has seen and I feel like their style of play is handicapping them. They could be much better than what they showed last season
Sjsung (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
I have to criticism tbh of the way they played last season. They played good football in the first half, and then once they were in the driving seat, with a coach like Mourinho as well, it's only natural to revert to grinding out wins, picking up points, and defending your lead.

I think if the situation came down to it and we walked into the 2nd half the season with a big lead, we would also modify our mentality and surrender a bit of beautiful football for narrow wins. Maybe not to the extent Chelsea did because we're a team built on a different philosophy, but that's what makes football fun to watch IMO
Dippers07 (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Chelsea deserve to win the title simply because they won more and were more consistent than any other team.

Style is a question of taste and is secondary. But I can't deny the fact that I'm an Arsenal fan because of the style. It's too sexy D
Deveus (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
No, we wouldn'nt. We would crumble under the pressure and give 13 point leads away, have you forgotten?
Dippers07 (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
s**t when did we have 13 points lead? Sounds like a fun time
DaniPak (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Deveus now this team is completely different beast from the team that crumbles! Mark my words
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
We had like a 7 point lead at christmas time in the 2013/2014 season
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
I'm with Gunnzo. I respect that Chelsea won the league comfortably, but I feel that in the second half of the season they were TOO cautious.

Their pragmatic approach worked, so I guess my argument doesn't carry much weight outside of my own head. I just feel that they are too cautious, unnecessarily so. Given the impressive array of attacking players at their disposal, it feels like a waste to see them grinding out 1-0 wins
OMGOzil (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
Chelsea where pragmatic and deserved to win overall but it makes me sad to see them play the way they did (Second half of the season) as a fan of football it is disappointing
As a fan of football yes, it is hard to watch Chelsea play like that at times. Other times is great to see them in action. But thank God nbcsports has great coverage b/c you can just flip to another game

After this season, most ppl will forget the way they played and just remember the fact that they won the trophy that year.

Gapha, are you trying to convert us to Chelsea fans?
YungGunner (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
Salah passed his medical for Roma, season long loan
Deveus (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Loanma
OMGOzil (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
Napoli sign Haysaj

Edin Dzeko has agreed personal terms with Roma, now need to discuss a fee (Sky Sports)

Jordan Veretout about to sign for Aston Villa (Sport Witness, Sky Sports)

Torah joins Birmingham on loan, Hayden set to join Hull on loan
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
*Zilch cries*
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
Zilch is alright lol
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
I thought his lust for Dzeko was even greater than his man love for Falcao
Tomikato 16 hours ago
Lust for Dzeko = Georgio. He roams the Liverpool and Bayern forums
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
The Professor interview at Le Club du Dimanche    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=9eMazip0tZA
Groundup (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
Inb4
YungGunner (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
As you guys know, Di Maria to PSG in the region of 44m. Source: lol at SIF.

Chancel Mbemba signed for Newcastle United.

Drogba arrived in Canada.

Real Madrid want to sign Jesus Vallejo from Real Zaragoza for around 3m, then loan him back to RZ. He's 19, captain of Spain U19. Pretty talented.

Mario Gomez officially join Besiktas on loan.

It's legit that Llorente's agent is in London, I believe Spurs.

Zlatan said his next transfer move will be a "surprise, very big surprise. "

Balotelli to Lazio, maybe.

Pedro to United heats up, especially the transfer of Di Maria. Though, he may also go to Bayern.

De Gea might actually leave (:

Bazinga (Chelsea) 21 hours ago
Hopefully Pedro moves to Bayern and De Gea to Real
PeacefulWarrior (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
I don't care what other's say about your posts mate but for me you consolidate all the transfer news for me which helps.  Thankyou!
@Bazinga: ROFL if that comes true.  
YungGunner (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Appreciate that man!
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
"Source: lol at SIF"    Haha that's comedy gold mate
Nowayout (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
Jon Toral to Birmingham City on loan
Charliehenry (The real Ty) 20 hours ago
Besiktas? Really...
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 13 hours ago
Boom, Ibra joins Monaco
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 12 hours ago
That's cute. Yeah, as long as it ain't in the utd forum, doesn't bother me mate Lol
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
Mezut Özil could find Di Maria's Man Utd career
Yea I know he is that good
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 13 hours ago
Ozil could find me fapping in my house
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Arsenal: Oasis' Noel Gallagher lays into Jack Wilshere over smoking, drinking habits - 'That's what links him to Gazza'

Talk about clinging onto the past
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Lol why does he care?
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
Fucc knows, probably tryna get some media attention
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
Most likely he is being attention seeker
Nowayout (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
Isn't he a big City fan? Maybe sour grapes they couldn't get him?
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Arsenal are prepared to offer Dortmund £49m for German star, Marco Reus (Sport Bild)

Naaa not happening, plus that's a bit pricey for an injury prone, although he is unreal but considering the price that di maria and sterling went for GO FOR IT!

Reus Sanchez Walcott

*fap*fap*
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Reus Sanchez Chamberlain*
As much as I would love to have him here, but it's too late for him, we have too many talented/young players at his positions.

He already said he want to stay and have a full season with BVB without injuries. So get "reus" out of your mind, we don't need him. Lol
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
Fine, ill just wait for messi to come
Reality      Sanchez Ozil Walcott/Ox.      Absolutely happy with it too.
£49m for Reus is a LOT and risky imo but who cares its not my money.
Fifa 16 is all about Arsenal ! Pace pace and more pace with sweaty goals
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
That is a lot of money probably be our last big signing
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Pretty sure his agent said he's not going anywhere this season
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
"I think that in our circumstances, with the threat that David de Gea is going to Real Madrid, we have to prepare our season and I think Sergio Romero can fulfil that because you have to handle it very quickly when it may happen with David de Gea. "

Wasnt romero a back up keeper in his previous club? They keep that defence the way it is, I don't see them getting top 4 without de gea
I think they might get Jasper Cillessen, last time I heard. But they might stay with Romero/Valdes also
Who deleted my comment? Whats on goin MODS?
My earlier comment:

I can't see United making the TOP 4 this season with their current squad. Spurs have better defence and attackers and could probably get the TOP 4 if they buy another striker (if Ade leaves).
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Cillessen really sucks though I dunno why van gaal rates him
Bazinga (Chelsea) 18 hours ago
^ Dutch connection
Sam (Footytube Moderator) 23 hours ago
Whatever you do, Wenger.... Llorente is NOT the answer
Cannon (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
You don't want to let him go?
AZgunner (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Not nearly good enough and my opinion.... We need a top class goal scorer...
PeacefulWarrior (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Llorente is not a top top top striker. He is simply a top striker that's all.  
Sam (Footytube Moderator) 23 hours ago
Oh, we want to let him go, but I'd want him to go to Tottenham
I have a feeling he's going to Spurs, Adebayor(if I spelled it right lol) is likely to leave
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
Haha, Adebayor. I forgot he was even a footballer
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Dam Sam, that dp though...
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Lol he isn't

Kick4Life - changing lives through football