Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 12 hours ago
Arsenal = The Consistent One:

Injuries win in August
Injuries win in September
Injuries win in October
Injuries win in November

YungGunner (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
Finally, a match at The Emirates Stadium, we really need it. Lol

Hopefully Ramsey and Ox can stay fit while Sanchez and Walcott are working their way back. Next couple of matches, we really need our boys to push and step up to keep us in the title race.

Champion League:

Lets pull out of the Champion League, then play in Europa League. We may have a better chance at winning the Europa than Champion League. Lmao

Please don't tell me "we can do it! Who knows, it's football!" because that's completely bullsh!T lol Lets face the reality, I rather win a competition that's winnable than dream about getting knocked out of Round of 16 again. We don't have the strength (due to injuries) to win champions league, yet again.

DaniPak (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Don't play in Europa League, it won't be good for us...
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 hours ago
Also less money
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
We will never win the UCL playing in Europa.... That loser mentality of going for the easy ones will get us nowhere in the big leagues
Serpico74 (Manchester United) 17 hours ago
So how long is Sanchez gonna' be out for?
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
All i've heard is that his expected to miss Olympiakos at best
Charliehenry (Arsenal youth) 15 hours ago
3 months apparently
DaniPak (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
3 months? No way for hamstring
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Hamstrings can be anywhere from 4-8 weeks, depending on the severity of the tear/pull?

I think he'll be out for the rest of 2015 at least, although he is superhuman, he might not need much more than that with any luck
Azerbijan (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
I love Bellerin's mentality. Much different to what players normally say at our club and no excuses.

AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 16 hours ago
I can't recall the amount of times I've heard this type of bullshit from these players. They talk, talk and talk but nothing comes from it. Every season 'we can do this', 'we believe'. Stfu and do your talking on the pitch, when it comes to actually performing the lot of em crumble under pressure like no other
Arsenal49 (Arsenal) 14 hours ago

I wish I could like your comment more than once.

They do that bullshit talk every season, as if they think if you repeat it enough times it becomes true
Spidermax (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
Apparently szcz was caught smoking again and didn't start for roma weekend. He is so stupid to be honest, throwing his career into garbage for something like that. He is also so stupid that can't smoke without getting caught.
Source: Arseblog

PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
I still don't get why the whole world is making such big fuss about it. His not the first player to smoke, neither will he be the last. It's not like his smoking crack. Plus his a gk he doesn't need that much stamina. Maybe if his overdoing it in a non smoking zone then fine.... But otherwise people are overreacting over this
Spidermax (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
I don't care if he smokes or not, but if the manager care then as a professional, you shouldn't do it
LouisVanGoal 18 hours ago
Arsene used to smoke in the dugout during games.

According to the report he was caught smoking after the 6-1 thrashing by Barca. Like they failed some exam of sorts and he wanted a breather. Roma sounds like a pre-school lol I woudnt blame him much
Jeroen (Barcelona) 16 hours ago
Cruijff was a chain smoker his entire career. Still the best. Now he has lung cancer though.

Honesty, smoking is absolutely terrible in the long term, but not *that* damaging when you're young
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 15 hours ago
Smoking directly impacts your cardiovascular system. It's true you might not experience the cancer, COPD, asthma etc right away but it's certainly still immediately impacting your lung capacity, heart rate, cardiac output, and how much oxygen is reaching your extremeness. There's also data that suggests smoking induces clotting, and at the very least strong correlation between smokers and people who have strokes and pvd.

Also you have to imagine that breathing in toxic gasses hours a day, as smokers do, will affect you as an athlete at the highest level of your profession. Being super "healthy/athletic" may mask certain smoking related issues (relatively increased heart rate and BP for someone with already athletic/low heart rate probably wouldn't get noticed or cause any alarms to go off) but I imagine they are still there and affect player's ability to be in optimum condition for performance and recovery
Spidermax (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Yeah, many people smoked even during the games. But it was past, many things changed and one of the things is the salary players are receiving. With the game being much more competitive and professional, somethings are wanted in return from players. That's why I called him stupid, not because he smokes
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) Yesterday
Neymar for ballon dor pleaseeeeee
YungGunner (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
Suarez, please. He, alone almost took Liverpool to their PL title. Lol
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 12 hours ago
Bit harsh on sterling sturridge and captain slippy
Puttu86 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I was watching motd2 and was thinking 'why the f**k are commentators reading out names of Arsenal Squad' and then realised they are reading out Arsenals Injury List!

Tough Luck Guys.... Hopefully you guys win the Title
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) Yesterday
At the moment, no one looks convincing. It seems the quality at the top of the league has really been lacking in recent years. We shouldn't be dropping so many points. Yes the league is tougher but that's not an excuse, everyone has resources to invest in their team. I don't think leicester is playing much different from last year and they are a point off the top. It feels as though everyone else is dropping points more regularly
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
SIF, doesn't your point contradict itself?

The league is tougher because everyone has resources to invest in the team. Last season Leicester had Esteban Cambiasso in their team, I mean come on.... Cambiasso at Leicester.

But nonetheless its great to see so many teams so close to each other. It makes every game week so important, knowing that you can go from 2nd to 4th or 6th to 3rd in the space of a week
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
Only good news only the injury front is Koscielny is expected to recover for Sunderland
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 19 hours ago
Nah that's not what I mean; I'm saying the bottom and middle clubs have strengthened but the top clubs appear weaker which is why we are struggling so much in champions league, and struggling to see anyone find consistency in results. I mean are chelsea 14th simply because the rest of the league is stronger? Imo they haven't improved enough and have regressed in some areas. You could make the same argument for all the top teams, except maybe city who brought in big money players in every position last summer (sterling attack, kdb and delph midfield, otamendi for defence)
GunnerFTW (Arsenal) Yesterday
Wenger had the chance to sign players this summer but refused to sign an outfield player! He has to shoulder the blame if we don't win the title this season.

And am done with the "like a new signing" s**t when all injured players come back in Dec/Jan! Go and spend some f*****g money!
Diontan524 (Arsenal) Yesterday
Don't think there are quality players available in jan  
Let's be frank, I'm not biased to any player in the squad, especially a few might think I'm super biased to JC. We all know JC will not even be on that bench if the full squad is healthy and he might be gone in this or next summer. However, right now he is probably the best option we have got considering all the injuries we suffered. I honestly think JC isn't that awful when he get to play considering the whole squad perform bad, sometimes he doesn't contribute much when he played but tell me who had contributed in those poor matches besides a few. Sometimes if you wanna criticise, you gotta' be fair to everyone. He Waited patiently in this squad for his chances, he rarely moans even he was left out from the squad in many occasion, just because he really wanted to be here to play for arsenal. Now, just appreciate there is at least someone else coming out to cover those injuries.

In the end, if you insist Campbell isn't arsenal quality, which I might agree, you can blame injuries or AW for not bringing proper cover for first team. Especially for coq and giroud
Sjsung (Arsenal) Yesterday
We have to assess how to shape the team. Historically, our LW has almost played as a LF (Arshavin, Podolski, Sanchez). The change we've made is to play Walcott up front and drop the RW position into a RM position with Ramsey (ideally) or Oxlade Chamberlain there.

With Sanchez injured, ideally JC would play for him, but it seems like JC can only play on the right side of midfield. This forces us to play Chamberlain at LW and inverts the shape of our team (left becomes right, right becomes left) and in turn affects our full backs' ability to get forward somewhat.

It's difficult to say who should play where. Also depends on Cazorla's status as that will affect where Ramsey plays
Teja7 22 hours ago
I don't wanna be frank, I don't like that guy
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 17 hours ago
^ You don't have to be a Dick about it, if you get my meaning
Philosophy (Arsenal) Yesterday
Yes wenger made a mistake starting sanchez, but come one guys we are still two points from the top not five or seven, previous seasons we would be way off the the top by november, and start building back up by late jan and early feb due injury and poor play hurting our chances to win the league, but with three poor performances in the league, we are just two points off! That is a silving linning imo.

We have sundeland at home, aston villa away, then mancity at home, this are games we can win, if we get our mentality sorted out, we already beaten leicester city away, and beaten manchester at home, strategically if are within a point or two by end january or are topping the table, which is possible(those above can drop points), the league is very hard this year, we can go on ahead and win the title because most times we are the strongest team in the second half of the season, we just have to survive our injury crises from december to january.

Arsenalgirl (Arsenal) Yesterday
Filsuf (Arsenal) Yesterday
Mesut Ozil went complete AWOL in the second half! Where are you when we needed you Ozil?
Philosophy (Arsenal) Yesterday
Yeah he does that at times, especially when things are not going well, people are mentioning it because he scored the only goal, but overall the team was bad except for cech
I think the attacking part did well until we concede a goal. The defence really let the whole team down, same goes to last week, we score a goal first but unable to hold it. Feel sorry for ozil, sanchez and cech who gave their all in last 2 matches but damn, defence went napping. I realized sanchez did not look as happy as before playing in the game, maybe he is fatigue but somehow I feel he really feel disappointed with the team
5star02707 (Arsenal) 1 day ago
What did we do to upset the gods for our injuries )?
Gunner3 (Arsenal) Yesterday
We are the gods of injuries
Skorm123 (Liverpool) Yesterday
You let Diaby go
Gonners (Arsenal) 1 day ago
I wish all our injured lads a speedy recovery
Lengendkanu (Arsenal) 1 day ago
Alert supporting arsenal is a risk to your health    Me YOLO
Beebo (Arsenal) 1 day ago
Naaaaaah I am totally relaxed I have seen enough of this that its stopped fazing me    Count me in the "yolo" bracket DDD

Kick4Life - changing lives through football