Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal Chat
Charliehenry 6 hours ago
Apparently Welbeck got an injury
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
I HATE INTERNATIONALS
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
Knee injury. Hopefully it's not too serious as he's important to our game especially considering we face Liverpool next week
Cloudst 5 hours ago
He tweaked his knee, coming back to arsenal
Chargui (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
We have Walcott. Everyone criticising him but I stand on my position, he is coming back from a difficult injury. He will be one of our best players in the seasons to come. He needs playing time now
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
He certainly needs to make the best of his playing time indeed
Riglore (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
I reckon you a 100% right Chargui
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Walcott making his 15 mins look complicated just now lol. All the young killers doing well except him.... The Ox when he's fit, Hurri-kane Harry, Welbeck and Sterling smh. He needs to step up quick or beg Jack to get better too so he can score easy goals from his quality through passes
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Stepping up quickly after being out for basically a year sounds impossible
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
True, but it's the business he's in.... He's gotta' do sumn big soon. He could start by learning from Sanchez if he's smart
Meatball (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Agreed. If your not quite back to peak sharpness.... Then you had better work your butt off and track back/play defence
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
Probably afraid to get injured again by jumping into challenges
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
Jumping into challenges is not his job, just being active defensively should be his main priority. That means tracking back and pressing, only then can he get back in the team
Arsenalgirl (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
Wele having a good game...
Charliehenry 6 hours ago
Got given motm
Cloudst 7 hours ago
Welbz scored and assisted for l'Angleterre
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
That GUY
Zimmortal (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
I have the same feeling like meatball. Just to add, I wish to see a new CDM player who has strength, pace, height and decent skill
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
Kondogbia!
Meatball (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
Can I just say:

I believe we are primed for a legitimate Title run next year. Forget this top four garbage. Our form the last couple months, players getting to know each-other and "jelling", and our youth, convinces me the Title is within our grasp. Our attacking options are varied, dangerous and world-class. We can play all sorts of tactics effectively against any opposition. However, most importantly we have started to build a mental edge that helps us close out tight games. Basically, we have an generous assortment of world-class parts that have finally been infused with desire, passion and ruthlessness. I do believe we need some defensive cover, and another high quality CB would be a necessity for the rigors of a full season, but other than that, we are in great shape! The arsenal will instill fear once again!

Now.... (*Cannons aimed at Liverpool).... FIRE!
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
^REAL TALK
Sandy89 (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
For many seasons, any conversion about our title challenge will end like "but we need so and so player/playing position to compete". I am guessing next season we can do away with that part of the sentence.
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
Why we say this every year haha
Charliehenry 7 hours ago
You have "next season" syndrome
Cloudst 7 hours ago
If you think about it we're close to the team we want it's just a matter of staying fit
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
Staying fit, that's the problem. It won't happen
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
^^We are always close to the team we want but never quite there
Cloudst 4 hours ago
Because injuries more then players. No matter how much depth we have unless we fix our injury problem we won't get anywhere
Nowayout (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Https://twitter.Com/carljenkinson/status/581388401221496832    The banter has begun....
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Haha, this is going to be hilarious
Cloudst 12 hours ago
Ramsey    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=caMJWL4ceXw    In the new balance ad
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
I like it
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
That jesus beard
YungGunner (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
Random but Ozil reminds me of a upgraded Oscar. Lol
GunningAditya (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Oscar is better at finishing and shooting though
Riglore (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Boo! Ozil has finished a couple of goals absolutely clinically. He could do with more confidence and to take on the shot more often, but he does it just as well as Oscar
Dippers07 (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
I think Ozil can finish. Some of his goals are exquisite; with proper finesse and technique. I just think he doesn't shoot enough. If he shot more, he can easily be one of the top scoring midfielders.

I also don't like his mentality that "I don't need to score goals; I like passing better". Why not do both?

Recently he said he wants to win ballon d'or. Well can you see Messi shying away from scoring a goal? He will do whatever it takes to get the goal for the team. Whether what means passing or shooting. And that is the mark of a true team player and a winner
SaucyMan11 (Chelsea) 10 hours ago
The difference is that Ozil is quite consistent throughout the season (whether good or bad), while Oscar kicks ass early season and trails off towards the end
^spot on for me Saucy. Oscar is one of my fav Brazilian players currently and he was also hot and cold in the game yesterday despite getting the goal. Ozil's consistency is the world class factor imo
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
I feel like Oscar can be hot and cold in games not just a season. He can be phenomenal and a work horse 1 half, and completely forgettable the next
Arsenal718 (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
Most playmakers would pick the pass 1st, that's how you get the title in the 1st place
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 8 hours ago
I think Ozil is a good finisher, just too unselfish. If he took more shots, he would have good amount of goals to his name
GunningAditya (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
Ozil is brilliant with dribble, passing and retaining the ball but still always dependent on other players to score. Many times we see him overpass, when he has a clear shot on goal. Not saying he cannot shoot, but he sure does lack confidence. Cazorla and Ramsey always have the element of a surprise pop at goal. With Ozil most of the times its predictable he is looking for a pass, especially making it easy for defenders.
If he can develop a shoot then he is looking
Drde159 (Manchester United) 16 hours ago
I just look back at the players leaving arsenal for city and realize actually none of them get any better, performance wise. Nice businesses you did
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Tbh I think we have the better coaches. Most of the times players comes here they usually gain something. Normally it's a huge improvement in technique and passing
Gunners4mylifeh (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
All players who have left Arsenal in recent memories has only declined with the only exception being gervinho.... Its down to the manager philosophy that he let the player play expressively.... He never tells any player how to play in the team...
Drde159 (Manchester United) 13 hours ago
Well RVP won us the 20th so I think it's fair to say he has improved too. Since then though...
RVP was like 28 when he left he was as good as he was going to get
Gunners4mylifeh (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
@ drde 159.... RVP has gone down mate.... He was playing at his best when he won the player of the year award (at his peak) with us.... He isn't the same player for united in all honesty...
Nasri was great for City for couple seasons.  Nasri, RvP, and Fabregas all won titles and contributed to the titles in a way.    
Arsenal718 (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
If we hadn't lost Sagna our season would've been wayyyyy better, because when he covers at CB it's like he was always there
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 4 hours ago
Hate to say it but Nasri's the closest we've come to replacing Pires since he left. We've been missing that technical left winger from our attack for years now. Too bad he liked money more than playing for the badge
Riglore (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
I loved Nasri at arsenal, he was a brilliant player. Its sad because I think he was improving really well at arsenal, and I don't doubt he would be a better player now if he was still here.

I still think arsenal fans are dicks about him moving for cash, he didn't owe us loyalty
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 17 hours ago
Coquelin has the MOST tackles and interceptions in the league with staggering 92. Second is daley blind with 63.    #toplad
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 16 hours ago
Wow that is impressive! I thought Schneiderlin would have been higher than Daley Blind
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
I think Schneiderlin does top one of those stats - something like tackles per game or total successful tackles.

But Le Coq is everywhere at once for us, he has been a revelation
Gunners4mylifeh (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Schneiderlin is more of an arteta type player who can intercept passes.... He isn't a tackler of the ball...
The Coq has surprised everyone no one knows where his skills has come from
Meatball (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
Just another stat to prove we don't need a defensive mid like khedira or schneiderlin. Buy some defenders and we are done this off-season
We need some CM reinforcements for Diaby, Flamini and even Rosicky/Santi.... I like Scheiderlin but I think I rate Kondogbia higher and Charles Aranguiz needs to be Wenger's #1 CM choice next season in my books too lol. We'll more than likely get the right summer buys next transfer window for sure though
Scheiderlin's defence stats are a bit low this year compared to last because he also has to fill the attacking void in midfield left by Lallana and co
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
Dippers07 (Arsenal) Yesterday
Lel sell Walcott to Man united and buy Reus from BvB. We will win the league
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) Yesterday
Reus signed an extension with BVB, he's not going anywhere
Chargui (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=KoGkWIspDvk
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
Win the league after signing reus? That's over confident IMO
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
Extension just means you need to cough up more
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
He will get injured as soon as you guys buy him
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
Sell Theo to Man United? f**k that!
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
^last 12 months.... Let's just sell to the highest bidder
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
I don't want him to go seriously. Still remember when everyone mourning when he get injured, and everyone state how important is him and we will win games when he is back, how much we missed him earlier this season. Everyone just forget how much he has contributed so easily
Drde159 (Manchester United) 16 hours ago
@OP you are the guy who wants Evans from us right? Keep your Walcott and we give you Evans for free, shipment included, how about that? ^^
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 15 hours ago
Arsenal buying a injury prone player? What a great idea
5star02707 (Arsenal) 1 day ago
Chile lost to Iran 2-0 alexis played only in the 2nd half
Cloudst 1 day ago
Mirror says Sturridge is out for a month
GunningAditya (Arsenal) 1 day ago
That's bad for liverpool's top 4 chances
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) Yesterday
Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the biggest liar of them all?

Just another tabloid with click-bait until someone more reputable reports it
Cloudst 12 hours ago
Liverpool ever since them man utd game got injuries left and right

Kick4Life - changing lives through football