Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal Chat
Arsenalgirl (Arsenal) 32 minutes ago
This season so far is an absolute definition of "money can't buy you glory ". Talent and hardwork still rule. Please Arsene don't read this
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 hour ago
so is simone gonna get banned for the final :P

DaniPak (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
Must be banned!    4th official was kinda shitting himself ;D lol
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 37 minutes ago
That guys' name is Pedro Pablo Matesanz he works for athletico madrid. From metro:"Given that Matesanz works for Atletico and not UEFA, it is unlikely that Simeone will be handed a ban for the final but he’s certainly running a risk by acting like this on the sidelines."

Read more: Link: metro.co.uk/2016/05/03/diego-simeone-slaps-atletic...
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 9 minutes ago
That was hilarious, the dude was so confused at getting pushed. Honestly reminds me of this one:

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=frXlFqq5YEo
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 1 hour ago
Wow. Torres is really shite. Congrats to Atletico for being in the finals.

Well deserved and now Atletico's to lose.

On another note why on earth didn't we push harder for Friezmann
Arsenal49 (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
He rejected us because we insisted on calling him Friezmann.      
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 1 hour ago
In his defence he has been scoring a lot lately and provided the assist today. He's alright imo
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 1 hour ago
Did you watch him this season or are you basing this on that terrible penalty? He's been quite good for Atletico this season
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 hour ago
Well deserved? I beg you differ
^I like Bayern but I rooted for the underdogs. Wouldn't mind even if Bayern went through.

But this season is the season of the underdogs except in Italy and France where not much really happens anyway
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
Also except in Germany. And in Switzerland. And Portugal
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 1 hour ago
^ Switzerland you are really reaching there lol
Chargui (Arsenal) 7 minutes ago
I know. I'm Swiss that's why
Arsenal49 (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
Great game so far but i've jist realised how utterly boring some commentators. Lewandowski scores and all you get from the commentator is a dull "he scored" reaction.

Gotta' go listen to some of that Arabic commentators even though I have no idea what they are saying! Lol
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 hour ago
English commentators are usually horrible if there are no English teams playing
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 4 hours ago
Cazorla starts for the U-21's depending how he plays today, he could probably play against City on Saturday
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 5 hours ago

DaniPak (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
Another Akpom?
Akpom didn't score as many goals as Nketiah at 16 and wasn't promoted to the reserve squad till the age of 18. So you can say that Nketiah is bigger prospect than Akpom
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
Put him against Villa on the last day of the season lol
Arsenal49 (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
Seems like more of a poacher. Think I would prefer a more individualistic striker. Good prospects though
Azerbijan (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
@Cloudst that's not true. Akpom as a first year scholar went straught to the U21's, he never played U18 football. It was akward age because he was born in october and if anyone knows about the english education system it goes from september to august and so he turned 17 as soon as he was a scholar. He also averaged almost a goal a game in first season then afobe came back in his second season to play U21 football. We also have mavididi and maylen who are ahead of him; they are both 17 and both have great scoring records for the U21
Have we ever had a poacher before? Imagine a super creative player feeding balls to a poacher who knows how to finish
Arsenal49 (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
Eduardo Da Silva, god I loved that guy.    Apart from that I can't think of any others.    
You're right Azerbijan I mixed him up with Mavididi apologies
Ooo Cloudst, unacceptable ;D
Lmao I hold my hands up
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 6 hours ago
Betting on Liverpool to win the league next season
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Waste of money. West Ham will win it, to show us how to honor a new stadium with style.... It is known
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 6 hours ago
Oh man, that would suck. I thought about it hard but I'd rather see Arsenal win it than the Spammers
MrReasonable (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
^ you ok mate?    Did I hear that right?
Chargui (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
Rubin Kazan is probably gonna' win the PL the way things are going
You mean rubin kazan will win the champions league ;D
Why not both?
Sianinvincible (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
Watching the protest at Emirates it seem like majority of them inside stadium they are all wenger in, but I don't understand why?
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 7 hours ago
Because most give AW the respect he deserves and not everyone is expressing their opinions on social media. I'm pretty sure that's what Arseblog was alluding to that the majority wants AW to stay atleast till his contract expires
Andreus777 (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
I don't know how true this link is but...Link: www.totalsportek.com/money/leicester-city-salaries...

If it is, none of our players deserve more than 100k pounds/week.

DaniPak (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Why surprised?!?! They were literally in relegation battle last season, so its obvious their players earn less
Spidermax (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Can any mod give some stats bout Leicester fans on footytube.
They have 229 fans right now. How many fans did leicester have at the beginning of the season?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 10 hours ago
DaniPak (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
Fukking glory hunters
Spidermax (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
I wonder if any of those 9 is still active on footy
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 7 hours ago
3 before the season. And I banned one of them
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 6 hours ago
^ DWL (dies with laugh)
Spidermax (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
Haha, good one Zilch.  So is it safe to say we have 296 band-wagoners there?
Spidermax (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
Sorry 232
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 hours ago
236 now
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
I just watched afctv....Lol...Van pagan killed me    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ZJYuY3v2_2g
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 18 hours ago
Lmao I mean this is an example of the hilarity we get from AFTV
Filsuf (Arsenal) 16 hours ago
Dude is awesome. He may speak funny, but his message is legit
Riglore (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
Old mate has the best sland ever and I love it.

A lot of what he says is spot on. But I disagree with a fair bit too.

He is totally right than he says we lack mental strength. He have fallen apart at important points of many seasons this decade
Malik (Barcelona) 14 hours ago
Awesome Blud Fam in it?!
He calls fans that wants Wenger to stay, deluded.... Hahaha Blud you sound so deluded.... He said "Piers Morgan know what he is talking about" haha
Arsenalgirl (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
Which ever team finishes 14th will probably win the league next season (Leister city started it)
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 18 hours ago
You actually think pulis is gonna' win the league?
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
Pullis to win everygame 1-0 next season parking the bus with style
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 17 hours ago
Ugh, that would be the first time a team wins a trophy without actually playing any football.

Bournemouth winning it is something I could get behind though. Continue the trend of teams winning the season after promotion.

They've done quite well for themselves with so many of their stars out for the majority of the season.

@PeterezeGooner, wtf is that pic lol
Riglore (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Did you not see mourinhos chelsea? (number 1)
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 6 hours ago
^Haha nice one
Arsenalarethe (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Hi guys,

Don't know if any of you saw my post yesterday, but basically I have an essay/project to do for thursday and I'm doing on footytube. Very kindly two of you have already offered to do interviews over footytube and was wondering if anyone else would be up for it.

This would in general be about how you use the site, if you would consider it an online community, different dynamics and feelings about it etc etc. Literally anything you want to say about it really.

Alternatively you can just comment anything you feel bellow, or tomorrow I might put a question up on the forum for people to answer however they like.

Would honestly be a massive help, am stressing so much have left it very late as usual

Thanks arsenalarethe
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 23 hours ago
Guys a gooner is in need help the man out
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
I'm down
Kgb112 22 hours ago
footytube is definitely an online community, but it is a little hard to classify. I would probably call the overall website a Habitat or an Ecozone ("A spanning region, defined by outer barriers) with multiple Biomes (An area with specific types of climates, flora, and fauna).

The overall website is a community that is home to people who love football and each team page is a unique biome where specific and unique communities exist.

Or something like that, and I'm not even high!
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Or it's a place where you can piss off other fan bases

I ain't gonna' lie, that was the reason why I first joined years ago lolololol

Love you guys now though
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 18 hours ago
Kgb. WTF! Are you 4 realz?
Chargui (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
Https://ecommons.Cornell.Edu/handle/1813/14736
I found this, it might be a help for you

Traditionnally a community is defined by a set of common things (values, goods, etc.) and territory is often one of these. Internet is changing that and footytube is one of the factors/examples. That's your intro btw

We all meet here every day and feel we are part of something but there is no actual territory. The only space we have in common is the website, which bottom line is a mental space.

There is some territoriality involved though, as you won't behave the same on the AFC page or on other club's pages. There are even mods who are here to secure we behave as expected. They are actually defending the values of the community.

Your essay should be about mental space probably and the inreresting fact that we create a territory on the internet; I am sure I am not the only one to feel more at home here than on Barça, Real, Chelsea or ManU's page!
Arsenalarethe (Arsenal) 12 hours ago
Haha cheers guys this is good stuff, keep it coming    Chargui thanks for the reading looks like it could be very useful
Riglore (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
I think most of the club forums function as an online community by themselves, with a lot having really different cultures. There are a few hardcore users that exist on a few different clubs pages (Sif Malik for example)
Arsenalarethe (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
So you would agree that it is a community even though you will most likely never meet any of the users on here We all live all around the world thousands of miles apart and might share nothing in common other than our love of Arsenal?
Agreed!
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Give it a couple of years and Ranieri will be called a senile fraud who inherited Pearson's team
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 23 hours ago
That's how football fans are
Gunn3r (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Now that's crazy

Link: www.soccerbible.com/performance/football-boots/201...

Would like to see Alexis wear these on the pitch
Charliehenry (Arsenal youth) 22 hours ago
They ugly

Kick4Life - changing lives through football