Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal Chat
Chellen (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
The KING has spoken and he join my thougths: its when you are gone that you get the total credit for what you did

Link: www.footmercato.net/breves/arsenal-henry-monte-au-...
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
I don't know why people would blame Wenger when we clearly did not have funds to invest in players. Wenger did a marvelous job over the years on a shoe string budget, and even now, we make 1 or 2 good signings a year, and we have a sad excuse of a medical team that can keep no one fit. I can apportion no blame to Wenger in these circumstances, and I don't see why people are blaming him. I put the blame squarely on the board and the medical team
Momento (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
He did an average job...
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
Arsenal - Man you.... Ac Milan - Inter    Amazing day can't wait
Duces14 (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
What's the latest on serge gnabry?
Momento (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
Uhm yeah, so when was the last time we beat united?  Me I want to celebrate beating united ah its been a long while
Ldinho (Manchester United) 7 hours ago
This comment has been removed.
Johny (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
I think United will have a field day on our right side. Hope best team wins though
Ldinho (Manchester United) 5 hours ago
Bah, my bad if any of you were offended by that comment. It was meant as friendly banter.    May the best team win Johny.
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 5 hours ago
Just keep it above the belt fellas, visiting members and Arsenal fans. It may seem funny in your head, but when you post something in a rivals forum try to avoid blowing your own horn. It never is received well and we have to get out the mop
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
Lol now everything becomes censored.... Too many serious ppl I guess
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 13 minutes ago
Nerrazuri: it sparked a rude response that nobody else saw, hence removing it on the premise that it wasnt taken well
GunnerFTW (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
No way we can win tomorrow if Di maria plays. Draw at best...
Cannon (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
We can easily play them out of the park just like with city. Question is whether our players turn up or not
GunnerFTW (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Our players never turn up against top opposition (WHEN IT matters), been almost a decade mate
Cannon (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
May be its time to find a move on then
Gunn3r (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
These are awesome.... But NO vintage Arsenal kit?

Link: www.soccerbible.com/design/art-and-illustration/vi...
ArsenalForever (Arsenal) 12 hours ago
Wenger - "Welbeck can play wide. "    Back to the wing you go Danny....    Sad.
YungGunner (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
Just like saying "Alexis can play in the middle".

Lol I actually think playing 4-4-2 with Giroud/Welbeck, while playing Sanchez/Ox on the wing would be great.

Diontan524 (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
AW love french, also love to play players out of their natural position. I expect giroud to play ahead of welbeck if he is fit, welbeck likely to get his chance on the wings. Arshavin was like a real scapegoat during his time, I hope this shiiit don't happen to ozil, I still have much faith with this guy. Letting him go to Man city will be real sad.

Just like YungGunner said, 4-4-2 will be great to try
Cannon (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
It's a player's dream role to be able to drift wherever he wants. How many players are afforded that luxury? I'm sure ozil is not complaining
ArsenalForever (Arsenal) 12 hours ago
Jurgen Klopp (coach Dortmund): Premier League links? "If somebody will call me, then we will talk about it. "    Very interesting...
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Our chance...
YungGunner (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
Klopp should stay around in Dortmund, until Wenger retired. Lol
Outsider (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
My main concern is definitely the right side.

Di Maria ain`t no joke.

Who will be the proper rm/rw to track back and offer offensive solutions.

Chambers/Bellerin better step up because s**t`s about to get serious
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
For real. Better not be chambers after seeing him exposed so terribly by Montero last time around. At least ADM hasn't been in the headlines as far as goals go lately
Somere (Portmore Utd) 11 hours ago
But he has been assisting
YungGunner (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Di Maria is pretty fast, I hope Wenger play Bellerin RB, Mert/Chambers to contain Rooney and RVP in the middle
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Fast is not a solution, at least you must be stable at the back. That's what sagna offer during his time. Bellerin and chamber whoever play as RB tonight will be a nightmare
Duces14 (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Play Walcott ahead of ox he will track back and help out his full back. Nacho at RB ahead of the youngsters for this one me thinks
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 9 hours ago
ADM hasn't been anywhere as good on the wings as he has been in the middle, if that is any consolation.
Bellerin has plenty of pace, but the lack of experience will likely hurt him.

But on the other hand, Sanchez and co. Will play against the likes of Valencia and possibly McNair/Blackett, so United fans are pretty damn worried about this game too, trust me lol
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
Walcott is crocked again
ArsenalForever (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
He trained though after the morning press conference.    So he may be ok.
Zakulon (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
Any update on kos comeback, The defensive injuries are quite troublesome
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
*all the injuries are quite troublesome
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
3 weeks I believe for kosc boss
Philosophy (Arsenal) 16 hours ago
Wenger has to step up defensively to stop dimaria, rooney, rvp and fellaini, for me controlling this four is the key to winning the game. If chambers start at rb, dimaria is going after him, and remember dimaria is a way way better player than montero, chambers cannot be left alone to deal with dimaria, he must be doubled everytime he gets the ball at either wings period, no if or buts, the less influencial he is in the game, the better for us, so ox has to step up big defensively, if not I expect a lot of crosses, free kicks and corners coming from our right side. Rooney and fellaini are coming through the middle both are strong physical, and technically good, rooney more so than felliani, we can't let rooney be running at us or passing balls over the top to rvp, arteta and ramsey have to close him down quickly, and limit his touches.

For rvp our defensive has to play narrower, to make it difficulty for him to run behind the defensive and close the passing lanes, he is going to play on the shoulders our CBs, it will be best our defensive don't play so high up through out the game. For felliani we have to defend and limit crosses coming into our box, his height and strength are going to be a problem. Another problem in tomos game is going to mike dean, the players have to be very discipline in tackling if not we are going to see a bunch of yellow cards on our side, and a risk of red card, we cannot give mike dean to much room to give calls against us, whether we like it or not he will be manchester 12th player, so good luck to us tomo
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
Is it bad that I read those four names as diarrhea, looney, c**t, and oops we paid way too much?
YungGunner (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Watch somebody like Smalling score instead lmao
GunsNramsey (Arsenal) 16 hours ago
Lets just play 9-0-1 against United. Give the ball to Alexis and get the fuuuuuck out his way
Wiraadam (Arsenal) 16 hours ago
Sounds about right
Bazinga (Chelsea) 14 hours ago
In one word - BUS
You know what.... I would have that, and he can even add to the 9 at the back tracking back
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
I don't know about you guys but I'd play both Arteta and Flamini together as they're the only pairing that gives me a sensene of belief and confidence right now. Assured and protected at the back with the front 4 doing the damage.

Szchesny
Bellerin Mert Chambers Gibbs
Ox Arteta Flamini Cazorla
Sanchez Welbeck

This or 4231, whatever that gets the best out of the team
Chellen (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Tex  Bellerin mert chambers gibbs  Arteta jackyboy  Ox ramsey sanchez  Welbeck
Somere (Portmore Utd) 21 hours ago
Belerin vs Di Maria should be good
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
Ramsey at CAM, no way
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
Definitely Arteta, I'm not convinced with Flamini anymore, he switches off mentally and it costs us.

Jack has done a good job in the deeper role for England, I think he needs a disciplined partner in the CM pivot, and Arteta is probably the best bet. He has to sacrifice himself for the team to maintain shape but he's smart enough to do it and Jack will benefit from having Arteta next to him
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
I agree with flames and teta for our holding mids. United are already depleted at the back so if we can hold their offense scoreless we will win with our counter attack. We should seriously park the damn bus and focus on defence snd let sanchez score on counter
GunningAditya (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
Against united, I think Jack and Arteta/Flamini should do the midfield holding role. Arteta and Flamini together reduces our creativity. We also need to score goals. Wilshere can provide good long balls for Alexis, Welbeck and Ox
Cannon (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
They still have a very average midfield and its our strength. Control in the middle will be the key for us just like two games against city. I think we will go with 4-3-3 or 4-1-4-1
Always strikes me as odd when I see someone post about teta flame combo reducing creativity, as if there's any to be reduced.... All I ever see with those two holding players is side ways passing and if its ramsey or wilshere the occasional run into defenders and lose the ball thingy. We have none, so can we atleast have bodies that won't lose their heads and go bombing forward leaving us exposed at the, just put those two and carzola (experience) and throw hardwork on top amd the wings
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) Yesterday
Walcott has got a groin problem, unlikely to feature tommorow
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
Walcott, gibbs, diaby, ramsey, wilshere, ox, rosa and teta (recently) are all having Arsenal DNA
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
^^^^even sturridge...
ManUK (Manchester United) 21 hours ago
Lets have an injury party!
Rakeshh (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
Clash of 'mind you - we are injured'

Kick4Life - changing lives through football