Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal Chat
GunsNramsey (Arsenal) 21 minutes ago
Who else thinks Martinez is going to try expose Monreal with Lukaku on the left, the way he did last season?
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
Fingers crossed this is the line up we will see
Tex
Debauchery, Merts, Koscielny, monreal
Chambers, ramsey
Sanchez, Ozil, Chamberlain
Giroud

We should keep Wilshere fresh for the Besiktas game, without ramsey his midfield performance could decide everything.... I hope we will see this, but I expect flames to start and jack too
AikayARS (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
Debauchery? WTF!
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
That's my nickname for him.... Lol
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 hours ago
That's a bit.... Weird. Why not call him 'the bus here'?
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
I like the nickname for Debuchy, lets see if it's fitting for his personality
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
Had a dream about the game today, first I skipped out on a date cause the restaurant someone picked was way too expensive, then as I tuned in we we're leading 1-0 and rosicky just won us a penalty.... As I was celebrating I woke my self up....

Coyg let's show the world how things have changed
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
The restaurant "someone" picked was too expensive. Don't leave out details, who were you on a date with? Wenger?
Fernandez (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Strip club
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Lol.... It was Kacey Rohl from Hannibal.... Started following that show, pretty epic.... I can only afford 5 star restaurants at certain points in the month.... Can't rely on Dad anymore.... Lol.... Next thing I know I tune in the game it was like 80 minutes in.... 1-0 to us.... Then ramsey plays rosicky in and he turns the $#@% out of Jagielka to win us a PK.... That's when I woke up.... Enough detail for ya
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Damn going to a strip club with Wenger would be epic!Lmfao.... I bet he would get us great deals for lap dances
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Wenger would have an eye for the younger lot at the strip club !
Malik (Barcelona) 3 hours ago
@peter, I don't think so, especially if strip club strictly follows rule of no underage strippers allowed

You guys should take Giroud with you in strip club, being a chick magnet he will get you amazing deals
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
After the whole thing where Wenger playing beach volley ball in Brazil I'd say he is the strip club
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
8 days to go.
What are the possibilities we're signing ibrahimovic, ronaldo, messi, reus, cavani, and the entire world cup winning german team on deadline day?

I should be a journalist
YungGunner (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
Currently doesn't have cable, but have local channels, including NBC, so i'll get to watch Arsenal on TV! Its always great when they air Arsenal. (: 3-1 to Arsenal
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
The trending is whenever we play teams while being viewed on larger tv networks we lose. We'll see today how it goes
Groundup (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
More than happy to let Podolski go if we get M. Reus
YungGunner (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
I really like Podolski as a person, but will love to have Reus, if possible
MarkoPollo (Borussia Dortmund) 7 hours ago
Lol.... More than happy to let M. Reus go if we get Messi
Groundup (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Right.... Right
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Sorry guys about this but is you mod around I need to talk to him since we don't have one
Gunn3r (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=JK69jswc41Q
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Ours are MIA
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Both Galatasaray and Wolfsburg has now entered the race to sign Podolski. I think he's gone this summer guys . I really loved his demeaner
YungGunner (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
If we don't get Reus, then there's no reason to sell our ONLY natural LW.    Or Di Maria.
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
He would never go to Wolfsburg. IMO, he's either staying one more season then going back to cologne, or he goes back at the end of this transfer window. But I think he's happy in London despite less playing time. I like how undampened his spirits seemed by not getting to play much in the WC
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
No more Hextuple trophy for real madrid
Duces14 (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
Mandzukic makes it 1-0 Athlei
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
Although my favorite club there is real madrid, bit it's good to ses la liga no longer a 2 horse race. I expect alt mad flop again after some of their good players left. Good to see...
AssasinedViper (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
Mandzukic scores already, should have signed him. Similar player to Giroud but with better finishing
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 12 hours ago
Dude just stop compare others to giroud already. I get what you mean, but just stop because there is nothing we can actually do
TimidGunnar (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
I hope we sign this Manolas dude!.... He's got a bit of Vidic in him. Just what we need at the back. And is it just me or has Kos the Boss beefed up.... He's looking hench. I guess that, after he was man handled by Lukaku and Negredo last season he decided to hit the gym
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 16 hours ago
SergioRamos, it's always a guarantee that we will have at least half of our starting XI out injured at some point during the season. Need to have depth so we can cover those positions
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
I really like Manolas, more of a luxury player to have tbh. Don't see him starting many games for you but can fill in any position in the back four. Will be on low wages too. Will be happy to see him at arsenal
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
It's not really a luxury signing since we have no backup CB besides a 19 year old right back who's been doing great so far
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Didn't realise that sorry. Just remembered that Vermas off to Barca.

@stage: Hopefully not the case and yeah now I think of it I agree with you guys
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
Https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.Akamaihd.Net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10610544_849870578357061_8514928814620749930_n.Jpg?Oh=7f80ce04da2dfe96a87a8bd1b7281201&oe=546FC60B&__gda__=1416436410_56c5f8f774b9df932387b2c8b40dc748

Ha !
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
Alexis shorts need to be rolled up
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
The mickey mouse cup is so s**t, it's not even in the picture while the friendly shield is there lol. I can't believe some of us opted for that cup instead of being in UCL few seasons back lol
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 9 hours ago
Looks more like avram grant than mourinho
GunsNramsey (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
Here is why I think Chelsea will win the league.

Costa, Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill, Matic, Drogba attacking and defending set peices. Not to mention Fabregas taking set peices. If they don't score on a set peice at least once a game I will be surprised
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 20 hours ago
That's the exact same with city though

They have:
Kompany, Dzeko, Negredo, Yaya, Demichelles, zabaleta

And David Silva or nasri takes them
Azerbijan (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
@xgooner4ever none of them are great at set pieces bar Kompany. Everyone of the chelsea players listed is except for maybe matic
Tomikato (Manchester City) 16 hours ago
City will be getting Mangala who is apparently a set piece beast. I wouldn't count Negredo or Zabaleta in at this point
Arsenal718 (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
I'm not so sure I heard "somewhere" that cesc is gonna' dry up 2nd half of the season
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) Yesterday
Arsenal to offer PSG Giroud plus 35£ for Cavani.
-Metro

I consider Metro more reliable than Mirror, Dailymail, and just hovering under Telegraph in terms of transfer news.

I don't know what to think here other than I don't think PSG would accept that.

ArsenalForever (Arsenal) Yesterday
It's a big load of hoohaa. Yes, Wenger is unpredictable at times but this is just so extremely unlikely that I don't think it is happening or will happen.

I may be wrong but most likely it's just paper stories
Moeb8 (Chelsea) 23 hours ago
Isn't Zlatan injured? I think Cavani will more in January transfer window
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 22 hours ago
Lol only an arsenal fan would believe that. Why would PSG want giroud and why would they swap cavani?
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 22 hours ago
Lol with cavani they have a luxury of playing him out on the wing, giroud would be directly conpeting with zlatan. This is a stupid rumor
Filsuf (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Player + cash deals are sooooo rare that I immediately dismiss anything of that nature right away.

Please re-sort the credibility of your sources per my revelation, GSS
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
My question is why wenger sell of giroud? He is still useful to us. With us lacking player in that position, AW should get another one not swap
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
Well I didn't exactly say I believed them
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
Chill bro !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football