Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal Chat
YungGunner (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
Nani is going to La Liga. Valencia agreed to pay 7m
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
For some reason I thought you talking about Nasri
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 4 hours ago
Guys.

A thread was deleted a couple topics below because it was clearly getting out of hand. Once something gets too political and/or race becomes part of the debate mods will have no other option but to delete the topic.

Back to football and GOT
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 5 hours ago

wow..............
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 5 hours ago
Leverage with the fans and not necessarily the club. Maybe feeding the media knowing damn well he's gonna' sign another extension. Lol
YungGunner (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
I'm more worried about "who's going to replace Wenger at Arsenal" lol
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 8 hours ago
L'equipe reporting that Arsenal is closer to signing lacazette after West Ham pulled out of signing him
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
Would be interesting to see a front 3 of Alexis-lacaz-iwobi or A-L-Welbeck when he's back fit as well
GUNNERPERA (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
I like ALI 😁
Philosophy (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
This doesn't bode well for Walcott and Oxlade
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
Ox and iwobi are both backups to Sanchez on either wing. Walcott will probably stick around for one more season mostly because of the injury to welbeck we'll need a rotational pacy striker/winger
YungGunner (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
@Philosphy We can't rely on Walcott and OX if we want to win the league. Walcott is inconsistent, while Ox is young and he's been struggling with minor injuries, as well.

Lacazettw is a good player, he's built a bit like Walcott in term of size and speed, but he's a natural striker and clinical. He would offer us a different option, one that we've been asking for years now. The French connection could be a huge advantage of him settling down quick and ready to fire us to the top
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
No legit source about it. And looks like we will stick with ox and theo next season
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
While I don't think we should rely on ox or Walcott, they are more than adequate back ups in the wide areas. Ox is a nightmare for drawing fouls in the box and Walcott delivers against the big teams. Question: could lacazette play off giroud or is it one or the other?
YungGunner (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
Lacazette can play off Giroud, but they will fight for that starting spot. Plus some matches require a different approach, in term of strikers. Lacazattw will not affect the development of any wingers in our team, if he come, he will play as a striker because he's a striker and that's his natural position.

L'equipe or however you spell is a good source and reliable when it is French-based news
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
Did walcott really always deliver against big team? I cannot recall many of that
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 21 minutes ago
Not always, but scores often against city, Chelsea, Tottenham, United
SKool (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
Haha, True Geordie is at it again deffo on point.    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=c3l_fTl4C0o
OMGClayAiken (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
The people who appointed Hodgson and kept him in that postition through all these years should resign as well. This was such a horrible decision it looks like sabotage
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
It is sabotage
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 17 hours ago
Which moron reported me in the sensorship section last night? Come out and say your name lol
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 15 hours ago
Lol and they did it again. Who's automoding meeeeee?
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 15 hours ago
A girl has no name
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 14 hours ago
John cena
SKool (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
It nice to have some enemies btw
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 12 hours ago
I don't know but sounds like you're helping your cause
Threkstari (Arsenal) 12 hours ago
Hi GSS
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 9 hours ago
^ Trains. That is all
Hi Threk
GUNNERPERA (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Hi 13
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
Arsenal are close to secure the signing of Takuma Asano according to creditable local reports in Japan.

Your gonna' see the guy play in the Olympics, but other than having an awesome name, I don't know him lol
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 17 hours ago
Asano has several offers from Europe incl Arsenal. Gunners set to loan Asano out upon joining after Rio

Flashbacks of Miyaichi lol.... Really liked that kid too, shame about his injuries
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 16 hours ago
He's a striker but tricky in front of goal. He's pretty short but has an Aguaro look to him in terms of style of play. He's very fast and dribbles well.

Most of his goals are from counters. I don't know how he'll do beating a man if he needs to open up space for himself.

He's 21 so needs time to develop
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Takuma Asano on Arsenal offer: "I was a little stunned. But I feel like I have the confidence to succeed wherever I go.... #arsenal
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 19 hours ago
Aw isn't confirming or denying he had contact with lacazette
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 18 hours ago
Completely denied Batsuyashi though lol, never were interested in him
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 16 hours ago
Who?
"Lacazette I do not know of this person"
Sianinvincible (Arsenal) 23 hours ago
Higuain contract is running out in 2018 and his agent said he won't sign extension. Should we give a try!
SKool (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Well, hope he doesn't choke on the big games and cost us everything in life
Malik (Barcelona) 20 hours ago
Arsenal and Higuain are match made in heaven if you know what I mean    JK ~ please don't kill me for this
Die malik dieeeeeeeeeee
Jujex (Juventus) 19 hours ago
You're club should go all in for him, they will give the excuse of not having the funds but we all know you only spend 10 mil last summer and they can buy Higuain this summer easy.

PSG is after him but if Arsenal is serious about contending for the title they should do all they can and get him
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
Antoine Griezmann was seen playing with Arsenal on Football Manager.... Again!    Hmmm, he's coming guys
SKool (Arsenal) 21 hours ago
Keep dreaming
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) Yesterday
AW is in demand!

Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
Real Madrid wants him, PSG wants him, English FA wants him, French National team wants him, French FA wants him, Arsenal upstairs wants him, GQ Magazine wants him, Sky Sports wants him. Even gold diggers want him
Niru 23 hours ago
CLOUDST CHECK YO WALL mat THENKS BI
Rakeshh (Arsenal) 13 hours ago
Everybody wants him but for a certain section of gooners lol
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) Yesterday
Batsuyashi to Chelsea.... Outta' nowhere that, means Morata must be either staying at RM or us
Malik (Barcelona) Yesterday
I think I have posted my opinion on Morata number of times here and most of the time also mention he have potential.

It will be sad if Morata mostly warms the bench for Real, he was not a starter for Juve but played respectable minutes due to their two striker system.

As of now he is not better then Benzema, but considering Benzema incapability to stay fit for long period of time, morata will get some chances & on top of that there are rumors that real are sending jese on loan, though he started as wide player but real have used him centrally last season during benzema absence, Jese departure does indicate that perhaps real are buying Morata to challenge or at minimum be a backup for Benzema
Moe66 (Manchester City) Yesterday
I don't get it, his a Giroud type player and when it comes to scoring from the air and holding up play, Giroud is one of the best, don't see why Arsenal would even considering him. Lacazette I would understand and he a great season for Lyon with 21 goals in 33 games and his only 25. Even if its means breaking the bank, you guys are a striker away from challenging for the title
Gunnzo (Arsenal) Yesterday
We could probably challenge for the title without a striker.... It would be nice though to add some more goals. Hell you guys had aguero and finished worse than us, what are you missing to challenge for the tjtle
Realmcoy (Arsenal) Yesterday
Gunnzo.... You put that flawlessly, real talk
DaniPak (Arsenal) 1 day ago
Link: www.footytube.com/video/iceland-fans-tribal-chant-...

The best chant ever! I wish our Arsenal fans would do that at home and away!
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 day ago

Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 19 hours ago
No one cares
I CARE you MAD
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 1 day ago
Tony Adams to work alongside Thierry Henry as Arsenal U18s’ assistant coach

MR arsenal IS coming BACK

All we need now is Ian Wright and Bergkamp
GUNNERPERA (Arsenal) Yesterday
And Vieira but I heard he's not doing so well as the NYC coach

Kick4Life - changing lives through football