Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Arsenal, Feb 15
Jkiller (Atltico Nacional) 2 years ago
I've never seeing arsenal play this bad
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Co-sign I was shocked though this is a terrible performance by Arsenal for real.... Most likely they're out of the champions league so they better focus on getting the 4th place otherwise...
Teamiran (Bayern München) 2 years ago
No they are 100% out of the champions league
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
Arsenal just can't hang with the big boys...
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Do you call Milan big boys? Really? C'mon, Milan are not big boys...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Milan aren't big boys? Really? 7 time European Cup winners and they're not big boys?
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a goal Prince
Vinbrandht (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I've been watching Arsenal consistently now, match after match for many years.... I can speak assuredly that this is the worst and most utterly disappointing performance I've ever seen by an Arsenal team. Shocking really. Nearly every player execpt for Van Persie (god bless him, had no help at all) didn't show up in the least.... I don't think I saw Ramsey or Rosicky complete a single pass the whole night, for Rosicky at least, I'm sure of it. The defence was terrible, gibbs was horrid and Vermaelen, who is generally fantastic, put in his worst performance in an arsenal shirt by a mile. Walcott was a ghost all match, as is typical over these last 4 or so years.... Djourou needs to find another profession, I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I'm so sick of the frequency he's paraded around on the Arsenal Player site, as if the management takes pleasure showcasing the type of ineptitude that has cost us so dearly over these past years.... I've been a loyal Wengerite for sometime now. But. Like many.... Don't think I can stomach much more of this. Where are the leadership, tactics, passion, fire. Sheet jesus Seriously. I know I'm ranting and I'm sorry but this, this cannot be...
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Good job milan, one english team down one more to go lol
Gjfirewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Does it matter? B/c the final will likely be Spanish style
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal were completely owned by AC Milan, they were completely toothless in this 4-0 rout. Robinho's 2nd goal at least could've been avoided. Sadly for Arsenal, that's most likely another champions league competition biting the dust, where they meekly surrender from the competition.

Boateng also gets GOTW for me too. That was unstoppable
Gmzeya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Seriously our avarage reaction rate must be below ZERO, we are like zombies, escpecially the 2nd and 3rd goal.... WTF
Elyaso (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What a abasement
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Since when does Robinho know how to finish like that? Arsenal you were depressing today. Wilshere is the type of guy who could inject life in a match like this!
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Robinho is so inconsistent. It's unlucky to have him be on fire this match. You have my sympathy
Luife07 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Pato needs to be more consistent.... And get more fiber and protein in his diet, to keep away from injuries
Gjfirewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is how Arsenal farewell Henry. That's sad!
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We did not play well. How did you guys do in the champions league this year?
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We will be in it next season, you won't
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How are we doing. Ask us the same question next leg. Can believe you had the balls to say that
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wiskid,
You are about to be completely eliminated from European football until at least September 2013. Did you not consider that fact before you posted?

(And yes, I had hoped for a better send-off for Henry....)
Luife07 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Even if ppl try to compare this Milan to the one and the past and say they are a weaker team. It doesn't mean they aren't good. I got tired of hearing the commentator ranting on Milan saying yea they don't compare to the one in the past. But hell did they play good offensively and defensively. They passed and kept possession all around in the ground and the air like nothing. And the defence was pretty consistent with their positioning. If certain chances were made more off it would have been much higher than 4-0
Gmzeya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Although am really stressed out by this, I have faith that we will score 5 goals at home.... Tough LOVE!
Lol good luck
HenryK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The San Siro is a disgusting place to play, the kind where you might contract an STD. Szczesny didn't have any protection, but I hope the other boys were wearing some. And yes I'm projecting
Madrid9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol sooo your "projected" right?
No you dimwit. I'm projecting by attributing my own distress with this result to the sorry state of the "pitch" that is the San Siro
Shut up with pointless excuses, today you were outplayed
Jesus, this site is full of futile morons. I know that Arsenal was poor. Otherwise I would not have admitted that I'm using a Freudian defence mechanism to cope
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
^da fuk?
Mylica (Chelsea) 2 years ago
For you you are one of the moron
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Projecting.... Your own STD business onto the club? Thanks for the awkward confession
Mylica, start working on your syntax. Churchboy, since when has your Mother been going by San Siro? Oh no he didn't! Clearly none of you understand how projection works as a defence mechanism. This is hopeless
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
With all the hype surrounding RVP I thought Arsenal were a bit overrated. Nevertheless I was still hoping for a close match.... Milan really took it to them!

Arsenal's right back seemed like a pretty weak link whoever he is. With the pressure on Arsenal to score in the next leg, Milan will have plenty of counterattacking options
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They were being destroyed on both wings really but on the right ibra made it look easy  
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I was expecting AC Milan to win but like this?!?! Well all I have to say is well done Milan you are 99% into the 1/4 finals and for Arsenal I will be rooting for you in the FA cup! I hoped to see Henry score today oh and one more thing prince boateeeeenngggg! WHAT A GOAL!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football