Forums / Armenia
Order: Newest / Oldest
FYR Macedonia V Armenia
Hayko (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
First of all what's wrong with a few websites? It was 2-2....
Then, what's going on.... I can't understand this. How lucky can Macedonia be, and how unlucky can Armenia be?
The players are very skillful even if I didn't expect that. They have 3 or 4 open chances 1 on 1 and they only score 1 of them.... And ok.... They were winning.... It was 1-2 for Armenia.... Then WHY would you raise your hand and hit the ball? WHY GIVE macedonia A penalty which makes THE score 2-2? WHY don't THEY JUST TAKE THE 3 points HOME? I hope Armenia will win all of the next games. I know it is possible. But they got to score. If they don't do so, I will be really upset. Great Game of Armenia, a lucky draw for Macedonia....
Zizou10 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
How the hell does the fockin ref let them play 2 extra minutes. 6 minutes of extra time is just bullshyte
I don't know but I had the feeling the ref didn't want Armenia to win.... I don't know if you saw that one of the Macedonian players pushed an Armenian player with his both hands.... The ref didn't say anything on it.... Also one time they did a bad tackle against Armenia, no card. Then when Macedonia received free kick on their own half, this Macedonian player pushed the Armenian player, and guess who received the yellow card? The Armenian player of course....
Let's see. We have still 8 games to go and we have 1 point now. 6 more wins ore 5 wins and 2 draws should help us to qualify.... I really hope we will.
Zizou10 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The bright side is, with the exception of a couple of players the quality of football is definitely getting better. Manucharyan, Movsisyan and Mkhitaryan have really good chemistry together and Manu should start. The defence lacks someone who can take control in the box, a real CB because right now everyone get paranoid and they tend to all rush toward one player which leaves many openings in the box. Really suck to have a what if attitude going into the next game but lets see what happens ape...
They have still big chances to qualify although it will be tough.... They need a minimum of 15 points I guess.... Still 8 games to go.... 6 wins or 5wins+1or2draw and they will qualify I think. I hope they will start scoring and stay focused during the whole game.... The penalty shouldn't have happened and Armenia should have won 4-2 or something.... We'll see what happens brat...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football