Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Uruguay V Argentina, Oct 14
Sam86 (Al Ahli Tripoli) 5 years ago
Well done argentina! They got the three points they badly needed, but I hope they get rid of maradona before it is too late
Angelo (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Hahaha thatz true argentina is not playing well. They need a coach with more experience
Marven333 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Finally argentina qualified.... Its time now to re-build the team all over again and replace maradona with a new coatch.... Anyways we should give lil respect to maradona for at least his motivation for his players...
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 5 years ago
Good they made it. I love Diego, but his Argentina plays like crap, too many good players to play this kind of football. Throw the ball out there, and hope one of this new guys finds a scrappy goal
Henry14 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
They made it, but I still don't think maradona is the right man for the job
R3L4X (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Totally agree with Henry14, Maradona is a legend as a footballer but he is not quite the flamboyant coach
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
There are alot of people who are great as a player but no so great as a coach. I think the one thing that as a player would make you a terrific manager is if you skippered the club or country you represented. Maradone, I don't know if he ever was a skipper or not but its like Messi, he has amazing talent but I don't see him being a great manager too, but I shouldn't underestimate something that hasn't been practiced yet
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
This seemed like to be a tricky game because it would have helped or hurt one team or the other. Now Argentina have made it through. Lets see how they perform in the big stage as they have been slight disappointing in recent world cups, right?
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
They just about got there
Carella211 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Man I'm so sick and tired of that "goooooooooooooooooool" call that every latin announcer does. It's so cliche and super annoying after the 3rd "o"!

Anyhoo, congrats to argentina for getting in. It just wouldn't have been right to host a world cup and not have the world's best player (messi) there
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Lol, I agree.  It's a crazy call
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I think that 'goo.... Ool' hit the perfect note where the commentator's pitch wasn't moving up or down. It was absolute perfection in the commentator world
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Congrats, Argentina is going to South Africa
Jeshin (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Thanks god.... Finally argentina booked their place in south africa.... I wish best of luck to the team...
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Best commentator ever! Haha    Congratulations to Argentina
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Thanks
Kavin (AC Milan) 5 years ago
YYYAAAEEEHHHH
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Yeaaa baabyyyy, VIVA argentina.... I knew you could do it boys.... The baby blue shines once again, lets just keep shinning boys, you got one year to play better with each other...
Millzallah (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Vamooooo argentina, now I can breath, south africa 2010 baby.... (austin powers accent)lol    
Edhokati (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I really hope they would sack Maradona. I was so disappointed with argentina's previous two world cup performances. They have a very good squad now and I don't want some fat drug addict ruining their chances
Waawaawee (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Lol one of my friend is from Argentina and the day they announced Maradona as their new coach he said that from now on there won't be any white lines on football field

Kick4Life - changing lives through football