Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Switzerland V Argentina, Feb 29
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Argentina leaving it late but who else to put them in front than Messi
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That first goal was almost identical to Silva's goal...
Cali86 2 years ago
Are you kidding sabella? Salvio, you put salvio, out of all the stars argentina has all over the world you put salvio.... God they need a new manager...
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The messi shows on again great hatrick
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
To all the haters that claim Messi doesn't play well for Argentina.... TOMA!
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Stick it to them messi!
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Did Lavezzi start in this game?
Tjugs6 (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
No. He and Pastore werent called for this friendly
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi took the show but damn my favourite goal was shaqiris. Can see him being a sick player for bayern. Shame most of the best Albanian players play for other countries but what can you do
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Brilliant strike, no doubt. He was lucky his teammate completely missed the first chance lolol
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great finish/shot but poor defending by argentina on that goal
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The 2nd goal was such a classic. He just skipped over that slide tackle like "please! That's all you got? " and then just lobbed it over the keeper like it was nothing. Great game from MR Ballon. The greatest player in the world
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Messi needs Xavi and Iniesta to score...
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Duuuuuuuuuuuuh
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Ninja xavi and iniesta
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Except when he scores three goals for Argentina...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sarcasm
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why did the commentator not scream when switzerland scored? It was a very nice finish from Shaqiri.... Talk about biased commentators.... Good game from messi.... I liked the first goal more because of the team work but the second was just as good
Its an argentinian channel
Hou40000 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yet the commentator is speaking german?    Edit: We probably watched different videos
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol @hou40000 we definitively watched different videos.... @isenblud.... I'm not judging anyone.... Just saying that at a professional level I think commentators should try their best not to be biased.... Like everyone always complains how english commentators are biased towards english clubs in champions league.... Its similar.... Especially that there are Switzerland supporters who speak Spanish and are watching it too
Messi always needs xavi and iniesta to score...
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Um.... Except for today, when he scored three goals without them
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He was being sarcastic
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Only except for today
Sakib184 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Where is your Xavi & Iniesta today? Huh! You Idiot!
Petrostar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
To be honest, Argentina were rubbish and if not for Messi probably would have lost.... !
Sayrox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why is pastore hardly ever picked for argentina?
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just getting back from injury
2 years ago
I love how all the haters dissappear. Argentina are rubbish. Switzerland is obviously better than them. Look how much Messi does for his national team! Its not his fualt that his teammates play like their a second or third division team. Only him Mascherano and Aguero are playing good. Even Aguero has a lot of off games though.

For Messi to carry this team is just incredible. Should have been a 2-0 win in Switzerlands favor. Messis first two goals were both amazing. I really liked his second though def goal of the week
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You are annoying and biased
2 years ago
You are blind if you don't see that. BTW I'm an Argentina Fan before Messi played for them
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ldinho, Barca fans own the patent for that
ThePunisher985 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yousifsaid please stop giving a bad name for barca fans on all videos with your comments. You obviously don't know what your talking about so please just don't comment and btw i've seen your comments get a LOT of hating on other vids too
2 years ago
Your obviosuly a bandwagoner and an idiot. Because I rarely comment on other videos but Barca praising our players. If I have something about Madrid that's negative I don't go on their videos. So shut up and stop trying to agree with people who are against me from English teams to get a few thumbs up. I know football betterthan you your dad and your grandfather put together. Your not even a Barca fan hop off the wagon we don't need someone that knows probably 4 years of Barca history
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@YousifSaid and how many times Messi carry Barcelona on is shoulder? Like a million times. Did you Forget the other day it was Messi vs Valencia where he score 4 goals and just recently he broke Atletico Madrid hearts with his superb free kick? Argentina is doing fine, they have a lot of talented players the coach is doing fine so far, Messi spend more time with Barcelona than with Argentina so most likely he will have a better chemistry with Barcelona, but when the Argentine team gel together which they are by the day, they will be great again just like their past teams, Switzerland is a good team they were the only team that beat Spain at the 2010 world, the last time Argentina play was an away game to Columbia in a world cup qualifier which they won and some of the players in that game wasn't playing today that goes to show you the coach is looking at everyone and building the best team possible, the game is a working process and this team will be fine for the next world cup...
2 years ago
Ya but the way he plays with Barcelona like is so nice to watch because he does score a lot of goals and he starts a lot of the plays but they play as a team and when he sets his teammates up they make the best of it. You're right though that Argentina have no team chemisty. I'm not saying their skill sucks although they do lack midfielders. Its just their chemistry makes them suck

Kick4Life - changing lives through football