Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Nigeria V Argentina, Jun 1
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where was this in south africa?
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Why would it be South Africa if Nigeria is playing at home? I think that answers your question
Dawich (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol.... I'm pretty sure he meant why Nigeria did not perform this well during the world cup in Southafrica. Read and understand
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Haha or not at all
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Because that Argentina had the likes of Messi, Tevez, Gonzo, etc...
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol @ Familesso....  Read properly & understand what it says before you comment....
Welcoime (Once Caldas Manizales) 2 years ago
Familesso Ouch!
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ok Roo10ney.... You got me on this one
BagiK (FC Seoul) 2 years ago
Wow Argentina has such great players but why is their team inconsistent? Is the manager crap? Good Job Nigeria
Penarol1860 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think this was Argentina's B-Team, no big names playing this match or the previous match against Paraguay either
Sushiwasabiboi (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yes, but who is going to use their best players for a pointless friendly? European teams do that to prepare their players for the Euro qualifiers, but for south africa, there are not many reasons to use their good players for friendlies
Sam (Juventus) 2 years ago
This was a monumental game for Nigeria- one that gets their confidence back and gives credibility to Siasia's leadership.... The Super Eagles are rising again! Might have to change their name to the Phoenix!
Mahel11 (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Nice Nigeria, they have a good team Uche, Obinna, Odemwingie not bad at all agaisnt argentina B-team(I guess it was their B-team) when they playing at home too but I wanna see how they can do against Argentina's best team and away from home, I think it will be a really good game
Sushiwasabiboi (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah, it was their be team. I mean Zabaletta was the only player who plays for a top team
Jandito (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good game, batista.... Lol
Thierry14henry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The last PK Call was garbage! Lol it was consolation call For Argentina  
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
LOL
Champi0n (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Its great to see African teams are much improving!
Keiji (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
Game Over.... WOW
Pricess123 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Not that's a rout...
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
This was quite a game and what a fourth goal WOW. Deadly team passing was good enough to make me quince at times.... And how is it that ppl are giving Nigeria only great votes.... (must be Argentina fans)
Englishboy11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As amazing as Nigeria played, and they have my full respect, this wasn't exactly Argentina's top A or maybe even be team. Though even still, Nigeria were in fact still fanominal
Golaire (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Hardly recognized any of the Argentinian players, but still Nigeria was impressive. Actually I find it disrespectful of Argentina towards Nigeria to field such a team, put at least one or two star players on
KidAG (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a strange game. The argentinian defenders seemingly did not want to defend, and the referee apparently felt like he needed to stretch over-time to award not only one, but two, very strange penalties. This smells of foul play, I consider myself lucky not to have betted on this game
Da 2nd penalty for Argentina was so so strange, that was no where near the hand.... Lol
Well People would have been expecting the complete opposite as far as the score was concerned....
But then again "we have to expect the unexpected".... ;D
Dj3000 (Pumas UNAM) 2 years ago
This is the most boring commentating ever. Its actually better when the commentator is german or lebanese and I don't understand a word he says
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Its English!
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 2 years ago
Just watch the game (a friendly), he's not gonna' be beating your ears to death with over-clattering spanish, let's keep in mind he only says goal one time when the ball goes in for a friggin' pk.... So dramatic you are
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Americans

Kick4Life - changing lives through football