Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Japan V Argentina, Oct 8
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good Job Japan!  We can still do better next time with the attacking, but still, Amazing result for the first game by Zac Japan
BrodiMAN (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
Man I really wanted to see this game. Japan beat Argentina!?!?!?!
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Was an amazing game for both sides man, hope footytube will upload the full game highlight
Mark99 (Sporting Kansas City) 4 years ago
Me to
PutanaFC (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Brilliant Japan, brilliant

I can see that Japan will surprise the world sooner or later (After seeing this, I am gonna' watch the match JPN vs S. KOR on the 12th for SURE)
Adookoo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Oh oh.... Thought I saw Argentina in blue out there>>>.... Crips goal + some wise coup by Japan bringing Zacheroni on Board.... Talk of Italian cuisine + Japanese Sushi
Adookoo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Honda must have ridden through those Argentine speedstars
Donofalldons (Liverpool) 4 years ago
YES! Japan beat Argentina!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Japan plays like a well oiled unit and has some good talent on their squad. Hope South Korea can also continue improving
Babloo (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Let me repeat to say that Messi is not a good player!He does not help his national team to win, unlike Sneidjer of netherlands.... !He only helps Barca!
Babloo (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Argentina still need javier zanetti as a captain, not mascherano
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yo I agree. Zanetti is the rightful captain. Mascherano has a thing or two to learn...
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Babloo.... You're an idiot
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Where is Babloo claiming Messi sucks and Di Maria is great? Messi was the MOTM, despite losing. His creativity and passing skills were his main asset today, not his usually godlike dribbling.

Edit: there he is *points down*

Babloo, Messi was the only good player for Argentina, Higuain and Di Maria were useless
KeNnii (Manchester United) 4 years ago
OMG HELL YEAH! Japan IS SO underrated, AND performed SO WELL IN THE world CUP! Gooooo japan!
RhOmEL (Everton) 4 years ago
Asian teams are underated
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 4 years ago
They're underrated because they don't have any "stars"
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Luck goal for Japan.... Argentina has chance to score but they miss the chance
Lucky? Lol.... Its called playing the game 100% of the time.... You don't sit back and watch the ball, you go after it!
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lucky, yeah right...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lucky my ***.... Argentina have nobody but them self to blame for.... They din put the ball behind those net cos its all that matter.... Your not winning a match by having 1000 chances and score none...
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Maradonna is sucker  Losser argentina bad day
Soccerbeast1234 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Yep
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What a slip up. There should be no excuses for this. Japan played there game nicely and got the result. Argentina slipped hard. Its gonna' be interesting to see japan as the guest nation in the copa america. They have a good chance they already beat paraguay in a friendly...
Silverwolf (Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata) 4 years ago
Good for Japan. It is just a friendly, no more things to say
Well done Japan.... See you at the Asia Cup!
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The 3 best teams in asia:  1) japan  2) south korea  3) iran  
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Kick4Life - changing lives through football