Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Colombia V Argentina, Nov 15
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Aguero should've started in the first place, demonstrated his talent and intelligence by charging forward for that winner. Buen jugado Argentina, no era una bonita victoria, pero era bastante as the commentator said
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Not the best performance from Argentina but they did deserve the win. Good work from Messi
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 2 years ago
Deserve the win, you must of not watch the games
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
That second goal is funny - At least two Colombian defenders try to pick up Messi and not give him space in front of the goal but they forget to cover also one of the most dangerous attacking players in the world, namely, Aguero and he easily scores of course. So.... Who would you pick up?
Mas8919 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
The two of them had to be marked. The fact that aguero is streaking to the net. I would have picked up him and hoped on of the other defenders can make sure the ball doesn't get crossed in
Orvid (Bayern M├╝nchen) 2 years ago
Catch that game on the 2nd half, I heard that Argentina was really poor in the 1st half. Argentinian coach needs to be careful in selection process. He is picking up unknown players instead of the established ones, he also picks far too many defensive minded midfielders. On the brighter note, I hope he wouldn't give Demechelis a chance and stick to Frederico Fernandez, this guy looks promising
Thapa2011 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
There has been a lot of talk about defenders and mid fielders for Argentina, but I personally think that Sergio Romero is a pretty average goalkeeper. If you want to win a big tournament like world cup, you gotta' have a top goalie. Look at the keeper for Spain or Germany or Netherlands or Uruguay. Catches win the matches
Flavio1975 (CA River Plate) 2 years ago
I agree that any great team needs a good keeper. Romero might not be world class yet, but he is only 24. Keepers mature at around 27 or 28. And to be honest, theres no other keeper that you could say is better. I reckon he┬┤s got the attributes to become a first rate goalie. Its now up to him
Flavio1975 (CA River Plate) 2 years ago
After watching that game (terrible I must say) I witnessed both sides to this Argentine team. Horrible first half, no idea. Three defensive midfielders plus Sosa who did nothing. Messi and Higuain were spectators up front. Argentina cannot afford to give up a half of football. One word to sum up that half. LOST ! Then, the second half showed that this team has heart and individual quality. The game was not won with brilliant futbol, but they did win it with grit. Both sides were dead on their feet (both the heat and humidity were unbearable) and in the end both teams had the chance to grab the winner. Zuniga had a shot just outside the small area face to face with Romero and he struck it straight at him. Argentina had theirs and put it away. Great win. I'm stoked as I'm sure all Argentina is, but nothing to get carried away with
Lee333 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
WTF! Messi got tackled in a 1 on 1 situation!  First time I've seen that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football