Chile V Argentina, Oct 17
Jandito (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messsiiiiii!
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great pass and great goal
Tangerinestream (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Amazing commentator
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
GODDAMN ITTT!!! YA VAN TRES! ECHEN A BORGHI, ESE GORDO why SUS ASADOS NOS VAN A SACAR DEL MUNDIAL POR LA RECONCHESUMADRE!!!!!MIERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nadie quiere jugar. Es tan evidente en los ultimos tres partidos perdidos. Borghi es mas depresivo que mi abuela why no le trae nada al equipo, no lo guia como Bielsa que trataba a la seleccion como su hijo. Que mierda de clasificaciones, hombre, que mierda
Jkiller (Atlético Nacional) 2 years ago
Este era para ganarlo. Argentina esta malo en la defensiva, lo unico que tienen es delantera. Yo creo que por el momento que andan pasando colombia why ecuador son los grandes de america, despues sigue argentina. Chile why uruguay perdieron el papel porque como andan venezuela les va quitar el cuarto puesto facil
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
?
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
La ignorancia^^
Te apuesto que es gringo
Danman (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Woah Higuain!
Clepton (Chelsea) 2 years ago
My sentiments exactly lol
Kelvintemp (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That was a killer shot
Blayzie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He's been playing FIFA 13 obviously! I agree kelvin
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Messi, why still no hattrick this season?
Bappwest (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Chile...
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Summary: Both teams were Great in Offence but poor in defence
You mean Defender should be so perfect that game of Football should never see goal anymore?
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Mharis please tell me a perfect defending in world football? Stop trying to use defending as a means of putting a negative spin on this game both teams were great Chile came out with an onslaught because they were so desperate to win, Argentina took advantage of Chile playing an attacking role which left a lot of space on the field for Argentina. The game finish 2-1 and defending was poor? Get your act together man
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
OMG! You guys invented something out of nowhere.
Anyway let me explain with an example; Messi's goal though it was a brilliant pass and a clinical finish, Hats Off! But if you guys have any sense of football then you could easily see there wasn't any defensive line. Messi could easily be played offside had the CB was in line with his RB and LB.

This is what I meant bad defending.
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's true, Argentina's defending was holier than the pope. Chile did poorly to not finish more than 1 chance
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Yea but Messi does these types of goals week in and week out in La Liga and the UCL so don't go blame defending now
Messi.... Jesus stop it mate you're a freak
Ndergame (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chile had some moments of real football brilliance, but unfortunately they couldn't convert. This match is what South American football is all about. Great goals by both Higuain and Messi. Keep was great for Argentina as well. He held off the Chilean's during their initial onslaught
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
The commentator was really cracking me up at times. Both teams played well
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Damn, Chile was killing Argentina there for a good portion of that. Surprised they didn't get anything from it
Allstarz1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a game man this is what Soccer is all about ! Argentina is taking it all the way hands down ! Amazing plays though from both sides.... It was just too intense
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good and intense game, argentinas quality is just higher
Ibouks (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If only there were better refs. I don't understand why terrible refs get to officiate important games like this. But as aside from that chile really pushed argentina to its limits. They need to learn how to score goals though
Jkiller (Atlético Nacional) 2 years ago
That's been a huge problem for them since the start of the 2010 world cup

Kick4Life - changing lives through football