Been for a bit now!
Marcelolee (Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
Lucas name of the game!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
TOTAYLY!
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 2 years ago
" Ordem e ProgreSso.... "
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Didn't they already play this friendly just a few weeks ago?
VanDerLuben (Botafogo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
It could be strange (and realy is!), but it's a tournament. Brazil and Argentina played twice - this game is the last one, the first ended 0-0. However in this tournament, both sides must use player of its local leagues, for that reason, Messi, Pato, Ramíres, Aguero, weren't called
Muueez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Most Brazilians play in their home country, but Argentina had to play without their star players Maria, Aguero, Messi etc. How can this Argentina team even stand against Ronaldinho and Neymar?
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 2 years ago
Brazil had Ganso and Damião injured, and we could't get top players like Pato, Ramires, Daniel Alves, Marcelo, Hulk, Thiago Silva, Gustavo Manduca, Kleber, Lucho Gonzalez, David Luiz, Aliton, Luiz Adriano etc (They play in Europe not in Brazil). I hope, Muueez, you see this as a friendly comment to help you get your info straight. I'm not claiming that any of these players that I listed are Messi like material or comparing them to Messi or any of your own players. What I am saying is that most of our top players do not play in Brazil, but in europe. The only reason the likes of Ronaldinho and Neymar are playing in Brazil is due to their age. Ronaldinho will be 34 in 2014 and Neymar, 22 (the kid is 19 now with not a lot of experience)
Russia (Barcelona) 2 years ago
But Argentina had no one, you guys atleast had neymar and ronaldinho
Argentina has a lot of talent and I refuse to believe that all their talent is playing in europe. I have a lot of respect for Argentina and I know Argentina's football isn't restricted to a few amazing players. In fact, Argentina has always formed great players and that is why you guys are so competitive. Do Argentines seriously believe that all their hopes are restricted to a single squad? That does not make any sense to me, since if that was the case, you guys would have no hope for the long run. If you tell me that Argentina could have had a better squad if they were allowed players playing outside of their own league, I'd have to agree. However the same could have been said about Brazil. Which one would benefit the most from having players from European clubs? There is no way of knowing. You could argue that Messi was elected the best player in Europe, and we could argue that we had too many essential payers playing in Europe too and despite Messi being important, there aren't 9 clones of him. In other words, we could be arguing for hours, maybe days, about speculations and ifs
Shovwar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
All we are trying to say is that Brazil played with few players with actual international experience. We know Argentina had talents in the domestic sides. But still most of them are playing their first game against Neymar, Ronaldinho and Lucas who also hav a few international games in his belt.... Its not the class but also the experience that matters especially who are playing their first int. Match. I predicted 2-1 and 2-0 for Brazil month before. Surprised this Arg team did a bit better than that. And the full Arg and Brazil team arguements can go all day.... Both can beat each other in their day. Last time we came on top. (1-0 messi goal). But Brazil might have their day as well. I just don't want to compare this game with the real Arg-Brazil teams
DownSouth (Barcelona) 2 years ago
W/e we will take the loss!
AWanderer (Jorge Wilstermann) 2 years ago
You know, for all the hype about Neymar, I'm not so sure that Lucas isn't a better player. Wonder where he'll end up (and for how much)
Bernardon7 (Botafogo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
Lucas is a great player, but then it comes down to prefference. Neymar is definitely more skilled, Lucas is very skilled, but his strength lies in his speed, and strength, and tactical awareness
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 2 years ago
Lucas is also a better finisher than Neymar
NYRBforever (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Neymar and Ronaldinho absolutely killed it last night
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ronaldinho back to action guys!
It was a one sided game, if Argentina only had a few players who actually played in the national side it would have been interesting.... I was pretty surprised with the first leg I thought Neymar, Ronaldinho and Lucas would roll over Argentina.... In the second leg they did justice to their names. Brazil playd great, I was anticipating the same outcome in the first leg though. Congrats Brazil. I am really becoming a Neymar fan.... He is still young, lil mistakes can be forgiven but by the time of the world cup he would mature and be a great force in the Brazil team.... Best of Luck
Thanks mate. Best luck to you guys too. You guys have a strong team that is full of talent, and once more it was proven that it is extremely hard to play you guys, especially in Argentina. Latin America's football rocks!
Oh yes there is no doubt that a South American would win in 2014.... No matter how good Germany, Spain and Netherlands are with all due respect to them. They will put up a great fight though. Because European teams could never win a WC staged in South America, it never happened and I don't see it happening soon. Brazil has a great squad, Argentina have some good defenders and Midfielders coming through from U20 (Lamela, Iturbe, Pazella) to Support more matured Captain Messi in the future, And ofcourse the Uruguay team is getting dangerous. And in a WC in South America, these teams would be way better than what they did in Africa
Thepro007007 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Neymar.... The best player in the world....  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Lool, your a joker bro
I wouldn't go that far...
Jabez36 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Neymar and Ronaldinho dancing.... Epic!
SILVAA
Alanwp (Liverpool) 1 year ago
As always beautiful attacking football from brazil

Kick4Life - changing lives through football