Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Uruguay, Oct 13
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi you freak
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
One is Maradona's heir (as far as the national team is concerned), the other married into his family. A touch of Ronaldinho in that freekick, now
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Freak-kick
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pirlo did that same free kick last week.... Anyway, I hate to admit it but Argentina was awesome and made Uruguay look like shhh
JulianBond (AC Milan) 2 years ago
If only Argentina would play like this when it actually mattered.... (WC+Copa America)
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This did matter, its a WC qualifier not a friendly
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If they don't play like this, they won't be qualified to participate in the upcoming WC in Brazil. This Qualification matches are very important
Toronto1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Argentina better win the WC this year
Rangzw (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'll be amazed if the World Cup is this year
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Uh there is no WC this year...
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
Ha ha  
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Messi is only great when he is surrounded by barcelona players. He is not a world class player!
Mantus (Persebaya Surabaya) 2 years ago
LOL then who?  Ronaldo? Suarez? Their national team where the play LOST today
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
^...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Was that supposed to be sarcasm? Because if it wasn't.... Lol
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Mantus dude chill I was just being sarcastic! Some people are always saying Messi only performs for barcelona. Well I hope this performance shut them up. No words can describe what a player he is. Don't think we will be seeing another player like him for a very long time
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lolll people don't understand sarcasm
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@futboller92 tell me about it. Some people need to relax a bit and enjoy!
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Loll what you just said doesn't make sense, how is it related to this topic?
Footyboy987 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Messi has been deadly from freekicks. That's the 5th one I've seen him score this season
4th from this season; first from Supercopa de Espana, second from Paraguay, third from latest la liga against Real Madrid, and this one was the 4th
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Argentina's strike force is crazy man! Packed full of world class and top attackers. They can literally field a team full of attackers with no defenders! A pity that defence is an integral and essential part of the game. My wish of their line-up:

-------------------romero----------------
Zabaleta---coloccini---garay---rojo------
----------mascherano---cambiasso---------
Aguero-------------messi----------di maria
------------------higuain-----------------

And they would still have an abundance of top strikers on their bench like tevez, lavezzi, milito, alvarez, pastore, lamela, palacio. Wow!
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Too defensive
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Their attack is world class but their defence is poor and despite having some of the strongest defenders they were unable to clear the Forlan's ball from the Spot kick.
They must improve their defensive abilities.

Another thing, IMO! They should re-call Pablo Aimar because their mid-field sometime seems to lethargic
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So happy to see Messi playing at his peak at the national level. He deserves to win a WC, maybe then finally everyone will understand that he is the best the world has ever seen.

People say he has to win the WC to be considered the best ever. But even if he is the best player ever, it's very possible that he will never win a WC. That's the beauty of football, that nothing is certain before a game or tournament. There are far too many variables besides Messi's skill that will affect the result of the next WC. I can only hope he gets the recognition he deserves
I hope he wins the WC as well as getting the recognition from everyone in the world
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Zabaleta etc.... Damn! That's like a super customized squad on FIFA!
Ash2bd (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That last free-kick goal, wowww, what a genius mind
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think he's been watching some dinho highlights  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
But Messi scored from quiet too far
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Goonerfan Messi played with Ronaldinho no need for him to watch Ronaldinho highlights
From the interview, Messi claimed that he was inspired by Pirlo and Ronaldinho for that free kick goal
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Amazing combination, di maria, aguero messi and higuain
Just amazing how they click, put all rivalries behind them and play great football together!
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Go on Argentina! Messi is from another galaxy not another planet
Guyjo10 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lets be honest messi the best player in the world
Wow, recognition from Chelsea fan~ that's big thing!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football