Forums / Argentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Argentina V Paraguay, Sep 7
Ar5ena1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi, Teves, Higuan, Aguero ! What else do you need?
Riggztradamous (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Defence
DredguyJay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol  
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This guy messi, his free kicks are like magic
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Such a dirty free kick. Keeper had no chance.    Keep it up Sabella, I love what I'm seeing
ILuvEPL (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Highlights .  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
New freekick hero = Leo Messi,  One hit the post another hit the net
Defence also doing good job. Attack no match if they play with team spirit like these days
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Is it just me or there are lots of new faces in d Argentina squad?
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Real happy to see Argentina gelling together.... Finally. Messi might win the World Cup he deserves
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Very true. They have so many great strikers
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why does Messi deserve a world cup?
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi becoming ronaldo with those freekicks
Juno (AC Milan) 2 years ago
More like Maradona
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hope he never becomes Ronaldo-like with his free-kicks. Leo aims for the goal, not the wall. Like Juno said: he's more like Maradona, resembling the former Argentina football God's curved shots
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@They actual Ronaldo is more like Roberto Carlos he just blast the ball and hoping it does something special, while Messi aim at placing it in one of the corners of the goal, Messi is way better at free than Ronaldo
Lets not say that about Ronaldo, he is good at free kicks, Ronaldo is Ronaldo, power. Messi is placement. You can't hate any of them for that. Messi is smaller and has shorter legs. Ronaldo is taller (longer legs) and has more meat on him AKA more muscle so I would imagine Ronaldo's free kicks to be rockets taking off at light speed while Messis are rockets that land very accurately on Mars (Pardon my weak imagination at the moment ahaha)
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
More meat in him? Have you seen Messi without shirt? He has actually a lot of muscle even if he's smaller, a skinny/weak guy wouldn't be able to do what he does every weekend
Compared to Ronaldo bro, compared to Ronaldo
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"have you seen Messi without shirt? "      Lol
Marc87 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh my goodness, Messi is "the total footballer".... He has the dribble, the touch, the skill, the finesse, and now he is adding free kicks to his overwhelming arsenal. What a beautiful goal.... Check out Xavi's goal for spain.... Barcelona players are beast in this eliminatory and friendly matches
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Messi free kick really improving. He is slowly developing into a complete package football player. Always great to watch argentina win...
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Nice finish by Higuain on that second goal. And Messi needs no explanation! Argentina looking good. But their defence still needs work as they will struggle against big opponents!
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi hasn't even reached his prime, he is going to be a beast hopefully
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
6 more goals till Messi equals Maradonas record of 34 goals for Argentina
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How come Di Maria got that goal, didn't it go bounce into the net of Lavezzis back?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football